Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

"Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture (8991 Views)

Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by joebeckz(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Many keep wondering who that man is, most people suspect Yemi blaq. No he isn't, here comes that man who's voice you have heard for many weeks. "This is Big Brother".

Tag a friend who ever asked you who that man is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...
-
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
Prayer Point
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by stephleena(f): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
he looks like tboss.

6 Likes

Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by drazenn(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
The man wan resemble Airforce1 sha

4 Likes

Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by youngest85(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
HenrygDion nwanne funnynation
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by crazymommy(f): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin mumu
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by McPhilz8(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mmm.
i doubt.
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by Rtopzy(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
youngest85:
HenrygDion nwanne funnynation
Why are you insulting funnynation, my bestie!?? bia nwoke, behave o
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by Shelloween(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
stephleena:
he looks like tboss.
Tboss looks better than you. In other words, you look like shit.

2 Likes

Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by ichommy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
joebeckz:
Many keep wondering who that man is, most people suspect Yemi blaq. No he isn't, here comes that man who's voice you have heard for many weeks. "This is Big Brother".

sad

Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by stephleena(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shelloween:
Tboss looks better than you. In other words, you look like shit.
e pain am.

3 Likes

Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

Are you sure??

He looks like a clown!!
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by joebeckz(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by divinehand2003(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Chai!!!
I GIVE UP FOR WOWO!!!

But the guy voice solid die BASED ON LOGISTICS!!!
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by youngest85(m): 6:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Rtopzy:

Why are you insulting funnynation, my bestie!?? bia nwoke, behave o

Upon all this killing, u still sit down for kaduna, u no wan comot
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by Rtopzy(f): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:

Upon all this killing, u still sit down for kaduna, u no wan comot
Lolz, My side na Israel
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by ikemesit4477: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
joebeckz:

Na lie! Abi na April fool?
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by youngest85(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2017
Rtopzy:

Lolz, My side na Israel

Isreal sef deh experience am

1 Like

Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by okekeman(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
HenryDion:
-1vote = 30naira...
-
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
Prayer Point
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now

The Total figure was not just by sms na... Many voted via Wechat which is free.
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by Rtopzy(f): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:

Isreal sef deh experience am
My side is safe sha
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by youngest85(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rtopzy:

My side is safe sha

Toh ma'adalla
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by nc201016(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
HenryDion:
-1vote = 30naira...
-
Prayer Point

big up, nothing in life is free

1 Like

Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by joebeckz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
nc201016:

big up, nothing in life is free
On point
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by LoveNairaland1: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: "Revealed" The Man Behind That Face 'This Is Big Brother *picture by Idydarling(f): 6:38am On Apr 07, 2017
woa

(1) (Reply)

D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned / Laurence Fishburne’s Daughter Doing Indecency / Picture Of Majid Micheal's Younger Brother(cute)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.