Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) (18174 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by ifyalways(f): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
well done Eyinguje.

I have just been told that yes, the OP was a patient at ABU Zaria. Patient-Doctor confidentiality was not breached either in the course of the inquiries. I'm sorry for the tone of my first post to you @ OP. embarassed

Maybe Dominique or OP should open a fresh thread for donations, just add a link of this thread as its already quite derailed with verification stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by somcherry(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
I am very happy to know that the verification has been sorted out.
@Op
God will heal and save you. Don't loose hope. Help is on the way.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
ifyalways:
well done Eyinguje.

I have just been told that yes, the OP was a patient at ABU Zaria. Patient-Doctor confidentiality was not breached either in the course of the inquiries. I'm sorry for the tone of my first post to you @ OP. embarassed

Maybe Dominique or OP should open a fresh thread for donations, just add a link of this thread as its already quite derailed with verification stuff.

Thx 4 d confirmation. As 4 d thread being derailed due to verification n all, well i'm not complaining since verification was necessary. At least pple nw knw this is no scam.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by sirvvy: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
cry Op I wish you quick recovery
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
EppPliss:

Thx 4 d confirmation. As 4 d thread being derailed due to verification n all, well i'm not complaining since verification was necessary. At least pple nw knw this is no scam.

You are very understanding, please ignore those holier than thou folks, some of them are actually scammers who do not welcome verification so that they can cheat people of their hard earned money but thanks to the likes of ifyalways that have helped clear the air as regards to your case, I wish you well and I will be giving my little stipends and also remembering you in prayers, God bless

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Now EppPliss, the detail of your referral needs to be sorted out.
We need a proper referral from Dr David in Port Harcourt to the hospital in India. Which hospital is he referring you to? and to which consultant?
In short there's still a long way to go, but patience is virtue.
The hospital in Port harcourt/ Dr David needs to officially contact the consultant in India, they have to officially write the costs and breakdown of the procedure they plan to do.
I don't know how things work here, if TEHN has to get involved but I believe they should for accountability.
Cc: Ifyalways

This was where the graft was taken from the thigh[/quote]

Thx 4 all d effort u put in in order to authenticate me. However if after evrythg u still doubt my sincerity wat else do u want me to do? I dont want to sound ungr8ful n at the same time i dont want to be ungr8ful too to Dr. David by invading his privacy. He is not aware of my online solicitation, he only told me to go luk for money and he wil link me up wit d doc abroad.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by UdyGrace: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is sad, my former neighbors daughter exhibited such too, both ankles on bandage permanently. Was always in long clothing and leggings. Sighs this is painful, the results of our parents choices. Hmmm I'd rather be alone than marry AS like me and subject an innocent soul to such torture. Please I will also contribute my own little token when it's time. May God heal you through the doctors and may your recovery be a speedy one.
By the way my neighbor daughter who had the same issues all of a sudden doesn't use bandage anymore as the sores dried up and looks healed, I believe God has perfected His works in her life. Will try and get in touch with her and know if she did anything differently aside regular visits to the hospital for dressing up of the wound(not including the numerous fastings and prayers even with her failing health)
Speedy recovery

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
So @eyinjuege giving u details of Dr. David wen he has no pre-knowledge of all these wil be tantamount to invasion of his privacy, a risk i'm not too sure i want to take at this time. Hope u understand my situation. Once again thank u 4 all ur effort, God bless u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are very understanding, please ignore those holier than thou folks, some of them are actually scammers who do not welcome verification so that they can cheat people of their hard earned money but thanks to the likes of ifyalways that have helped clear the air as regards to your case, I wish you well and I will be giving my little stipends and also remembering you in prayers, God bless

Thank you ma and God bless you.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
somcherry:
I am very happy to know that the verification has been sorted out.

@Op

God will heal and save you.
Don't loose hope. Help is on the way.

Thank you
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
sirvvy:
cry Op I wish you quick recovery
Amen
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by bbeautylik(f): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
please this evidence is enough.. Any mod with heart should move this to the front page. Due to this ulcer treatment he lost his job. If in eventual he get what more than he deserved, please allow him for his upkeep.

This could be my brother, uncle, son or even father. Oh God!!! in crying tune. please Help!!!

Lalasticlala
mydn44 I am on my kneels

From his write up....he sounds like an intelligent person

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Marvel1206: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Short of words... Too sad
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Cc. dominique, olaolaking, Acidosis, Dyt
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Cc. Mimzyy, ruggedtimi, thorpido
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by EppPliss: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Cc. Eseries, Brownbarbie97, Sharingan
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
He is indeed intelligent and very patient.

cc bellong, bro please help embarassed. His case has been verified to be genuine, we do not know the total cost of treatment yet.

bbeautylik:
please this evidence is enough.. Any mod with heart should move this to the front page. Due to this ulcer treatment he lost his job. If in eventual he get what more than he deserved, please allow him for his upkeep.

This could be my brother, uncle, son or even father. Oh God!!! in crying tune. please Help!!!

Lalasticala
mydn44 I am on my kneels

From his write up....he sounds like an intelligent person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
cc jaybee3, aminat508, hungerbad, finalboss, seun, dominique, tehn.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by mrking3(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wow!!! So this is actually what my neighbour is going through now? One of her left ankle is permanently on bandage always wearing a long trouser to cover it up. You just can't stand the odour each time she stands close to you. I'm touched really. It could happen to anyone. Let's do something guys.....

