Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality (10412 Views)

Can Anyone Solve This Passworded Door Using Arduino, Servo,keypad And Potentiome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality by zigmatechconsul: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2017
MosquitoLaps:
Abeg I get one question o...
If by chance or mistake someone fills in a wrong subject in JAMB, how can that be rectified?
Say, Economics was inputted instead of CRK, can it be edited? And how?
Thanks in advance.

just go to the center and ask them. they will offer some help
Re: JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality by zigmatechconsul: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2017
just go to the center and ask them. they will offer some help
Re: JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality by Josiahdking: 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
i saw students palying whot in JAMB Center. The thing hard o. God should help them pass. the furstration don too much
Re: JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality by technicalsales: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2017
MosquitoLaps:
Abeg I get one question o...
If by chance or mistake someone fills in a wrong subject in JAMB, how can that be rectified?
Say, Economics was inputted instead of CRK, can it be edited? And how?
Thanks in advance.

ishaq oloyede, am summoning you to answer why this is happening in 12hrs. Or else
Re: JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality by MosquitoLaps(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2017
technicalsales:

ishaq oloyede, am summoning you to answer why this is happening in 12hrs. Or else
Baba, na serious mata bi dis o. I need help abeg.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality by zigmatechconsul: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
hmmmmmmmm. Baba do something oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU: Our Decision On Strike Will Be On Or Before Wednesday / FG May Transfer Uni-abuja Students To Other Varsities / Governor Obi Donates N200m To Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.