Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? (15881 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Najwal:

you can use nipost address c/o someone working there, thats how i ship, AE is a great online shoping site to buy as long as you buy from reliable sellers with good rating. Got my Meizu M1 Note from there since 2015 up till now still going strong with constant upgrade grin

Thanks bro
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
gidimasters:

Bros, make sure you have 32k in the first debit card den proceed to reload the 100$ in your i
Aliexpress pocket...

Remaining 5.05$ right? Good just make sure you have 5$ equivalent in the second debit card then go to cart...

And proceed with the purchase....

You will see an option telling you pay from alipocket...click that.... The total money will be deducted there fore you will have 5.05 $ left to pay for...

Just use the second card to pay for the 5.05

sir what i mean, cant i buy the $100 aliexpress pocket and den after 24 hours proceed to buy the products with still desame card.. hope there wont be complication.. since i dont have 2
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:

sir what i mean, cant i buy the $100 aliexpress pocket and den after 24 hours proceed to buy the products with still desame card.. hope there wont be complication.. since i dont have 2

The 100$ limit is monthly... So once u buy something of 100$ even on April 1, The next date u will be able to make another 1$ transaction will be MAY 1.....

Thats why i said u get 2 debit cards
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
gidimasters:

The 100$ limit is monthly... So once u buy something of 100$ even on April 1, The next date u will be able to make another 1$ transaction will be MAY 1.....

Thats why i said u get 2 debit cards
ooo i get it now... but finding a 2nd debit card, go hard oo..
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:
ooo i get now... but finding a 2nd debit card go hard oo..
You no get siblings? You no get friends?
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by OVA200(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thanks you guys are really trying GOD bless everyone of us. If you have any question ask me.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Besto(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:

ooo i get it now... but finding a 2nd debit card, go hard oo..

Wait till month end, let's say 30th of dz month

Fund with 100 dollars... Then come the next day. May 1st... U are entitled to another 100 dollars.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by adigunomomama(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dreami or SmartGo
Which of this merchants can I buy from?

Pls pick the best one for me with quick delivery

@Nobody and the rest of the gurus
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Oscarpraise(m): 1:00am On Apr 06, 2017
I got my itel S31 smartphone from slot
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by sorextee(m): 1:23am On Apr 06, 2017
They never refund my money o. undecided
I still dey hope sha.. I checked my Alipay, d trans still dey there..

OVA200:
You will need to GTB or access bank they are good.
Let me tell you another wonderfulness of Aliexpress when I want to order we are two then I place my own order and my money was deducted and my order is going smoothly but my friend mistakenly cancel his own order after the money have been deducted but we don't know the money has been deducted then we place another order and it was cancelled by Aliexpress and they still deduct another money, making two payment for zero order we went to their customers service and chat live with an agent he said they will refund it in 7-10 working days believe me they refunded our money within 4 days and place another order immediately. Smooth transaction from the whole of China to Nigeria even our banks here cannot be as fast as that.

UP ALIEXPRESS.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Treyknowles(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2017
Oscarpraise:
I got my itel S31 smartphone from slot
You Are Trying So Hard To Advertise This Device...Posting Almost The Same Thing All Around.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2017
Treyknowles:
You Are Trying So Hard To Advertise This Device...Posting Almost The Same Thing All Around.

u dey mind am

https://www.nairaland.com/oscarpraise/posts
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by munezo(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Guys,

What do you think about DHGate.com? Are they reliable too?
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by steviano(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2017
gidimasters:

Just get maybe your sibling debit card and make sure you have the equivalent of the dollar you need... GTBank rate is 320... so if you are funding 100$, there should be 32000 in the account... Then login to you aliexpress account and locate alipocket. then select the value...

if you still dont get me, check my signature for my contact

check the shot below:

Can I fund it through aliexpress app? I try to go to my pocket through the app but I could not find where to fund it.. I only saw received and spent on the page that's all
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2017
steviano:

Can I fund it through aliexpress app? I try to go to my pocket through the app but I could not find where to fund it.. I only saw received and spent on the page that's all

Click the introducing aliexpress pocket image

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by victor247: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=olojuede01 post=55242214]
Bought my current phone from Aliexpress last year. Was surprised at how short it took co

Hi, can you put me through on how to buy things from aliexpress without using a third party?
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by jhybosky(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nerdychica:
yes it is

af u gotten d phone??
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by terwasee(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amazon is too expensive, I prefer aliexpress and ebay.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by olojuede01: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=victor247 post=55310635][/quote] Just visit the site click on what you want, pay.. Dass all
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by executive202: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
PLEASE I WANT TO order a good bt its around $400+ pls how do i go about funding my ali express acct with 400+ since its $100 max
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
executive202:
PLEASE I WANT TO order a good bt its around $400+ pls how do i go about funding my ali express acct with 400+ since its $100 max

Read previous comments... This issue has been solved earlier
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nerdychica(f): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
jhybosky:

af u gotten d phone??
not yet , still expecting it

1 Like

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by jhybosky(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2017
Nerdychica:
not yet , still expecting it

aii..we r waiting o
lol
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nerdychica(f): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
jhybosky:

aii..we r waiting o

lol
sure , will give a review once it arrives
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nerdychica:
Am about buying a phone from aliexpress , I would like to know if there products are substandard or good , I wouldn't want to waste money and get a fake China product , pls help guys

Never tried it. Too scared. Cuz if something happens I won't be able to return it. Why don't you just go to a phone retailer? Atleast if something happens to it you can return asap. But if you are going to buy the phone check out the reviews first. Good luck.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Rick9(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
I have a question about the address, which address should you put, is it your home address or the post office address ?

And why do they use ZIP Code ?
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by manlawal(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Rick9:
I have a question about the address, which address should you put, is it your home address or the post office address ?

And why do they use ZIP Code ?
Home address and reason for zip code is to locate the area like there are so many towns with d same name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How SME Data Seller Scammed Me / New Tecno T722 wt 4 Sims,Dual cam+4g Mem Crd+all Accesoris...@10k / Cheap MTN Data for smart users. 1gb = N1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.