Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence (35365 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by bashorundon(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Firstly, I'm a big fan of people who earn legit money, people who are all about what they do & that's why I'm quite sad at the development.

Haven seen the video of the suspects, my take is the guy that ordered the phone is a cultist & this isn't the first time he's killed people. The guy is a hardened criminal that needs the toughest hands to handle him. I think he is only trying to implicate the other suspect. The guy who ordered the phone was actually just coming up with stories on how to implicate the guy on-the-spot. That was clearly evident. While he may not have killed the dispatch rider alone, he had a girlfriend who could have pulled the trigger on him. Just thinking out loud.

The only part that got me wondering was what the other guy "being implicated" was looking for in his bathroom. He met it opened maybe? Not totally alienating anyone from the crime but yeah, just offering a perspective different to yours too. Proper investigation needs to be done.

As for Jumia, the one I know doesn't slack on PR & reputation matters. Why this is taking so much time is unfounded! I mean it's a human! The constant mention of Jumia in the headlines & videos alone should make them do a press release & show some form of empathy already but...well. Sincerely, it goes a long way in showing how much of employees' welfare is important to Nigerian employers. The story has to change!

I pray and hope the family of the deceased has the fortitude to bear the loss as this is indeed a very sad development. It's sickening! Finally, as we go in search of our daily bread, may we not be the "food" that murderers feast on. Fear God!

Watch the video here if you missed it . https://www.nairaland.com/3711279/jumia-delivery-man-killing-suspects

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by RoyalBlak007: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
♤the dude on tats is guilty (IMO) , probably his gf too

♤bur the other guy...I feel he knows something about it too.Probably just a little and that's why this dude on tats doesn't wanna go down alone .....,,

15 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by hrykanu231(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
I think Jumia have already given a speech in that regard.
I have watched the video, please why was the guy in the middle arrested?

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by bashorundon(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
hrykanu231:
Kindly share the link to Jumia's speech with me if you have it. Thanks.

14 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by amiibaby(f): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jumia
have to make a statement and pursue this case
Cos their silence will only mean the don't care

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by buygala(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by Handsomebeing(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Speech or not. I hope they settle the guys family.

13 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by seunlayi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
this is revealing

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by MrGreenMavro: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
angry

Jumia management be like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by Untainted007: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
May God help us from evil minded people. But to be sincere, had it been the dispatch rider escaped with Jumia's money or items, they would have declared him wanted but now his life is gone and Jumia kept mute about it. Some organisation are ingrates. They only appreciate you only when they are benefitting from you.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by MARKone(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
May our efforts to bring up our children to sound moral, academic and spiritual standard, not be in vain.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by exlinkleads(f): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
hmmmm speech or no speech, Jumia is cruel.

It is not even about Jumia again but about Nigeria and stupidity. there is nothing like job security in this country. I mean how could there be while graduates are looking for 30k job to do?

Jumia should on a normal circumstance, meet with the family of the deceased, giving a speech and compensate the family.
Jumia is a foreign owned company and they are smarter than all this our so called politicians who comes to NASS with Nepa bill certificates.

But in a situation were these people are not held accountable and in a situation were the deceased signed a waiver which may state that anything he encounters on his line of duty, Jumia will not be held responsible (i bet u he may have signed such a waiver), what can we do?

In Hala Gorani's voice, this country is gone

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by Chiomenwa(f): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin
Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by femo86(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
bashorundon:
Lalasticlala, how far nah?

Lala don pick your call... grin

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by Hawlahscho(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
May we not encounter someone that will implicate us in Jesus' name. cry

19 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by whitering: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
A criminal is always a criminal.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by spartan50(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
We as a country is messed up.. Jumia is foreign owned and no statement has been issued.. I just hope this country has a future cos its very bleak in all aspects

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by Chiomenwa(f): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin you want to spoil there business.
They will settle that case silently to avoid losing customers.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by Afam4eva(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤the dude on tats is guilty (IMO) , probably his gf too

♤bur the other guy...I feel he knows something about it too.Probably just a little and that's why this dude on tats doesn't wanna go down alone .....,,

hrykanu231:

The guy in the middle is a tatoo artiste who went to draw tatoo o the alleged murder. he was the one who found blood and was about to report before he was threatened by the guy that his family will be killed if he dares to report to the police. That's his own side of the story and i beleive because i watched when both of them were interviewed.

16 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by oberichard(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
something is fishy here
Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by praisekeyzz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Cute murderer!
He should be totured by the whole force in Nigeria 4rm Sars to army,navy,airforce,police,custom,op Mesa,

6 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by verygudbadguy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked. I can't fathom how one will murder a fellow man because of money and phone. No justification for any kind of murder sef except if it is done in self defence.

Jumia trying to protect their brand but they should have made their stand known to the public.... And openly compensate the family of the deceased.

10 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by Ugosample(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Very unfortunate
The culpable must be punished
Re: Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence by mannycrown: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
OP: Tell your source to investigate before hitting his keyboard and publishing. The guy is not a direct staff of Jumia. He's a contract staff with a Jumia Contractor.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) / FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) / Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.