Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat (1869 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by thorpido(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hmm good to kno... but ur comments souded somehow shaa...
Is ur wife igbo?
Efik.
I only made a comment about her orientation.I would have said the same thing if she was yoruba assuming all igbos are arrogant,for example.

1 Like

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
thorpido:
Efik.
I only made a comment about her orientation.I would have said the same thing if she was yoruba assuming all igbos are arrogant,for example.

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Still my brah. cool
No hard feelings brah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics / Beyonce And Jay-z Slays On Grammy Awards Red Carpet / Slay Mom And Daughter Rock Swimsuit, Strikes Same Pose In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.