Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics (168334 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / HISTORY. Monarchs who ruled over Rano Kingdom (Emirate) from 1001 A.D, till date / CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Informative and enlightening thread,big ups to Horus and Rossik.mods push this to front page,if boob baring actresses and other irrelevant topics can make fp I see no reason why this shouldn't . Cc :lalasticlala,mynd44 pls move this to the promiseland

5 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rossikk(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers:

...why refusing accepting the fact that dark baboons are the wretched of earth, accept this simple truth and you're very close on a right tragectory finding the means to liberate you and your dark baboons from the wretchedness of your existence, alone the total acceptance of your true self will open the door to salvation, you've not come of age; you know it and i know...and this's my final verdict before i abandon this kindergarten thread...i may come back when i feel boring again!

All hail Biafra, the land of wise men...

***The worst of the four classifications of lies: lies, damned lies, statistics, alternative facts. Alternative facts are distinguished from the other damnable lies by the addition of gaslighting the listener.

Phew! Glad to see the back of you.... Remember to shut the door behind you ok? Maggot. And sorry we didn't watch your okrika videos ok? Bye bye!!

9 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by EazyMoh(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Interesting, but Islamic influence doesn't mean Blalc influence.
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rossikk(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
EazyMoh:
Interesting, but Islamic influence doesn't mean Blalc influence.

Pardon? So if YOU accomplish a task today, we must not credit YOU, but rather credit your religion instead?

8 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Rossikk(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Informative and enlightening thread,big ups to Horus and Rossik.mods push this to front page,if boob baring actresses and other irrelevant topics can make fp I see no reason why this shouldn't . Cc :lalasticlala,mynd44 pls move this to the promiseland

Don't hold your breath.
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by robosky02(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
ok
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by FirstNg1: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rossikk, Horus,

Stunning, great, enlightening, uplifting and more.

Now, how do we get these to the knowledge of more our people, especially the younger and future generations of black people everywhere who are about to be lost forever - to white domination and subjugation?

How can interested people like me get to learn more? Do you have an history club or chat group? Why don't you start one?

Is this on your Facebook wall for further exposure?

Do I have your permission to forward this to my British born and young niece for her blog and Facebook wall?

I salute you great guys especially the OP Rossikk.
Are you an historian or this is just a passion of yours?
Whichever it it, it's great and I'm a great admirer.
Looking forward to more.
[/color][color=#990000]
Cheers

8 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Tazdroid(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
irynterri:
this is so interesting, since they have refused to teach us history in schools, why can't nollywood depict these characters on their movies the way Chinese always show their history and tradition?
they can't because they don't know shît

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by yungjezzy: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wow....We blacks even ruled in the European continent,we are like one of if not the greatest achievers ever lived...and those bloody Americans are degrading us for no just cause
Say no to racism...we the blacks naturally are intelligent,powerful etc. Can't begin to list
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Tazdroid(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bahddo:
Hmmm... I like this. There are questions though...

If blacks ruled Europe, how is it that the Europeans saw blacks as sub-human species only fit to be sold as slaves? How come the blacks that ruled Europe lost their influence to the extent of being wiped out? Today there are no traces, except for these 'artworks'. Why is that so?
So many angles to possible answers to your questions like which region did the ruling Blacks emanate from? If Africa, how were they subdued to the point of slavery? Are all these images, carvings, artworks, actually connected to any part of history or just mere fabrications? So many explanations untold and hidden. One of the reasons why history isn't my favourite subject, though fascinating
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
there goes another BS, so how come Africans were lab rats for slave trade despite the "moors" conquering europe?
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Bills2307(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Elfree:
It didn't start today the whites can't stop fighting blacks. they just want to subdue the black nation which clearly they have partially succeed in doing but my problem is how they constantly keep lying to themselves to the extent they believe their lies is the truth.
1."They convince the world Jesus is white but yet the popes worship a Black portrait of Jesus".
2"The devil is always portrayed to be a black being while Jesus,his angels and his disciples are white forgetting Devil was once an angel before falling"
3." White colour signifies purity while black is a stain.
4" white folks are civilized while blacks are barbarians".
5"white witches are good while black witches are the devils bride.
IT'S CLEAR MY WHITE BROS/SIS ARE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX...NO OFFENSE INTENDED # NO TO RACISM
forgetting that tissue papers dey white.

