Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress (4005 Views)

How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress / 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello Bosses,

1. Can I move the files on my blogger to WordPress, I meant the posts I have on blogger and transfer it to WordPress.

2. I registered a dotcomdotng but am unable to attached it to blogger, how can I go about it.

3. Can I attached dotcomdotng to WordPress

Please I need clarifications here.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by lovelyjay: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Yes u can. U can also use en this link for better understanding

www.wpbeginner.com›Blog›Tutorials

1 Like

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Yes you can
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by shams040(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Morn, my signature tells u abt me.

Tnks as u check
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Beejay1117(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2017
. Let me use this opportunity to tell the mod that banned me that I WILL TREAT YOUR ***KUP AT THE GATE OF HEAVEN

today is my brother's birthday, show him some love

7 Likes

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by emmabest2000(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2017
Question for the gods ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by ken19: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2017
upon say I da use MTN see wia I land....
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by MuyiRano(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Going by what the posters above me are saying. Op, this is mine advice for you "yes you can".
One president in one African country had an advice for our ladies
"Ladies, stop complaining that a guy is disturbing
you with calls or whatever....Just ask him for
money and you will never hear from him
again...Simple.

1 Like

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Charmish(f): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Hi guys, Today is my Birthday

6 Likes

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by iamVirus(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Sure! I can do everything for you.
Fees apply tho
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by sakalisis(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2017
100%
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by ibietela2(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Charmish:
Hi guys, Today is my Birthday

is this you?
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by ibietela2(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Tosinex:
Hello Bosses,

1. Can I move the files on my blogger to WordPress, I meant the posts I have on blogger and transfer it to WordPress.

2. I registered a dotcomdotng but am unable to attached it to blogger, how can I go about it.

Thanks.

1. Yes
2. Where did you buy your domain name? you did not do it well
3. Yes all you need is the nameserver from your hosting account, i can host your blog

1 Like

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by wildkris(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Tosinex:
Hello Bosses,

Thanks.

you can link ur new domain to ur blogger blog site... just google it and follow any of the numerous tutorials step by step

1 Like

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by asomething: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Sure you can, i could assist you for free if you don't mind.

Kindly send me a mail:
elmediatech@gmail.com
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Kalapizim(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2017
how can I move files from WordPress to blogger

1 Like

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by wizkidblogger(f): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Yes, use the wordpress blogger importer plugin

1 Like

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by henryobinna(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Yes you can but if you're not ready to move to WordPress, don't you'll regret it.

WordPress is awesome and the best but somethings would frustrate you if you're not ready.
Recently I moved DroidPost to WordPress but the frustration was much cos of the host I had to go back to Blogger and I'll take my time next time.

1 Like

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by toprealman: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Beejay1117:
. Let me use this opportunity to tell the mod that banned me that I WILL TREAT YOUR ***KUP AT THE GATE OF HEAVEN

today is my brother's birthday, show him some love
When you mentioned gate of heaven, I thought the pics is for your obituary.....abeg ooo.
Happy bafday jawe!
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by wakes: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Moving Blogger blog to Wordpress can be scary for SEO reasons.
You may lose your rankings after moving from Blogger to Wordpress.

I will advise you get a Professional who knows their onions to help you do it.
But if you would ask for my candid advise, I would simply say forgerit!

Blessings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Beejay1117(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
toprealman:
When you mentioned gate of heaven, I thought the pics is for your obituary.....abeg ooo.
Happy bafday jawe!
lol

no b now na

1 Like

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Wow thanks for the mod who posted this on FP.. I bought the dotcomdotng from whogohost and I've not been able to get it fixed. I hope somebody can help me out.. I'll like to move it to WordPress. WordPress has more beautiful layout. I already had a WordPress.org hosting another site of mine, so I can go round about it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Victorez007: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Contact me on 07063993131

I will migrate all your files from blogger to WordPress swiftly with affordable price.

http://www.victorezblog.com.ng/hire-me
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by nenergy(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Tosinex:

Linking .com to blogger is easier than .com.ng.
Ask you domain name registrar for assistance. I had similar difficulties with domainking, but they helped resolve it.
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by bamasite(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
For once, many people ready to help...That is nice!
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by ipreach: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Base on logistics, you can

Get A Cheap Blog From Me http://getcheapblog..com/
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Charmish(f): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
ibietela2:

is this you?
YES
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by ibietela2(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Charmish:
YES

you look beautiful, i have followed you on instagram
Re: Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress by Charmish(f): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
ibietela2:

you look beautiful, i have followed you on instagram
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Place Revenuehits Banner Code On My Blog / Wapact And Wapkiz CODE: Advance Quick Login Code For Wapkiz Site / I'll write SEO 1000+ Words Articles @N1 Per Word - 24hrs Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.