Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days (36504 Views)

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Incognito101: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
My name is Tope. I am 26 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending several hours indoor due to the pains and discomfort. I don't socialize, don't go out, always behind closed doors.

I got referred to a surgeon recently and he said I had bad case and set me up for surgery. They decided to do a colenistimy (colon probe. where I guess they pump you full of air and put a tube all the way up) and I was told afterwards that I had some of the largest they had seen.

I will be going back for the main surgery in few days and I am scared to death the risk and complications that might follows.

Any advice, suggestions, what to do and what not to do from you all will be well appreciated. Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by greenmonk: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
There are herbal practitioners that cure pile without surgery.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Incognito101: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
greenmonk:
There are herbal practitioners that cure pile without surgery.

I've tried different herbal products, from West to North all to no avail. Is as if I waste my time and money thinking it will be cured through that medium. Tbt, the herbal products didn't work on me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by uboma(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
@ Incognito101,

It is natural to be apprehensive about the planned surgery.

However it is wise to discuss your concerns/reservations with your doctor before the actual surgery. Your doctors expert responses should guide you accordingly.

But I am positive that you will come out fine.

Good health to you

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Incognito101: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
uboma:
@ Incognito101,

It is natural to be apprehensive about the planned surgery.

However it is wise to discuss your concerns/reservations with your doctor before the actual surgery. Your doctors expert responses should guide you accordingly.

But I am positive that you will come out fine.

Good health to you

Aww.... Sound good. Thanks for the words sir..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by uboma(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Incognito101:

Aww.... Sound good. Thanks for the words sir..

You are welcome Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by okonja(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Incognito101:

I've tried different herbal products, from West to North all to no avail. Is as if I waste my time and money thinking it will be cured through that medium. Tbt, the herbal products didn't work on me.

Have you visit Yemkem or Oko Oloyun? cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by emmabest2000(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Keep a positive mindset

Nothing kill faster than a defeated mindset

Cheers !

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Dottore: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
I wish u quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by iykofias(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Were you ever gay? shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by siraj1402(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Incognito101:
My name is Tope. I am 26 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending several hours indoor due to the pains and discomfort. I don't socialize, don't go out, always behind closed doors.

I got referred to a surgeon recently and he said I had bad case and set me up for surgery. They decided to do a colenistimy (colon probe. where I guess they pump you full of air and put a tube all the way up) and I was told afterwards that I had some of the largest they had seen.

I will be going back for the main surgery in few days and I am scared to death the risk and complications that might follows.

Any advice, suggestions, what to do and what not to do from you all will be well appreciated. Thanks.

To God Almighty you don't need any surgery and within 7 days you will be OK.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by willjoe: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Have faith in God. May He heal you.
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Bhadmus77(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
iykofias:
Were you ever gay? shocked
your brain is in recession

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by catherineokezie(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
speedy recovery bro

1 Like

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by henrydadon(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
oga relax..you no go know wetin go touch you by the time dem apply anathestic and pain killer drug give you

but i don't trust nigerian doctors..they probably don't have things like that here..

if you have the money i will advise you to travel out for treatment..nigerian doctor no get joy..dem fit say oxygen finish now if dem dey for bad mood..abeg carry your own oxygen go that hospital just to be safe..

18 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by ChubbychummyICE(f): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
D only advice I HV for u pray 2 God to give u d strength, den dnt ever have any doubt of nt surviving it u must fight death with ur life. God wud keep nd protect u, Amen

13 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
@incognito101,
I believe you're in safe hands. Allay yourself of anxiety as being anxious before surgery is a contributory factor to anaesthetic failure and ultimately poor surgical prognosis.
This should also be a lesson and warning to those who don't watch what they eat esp junk eaters and those who are water shy.
Also to those who think because their toilet is sparkling, they can sit there for an hour.
And lastly, for the gays. One day one day, y'all would go through this. Trust me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Goodplace: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tope You are healed in The Name Of Jesus Christ

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Blessgod30: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Have Faith in God...it will be safely done.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by olate: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by originalKsp(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bro, I would advise you discuss with your doctor because they are the ones that know what they saw before suggesting a surgery. Let them know your fears and your concerns and they will respond to them according.

You should be careful of health advice you recieve online, your doctors know better than nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by joa2013: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bhadmus77:
LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by iykofias(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bhadmus77:
your brain is in Buhari's kneecap
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by hotspec(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
I dont kno d gravity of ur case. But i'd still advice u seek herbal remedy. Try to find out local people like those that sells @ d market. Pls, hold on abt d surgery 1st

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Incognito101:

There, right there is what worsened your condition. Otherwise, a 26yr old has no business with Grade 4 hemorrhoids.
Let's also pray your liver and kidneys don't misbehave 10-15yrs from now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by monimekaz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pile wey I dey get anyhow ...dey drink agbo - herbal and the thing go disappear. Surgery? I'm surprised that herbal medicine can't cure pile
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Here we go again....

U either choose 1

Either your god or science
Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by TINO26: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
just trust in God and be positive! I had same surgery sometimes ago and it was successful , If i can make u too will definitely make it!

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by Talk2Bella(f): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
don't worry dear everything will turn out fine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by ukeleh: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Just be positive, that the surgery will be successful. By the grace of God, everything will be alright. Pile surgery is usually not a big deal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days by latosin: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
I know about two different people that have done it and came out successful. Don't be scared about the surgery. It is normal to be apprehensive but I would advise that you discuss your concerns with your Doctor, and pray about it.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun / 452 New COVID-19 Cases, 229 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 23 - (2538 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.