Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio (30992 Views)

''buhari Has Performed Exceptionally Well'' - Lai Mohammed Says / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
MONITZ:

Re u for real? The federal government gets between 60 to 68% of the total money shared at the end of every month while all the states with Local government areas inclusive get the balance, so how does Rivers state get 10% from the statistics that I ve given?

This is one of the reasons stake holders re clamouring for total restructuring and true federalism because the centre is too awash with slush funds...
U don't know what u are saying
Oil account for 70% of our revenue right ?? Oil producing state ..take 13% of that
Federal gets 55% of what remains after the 13% is out ..states and local government gets 45%

With the recurrent responsibility the federal government has ..when its comes to capital budget Rivers state has up to to 30% what the federal has
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by rusher14: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2017
emmygzy:
which yeye ambode? Doing half project or redecorating what fashola has done before and calling tinubu to commission them. All what fashola left has been in in ruin, the roads are bad, the streetlights that was working under fashola are no more working. Ambode hasn't done anything.
You surely live in Umulokpa trying to act like you've ever been to civilization.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by guychidile: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2017
In that case,let other state governors emulate him.,for the progress of the country.

1 Like

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Ten06(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by moufan: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2017
emmygzy:
which yeye ambode? Doing half project or redecorating what fashola has done before and calling tinubu to commission them. All what fashola left has been in in ruin, the roads are bad, the streetlights that was working under fashola are no more working. Ambode hasn't done anything.
hahaha,you're a fuccking fooool,

a fuccking lunatiic.

even a blind person can see that ambode is working wonders.

fucccking fooool
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by IamKingwise(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Wike and Ambode best Governon so fa.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by kelechi17(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2017
venai:
Rivers people, is that true?
yes I'm currently at woji Wike is working indeed

1 Like

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by honestivo(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
venai:
capital NO
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by DozieInc(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2017
sarrki:
Wike has really performed but not compare to Ambode,

Ganduje and Elrufai that's just the truth

I know wike is working
El Rufai a big joke
Ganduje is doing well
Ambode is working, but still living in the glory of his predecessors

Wike is not called Mr Projects for nothing.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
mmsen:

Hong Kong was lost in the peace negotiations following the Opium Wars.

If Lagos tries to secede the northerners will fight you claiming 'one Nigeria'.

And who told you I am among those shouting "One Nigeria". cheesy
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by eclecticbaron: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Haters won't like this. Hate him or love the senator is making sense! grin
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Splashme: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
muykem:
Wike has borrowed over N90b less than two years (Allocation exclusive) and project on ground put together not worth N40b.

Zombies and lies are Siamese twins.
What's your source?

Besides, can you compare that with the trillions borrowed and squandered by your incompetent dullard in Aso Rock?
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by mmsen: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2017
Stelvin101:

And who told you I am among those shouting "One Nigeria". cheesy

Did I accuse you of anything?
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by ChristyB(f): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
YES, even though Rotimi started it (I'm not into politics so not trying to sing praises to anyone)
Rivers state has indeed changed.
venai:
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by agborodun: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Akpabio is a clown seeking some share of Rivers money. What has he to say about Amaechi that did what Wike is doing in a hundred folds? Everything in Nigeria is all about politics and tribalism. Just because Obigbo is Igbo area in Rivers State successive governments have left it to rot. They should simply be seeded back to Abia State where majority of their people live.

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2017
kelechi17:
yes I'm currently at woji Wike is working indeed

Woji that was earmarked for dualisation which he cancelled and did a shoddy narrow road that has left Woji devastated with hold up. Amaechi did two dual carriageways around Woji which is one from Trans-Amadi and another from Okuru via Akpajo which Wike has continued for good.

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SalamRushdie: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2017
sarrki:
Wike has really performed but not compare to Ambode,

Ganduje and Elrufai that's just the truth

I know wike is working

Me sha I naturally don't like that Wike guys so I can never see good in him for now ..Ambode remains my best govt official

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2017
venai:
as a rivers man and ph guy its a big lie.. Heavy one
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by baddosky1: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

True! This is why I have​ been telling Ambode to complete the Lagos light rail projects (blue and red lines​) to change the face of mass transit in Nigeria forever. But instead he is busy constructing one mediocre bridge to be named after one godfather....

