Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 (828 Views)

VIDEO : Exclusive Interview With Thin Tall Tony ( Ex Bbnaija2017 Housemate) / Things I Learnt From Bbnaija2017. / BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 by annonymida: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
I am not an ardent follower of the show but I'm always up to date thanks to d numerous comments I read her on NL.

here are a few points to brood over.
I stand to be corrected tho..

1. EFe is d country's favorite. quite a lot Luv his realness/ street credibility, hence his popularity.

2. Bisola's fan base is not to be toyed with although its arguable smaller compared with Efe's

3. T boss's fan base is catalytical in nature. i.e limited in number but elicit a big reaction.
d fans dat helped her survive 8 evictions is a force to reckon with.

4. shout out to marvis n Debbie rise' fans out there.

now the arithmetic

tboss has a smaller fan base compared to EFe's but don't get it twisted, her fan base is ELITE when it comes to voting (I could be wrong). she's got d support of some notable figures who wouldn't mind spending outrageously to get her d cookie jar. last I checked a fan spent #200k voting her in. she also has d support of some celebrities/ politicians e.t.c

..and unfortunately d popular vote is being shared by Efe and bisola or do I say d rest (pardon me).

SOLUTION
since y'all(fans) know Efe owns d greater popular vote, why don't y'all put aside ur differences and team up( team bisola + team marvis + team Debbie rise) to get him d prize.

probable FANBASE EQUATION

Efe's >= tboss's
bisola's <= tboss's
marvis's <= tboss's
Debbie rise < tboss's
bisola's < Efe's
(Efe+bisola+marvis+Debbie rise) > tboss

or
tboss >
(Efe; bisola; marvis; Debbie; rise)

Else
I SEE TBOSS WINNING.
this is strictly my opinion
goodluck to the contestants
ciao.. ciao..

1 Like

Re: The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 by annonymida: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
peace
Re: The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 by RoyalBlak007: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
♤When all these is over

♤will y'all return to your normal lives? Or... undecided grin .....,,

1 Like

Re: The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 by Sweetestrose(f): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 by tdbankplc: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
As usual dey will shout rigging and ojoro on Sunday. Alot of them are not voting they are just following what's the ending online by shouting efe efe efe without watching the show.
Re: The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 by Jodha(f): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
based on approved logistics.. We're doing our best.. To make him come victorious.. EFE all the way.
Re: The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 by ijayopi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
last I checked a fan spent #200k voting her in. she also has d support of some celebrities/ politicians e.t.c Aga ju onye?

He should show us evidence. She has celebrities supporting her online on instagram some of them no dey vote. Forget matter.
With the 200k guy, yeyebrites and so call politicians she never exceed 30percent. Abegi.

Ok bye
Re: The Only Way EFE Can Win Bbnaija2017 by SageTravels: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sweetestrose:
I stand with EFE. Pls, kindly support and vote for him to win the BBN '17. He has tried his best, and is still trying, so far in the house.

Pls, we can't do it alone. We call on Team Bally, Team Uriel, Team Kemen, and other evicted HMs' teams, Team Neutral, Team Not-Decided-Yet...I bet your votes will surely count, be significant and highly appreciated.

Efe's Top Highlights in BBN '17 House:

#FOUR(4) times Head of House.
#TWO(2) times Winner of Friday. Payporte Arena Game Show.
#The LAST MAN standing.
#The ONLY MALE contender to make it to the FINAL.
#The only housemate whose birthday was elaborated in coincidence with a Saturday Night Party(The only Saturday party that was celebrated in the big Arena with a LIVE BAND, others have been in the club with DJs).
#The LUCKY GROOM of the BBN '17 couple(Whose BBN wedding was made to look real to portray our traditional wedding culture and with proper after-wedding reception and invited guests, plus lots of food).

Significance as a winner and Head.
*FIRST Head of House
*FIRST winner of Payporte Arena Game Show
*3 SPECIAL Head of House Titles:
-The Supreme Ruler(Big Brother made it a rule that he ruled as a King, and made all housemate bow to him and address him as IGWE every time they passed, and must touch them with his staff or hand before they rose, according to our tradition).
-The CAPTAIN(The only Head of House with this title and was addressed as Captain, to sail his ship across the ocean).
-The ULTIMATE Head of House(The only Head of House with this title and power).

Just as special guests were invited to celebrate the BBN wedding with Efe,
Just as a Special Live band(Guests) came to sing on Efe's birthday,
We are only hoping, by depending on you, with all your support, that we shall all be celebrating with EFE, come Sunday, April 9th, 2017.

Pls, you can vote for Efe through:
1) WECHAT:-
-Download Wechat app through your Appstore
-On Africamagictv, click on BBNaija
-Then click on Vote(For new numbers or voters on wechat, you'll be asked to validate your number. Send it in the format +234...You'll get an OTP as a form of text message. Send the OTP to Africamagictv, and the voting link will be sent to you)
-Click on the voting link. Then, click on EFE and vote.
(Pls, if any problem with loading, it may be network issue, kindly try again later or copy the URL and paste in your browser to vote).
*You can also use all your numbers to vote on one phone app.

2) SMS votes(#30 per message - 100 maximum per sim)
-Pls, text :
VOTE EFE
to 32052.

Thank you all. We appreciate you all.

To all our supporters, fans...pls, let's put in more efforts and not relent, we should campaign, mobilise and vote tirelessly till Saturday night.
Less talk, more Votes. Our results will speak for us.
I stand with Efe. Love you all.

Team Efe.
One Love.
#BASED ON LOGISTICS

(c: PrincessKab 03/04/17)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Complain That There Are No NTA Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba, But Are There? / Tacha 'no Leave No Transfer' Removes Davido's Tattoo Between Her Boobs (photo) / A Nollywood Movie On Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.