Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Effects Of Farouk Abdul (the Nigerian Terrorist) Action On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Effects Of Farouk Abdul (the Nigerian Terrorist) Action On Nigeria (1329 Views)

SHOCKER: Video Of Farouk Lawan Collecting Dollars Bribe From Femi Otedola / Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) / Pictures Of Farouk Lawan Sleeping In Court Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effects Of Farouk Abdul (the Nigerian Terrorist) Action On Nigeria by mrlizo: 2:22am On Dec 27, 2009
While Nigeria tries to wash herself clean from the filth of being known as one of the most CORRUPT nations of the world as seen in the
REBRANDING process of the information minister Dora Akunyili , we see that some others are also working round the clock to further mar the
international image of this great Nation, trying to make us to be classified with nations like Iraq,Iran,Palestine e.t.c, so that Nigeria would seem to be a nation not only constituting of corrupt individuals but also TERRORIST

THANKS to FAROUK ABDUL or whatever he calls himself and family for THE FURTHER HARRASSMENT HE'LL BE BRINGING UPON INNOCENT

NIGERIANS WHO WOULD BE MAL-HANDLED AT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS,

http://newsinnigeria..com
Re: The Effects Of Farouk Abdul (the Nigerian Terrorist) Action On Nigeria by rethink: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
you have a big part in the blame so dont exonerate yourself.
Re: The Effects Of Farouk Abdul (the Nigerian Terrorist) Action On Nigeria by coolier(f): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
mrlizo:

THANKS to FAROUK ABDUL or whatever he calls himself and family for THE FURTHER HARRASSMENT HE'LL BE BRINGING UPON INNOCENT
NIGERIANS WHO WOULD BE MAL-HANDLED AT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS,
http://newsinnigeria..com

Oh my God!
Re: The Effects Of Farouk Abdul (the Nigerian Terrorist) Action On Nigeria by kosovo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
rethink:

you have a big part in the blame so dont exonerate yourself.
i totally agree with you, We are the major cause of our problem, The Government has little effect,
I have never seen a country where the citizens are pushed to the wall, rather than fighting back, we jump over the wall and keep making noise from our cubicle,
sometime i wonder what our children would label us as? cowardice is an understatement sad

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Cabinet Says President Not Incapable / Ntarama Church,lesson to Nigerian about civil war,remove Edo,delta,Yorubas(Benin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.