Ambode our rails!

You mean that frog-faced governor?
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

True! This is why I have​ been telling Ambode to complete the Lagos light rail projects (blue and red lines​) to change the face of mass transit in Nigeria forever. But instead he is busy constructing one mediocre bridge to be named after one godfather....

Ambode our rails!

Oga go back to your state and advice your Governor..
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by me69: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
He many people he kill this year?? Too
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SmartchoicesNG: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
wristbangle:

I will get it for u when I passed there tomorrow or next bro
Camera not working?

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by emmygzy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
moufan:
hahaha,you're a fuccking fooool,

a fuccking lunatiic.

even a blind person can see that ambode is working wonders.

fucccking fooool
Chai see kids on nairaland? Why choose to abuse because I aired my opinion? Nawa o nairaland should be censored to prevent some stupendously animalistic rash ragamuffin quoting people anyhow. For your info, I live in mainland and work on the island and Lagos is getting worse unlike when fashola was there. Touts are returning to under bridges, and roads are becoming worse.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SmartchoicesNG: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga go back to your state and advice your Governor..
This is my State. We are sending you Fulani's back to your hellzone.

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SmartchoicesNG: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
baddosky1:

You mean that frog-faced governor?
I don't insult elders wimp.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by emmygzy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
rusher14:

You surely live in Umulokpa trying to act like you've ever been to civilization.
umulopkpa ko, oga I was born and bread in Lagos, infrastructure that fashola built, ambode couldn't even maintain them and you call that one a governor? Go to the streets of ikeja and see the streetlights that we're once working, now majority of them are not working anymore, all those flowers that was maintained by fashola has now been destroyed by touts and they've turned those flower Parks to their abode. The roads in the street of Lagos are getting worse and someone will say ambode is working. When fashola was in power, like almost every two months, most roads in Lagos we're maintained ensuring smooth transits without announcing on the pages of newspapers, so many projects we're visible from healthcare to education to every aspect. He even carries bike to come and supervise those projects himself. Not doing one kilometer link bridge and the carrying entourage to commission it. So many projects we're commissioned under fashola secretly without him attending at all because the projects we're just too much and visible, so many of them. Ambode is not doing anything compared to the resources he had. Just a jamboree governor.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by MONITZ: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
mrvitalis:

U don't know what u are saying
Oil account for 70% of our revenue right ?? Oil producing state ..take 13% of that
Federal gets 55% of what remains after the 13% is out ..states and local government gets 45%

With the recurrent responsibility the federal government has ..when its comes to capital budget Rivers state has up to to 30% what the federal has

Mr. Vitalis, do u get to see how the allocation is shared in our dailies among the three tiers of government every month? This is the observation on which I premise this my line of argument ....
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by wristbangle: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Camera not working?

I don't joke when it comes to my integrity. I took the pictures earlier today but due to my busy schedule I couldn't upload.

It seems you are still a kid being spoon feed by your parents at a remote village or a jobless fellow otherwise you won't at this time of the day be asking me useless question.

View the pictures clearly and if you are finding it difficult to viewing properly, kindly get a microscope.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by mrvitalis(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
MONITZ:

Mr. Vitalis, do u get to see how the allocation is shared in our dailies among the three tiers of government every month? This is the observation on which I premise this my line of argument ....
Of course that's what I just showed u ..tell me how much fg got last month and how much Rivers state government and the local government (which we know states control) get let's see if it won't be up to 25%
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

This is my State. We are sending you Fulani's back to your hellzone.

hahhahaha joke of the century, Go back to your state and stop claiming Lagos hahah, I am from oyo state but born and grow up in Lagos.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Splashme: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
guychidile:
In that case,let other state governors emulate him.,for the progress of the country.

Exactly! including Buhari too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / APC Numerical Strength Halts Dogara’s Planned Defection / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.