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by johnie: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by johnie: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
FP at last!

Should have been up there since day 1.

Was reading about Nazi Germany recently and was surprised to read that blacks were affected along with Jews and Roma people following the extension of the Nuremberg Laws in 1936.

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by lilreese: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amazing history..

3 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Seun360(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
I love this thread.

3 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by ednut1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
fact mixed with Fiction

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mr. Rossikk, I've just spent the better part of the last three hours attempting to verify the authenticity of your claims here, and I've come to the conclusion that you must be suffering from a rare form of halucinatory delusion.

Africans can never and will never earn respect if they think they can reinvent history and recast themselves from being history victims to being its heroes.

I sincerely hope that everyone who reads this bullsheet consigns it to the dustbin of history where it belongs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Any material from Dr Yosef Ben Jochannan (as well as Dr John Henrik Clarke) will enlighten the soul of any black person on the subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zRi7IoPjho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by logica(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
One thing I do know; the character Othello in Shakespeare's play of the same name was a Moor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by baba4thegehs: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
This world have Tayed no be small

2 Likes

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by millhouse: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
interesting
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by uckennety(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Elfree:
It didn't start today the whites can't stop fighting blacks. they just want to subdue the black nation which clearly they have partially succeed in doing but my problem is how they constantly keep lying to themselves to the extent they believe their lies is the truth.
1."They convince the world Jesus is white but yet the popes worship a Black portrait of Jesus".
2"The devil is always portrayed to be a black being while Jesus,his angels and his disciples are white forgetting Devil was once an angel before falling"
3." White colour signifies purity while black is a stain.
4" white folks are civilized while blacks are barbarians".
5"white witches are good while black witches are the devils bride.
IT'S CLEAR MY WHITE BROS/SIS ARE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX...NO OFFENSE INTENDED # NO TO RACISM

I don't care if am blacklisted or whitelisted as much as I use a white tissue to clean my black ass
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by EazyMoh(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rossikk:

Pardon? So if YOU accomplish a task today, we must not credit YOU, but rather credit your religion instead?
I thought you are really intelligent.
What you should have asked was "so if You accomplish a task today, we must not credit YOUR BLACK RACE , but rather credit your religion instead?
Now see how stupid you'd have sounded?
The mainly north African Muslims derogatoryly referred to as Moors and all their achievements owe their success to the simple fact that Islam prohibits racism and racist supremacy. If not all those positions of authority would have been occupied by Arabs and the blacks and they prowess wouldn't exist in this particular story.

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Agboconsult1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am back... Am made of black.
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Adebanjids1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am in need of a plasma tv holla me 07032026990 Lagos deal alone
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Horus(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2017

Marble portrait bust - Memnon the African philosopher, 150- 160 A.D. (Berlin: Stadtl. Mus.)

Roman Moor

Vase with Elderly Black Woman Dancing and Worshipping Isis, Greece, Apulia (c. 380-360 B.C.E.)

Source:
http://africanknowledge.weebly.com/blacks-in-europe.html

1 Like

Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Ugosample(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dedetwo:
It is unfortunate idiocy to equate Africa with “Black”. I had to say unequivocally the Africa is not synonymous with Black. African is human while Black is a color or inanimate object. African with any form of intellect should stop referring Africans as Black. The term Black for human is one of the remnants of slavery, man’s inhumanity against human. It is beyond the pale of imagination why an African will arrogate the term Black to him/herself.
Thank you very much
You are very intelligent

On what basis is one called a "black" or white?

That is the biggest scam in human history
Re: The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics by Nwachineke1980: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am a black man and appreciate history alot but I hate is when you twist history for personal reasons.l checked Charles V in Wikipedia and what l saw was the pic of a white man.Also,the Moors,i believe where Arabs from Morocco and Algeria.These guys are Caucasians(whites).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? / Brgbveakijlng..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.