Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) (48502 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / #bbnaija: Housemates Get Almost Equal Votes On Online Polls As Voting Closes / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) by Endy4all(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2017
BASED ON LOGISTICS, Efe fit no win.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) by dammysanmi(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2017
mglenny:
who God don Bless grin grin grin

NLders do not call this person(s). They are scammers and will not credit you. Buy from certified or recommended re-sellers only. You have been warned. His partner in crime uses other numbers eg 09066474484 and claim to be based in Abuja

Re: BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) by CellTabRepairs: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Efe is a movement. #TeamEfe
Re: BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) by classical15(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
Nigerians and sympathy, no be here..that's why politicians,go continue to play,with people heads....if politician pose with Akara for 2secs,we go shout man of the people......pesin,wey no get talent,even rats inside iya basira kitchen, dey more talented to him,but simply becuz he claim street,naija Dom fall for the prank....
well said sister! that's just the plain truth.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) by Vickysnipe147(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
Nigerians and sympathy, no be here..that's why politicians,go continue to play,with people heads....if politician pose with Akara for 2secs,we go shout man of the people......pesin,wey no get talent,even rats inside iya basira kitchen, dey more talented to him,but simply becuz he claim street,naija Dom fall for the prank....
it's your likes that confuse the purpose of BBN, its called a reality show, which means being real and not a talent show or beauty show....so before you come and play that talent card here about Efe please check the meaning of Reality.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) by str8talk1: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home without shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

You made my day grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy / Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.