1 Like

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by eyinjuege: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
EppPliss:
So @eyinjuege giving u details of Dr. David wen he has no pre-knowledge of all these wil be tantamount to invasion of his privacy, a risk i'm not too sure i want to take at this time. Hope u understand my situation. Once again thank u 4 all ur effort, God bless u.

What we just did today is to be sure you're real, and not a teenager in calabar typing from his computer.
However, your India referral is yet to be sorted.
You can call Dr David/or the hospital who have your records including the graft surgeries done there initially. There's no how your referring Dr won't be involved sooner or later.
I understand from your narrative with my friend that ABUTH wanted to do another skin graft some time back but you couldn't because of finances.
However, you are talking of a procedure to be done in India- Apligraf ( don't know much about it, but it sounds reasonable) especially since you've had two failed skin grafts
Whoever gave you the info and advice to go to India has to be involved in this one way or the other. You don't have the contact in India, you don't know the hospital or even the person you're being sent to. And you also don't have your own hospital records to be sent to India for the procedure.
So anyhow you want to look at it, you need a proper referral from the hospital to India.
So how do you get in touch with your hospital in Port Harcourt/ Dr David to start the whole process?

EppPliss, I'm not doubting you pls. We're just brainstorming on how to get things in motion. The hospital in India has to be contacted, and breakdown of costs made.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by sisisioge: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
OK...now that it's established that you're real, I'm following and praying with you. May God upgrade your health and give you peace in all you do. Pele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by bbeautylik(f): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
eyinjuege:

What we just did today is to be sure you're real, and not a teenager in calabar typing from his computer.
However, your India referral is yet to be sorted.
You can call Dr David/or the hospital who have your records including the graft surgeries done there initially. There's no how your referring Dr won't be involved sooner or later.
I understand from your narrative with my friend that ABUTH wanted to do another skin graft some time back but you couldn't because of finances.
However, you are talking of a procedure to be done in India- Apligraf ( don't know much about it, but it sounds reasonable) especially since you've had two failed skin grafts
Whoever gave you the info and advice to go to India has to be involved in this one way or the other. You don't have the contact in India, you don't know the hospital or even the person you're being sent to. And you also don't have your own hospital records to be sent to India for the procedure.
So anyhow you want to look at it, you need a proper referral from the hospital to India.
So how do you get in touch with your hospital in Port Harcourt/ Dr David to start the whole process?

EppPliss, I'm not doubting you pls. We're just brainstorming on how to get things in motion. The hospital in India has to be contacted, and breakdown of costs made.
I am sorry for interrupting o but eyinjuege please let those who want to contribute, should do so with or without Dr David...... This pic is an enough evidence. If he spends the money on something else, let God be the judge. pls ma/sir if you want to assist please do. SS + Ulcer.... ( for life Medications) he going to India or not he still needs money

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by thorpido(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
EppPliss:
You won't be invading Dr David's privacy.All you need to do is let him know you're raising funds and you need to have a breakdown of the cost and he should help you with contacts in India so you can have a correspondence with them.
He will give you your records and contacts.You don't have to bring him here or have anyone deal with him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
bbeautylik:
I am sorry for interrupting o but eyinjuege please let those who want to contribute, should do so with or without Dr David...... This pic is an enough evidence. If he spends the money on something else, let God be the judge. pls ma/sir if you want to assist please do. SS + Ulcer.... ( for life Medications) he going to India or not he still needs money
Don't ruin his chances with your desperation.

@OP, I'm following the thread... Keep hope alive, you will overcome.

eyinjuege is only doing the right thing. That's what any credible organisation will do. You can visit TVC, NTA, AIT or any media house in Nigeria.

Besides, Nairaland folks have done this in the past. I remember vividly the case of a lady from Ado-Ekiti, the entire process including passport registration, visa, etc. was followed through by great minds. I got to know some Nairalanders even know these clinics in India.
A member even offered to get the passport done in a very short period of time.. That's something some wealthy people do in days.

Who would ever have thought that eyinjuege had such links at ABU.. You see how information and connection work? These duo factors will do what money cannot do.

You don't have to share any Doc's info online (I wouldn't do that too), but I believe he can provide something knowing how much you need this fund.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by thorpido(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Acidosis:

Don't ruin his chances with your desperation.

@OP, I'm following the thread... Keep hope alive, you will overcome.

eyinjuege is only doing the right thing. That's what any credible organisation will do. You can visit TVC, NTA, AIT or any media house in Nigeria.

Besides, Nairaland folks have done this in the past. I remember vividly the case of a lady from Ado-Ekiti, the entire process including passport registration, visa, etc. was followed through by great minds. I got to know some Nairalanders even know these clinics in India.
A member even offered to get the passport done in a very short period of time.. That's something some wealthy people do in days.

Who would ever have thought that eyinjuege had such links at ABU.. You see how information and connection work? These duo factors will do what money cannot do.

You don't have to share any Doc's info online (I wouldn't do that too), but I believe he can provide something knowing how much you need this fund.
Well said.
bbeautylik:
She's not in any way hindering those who want to contribute.It's a process that is being followed through here.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by olaolaking: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
EppPliss:
Cc. dominique, olaolaking, Acidosis, Dyt
A thread had been opened by Dominique. We can begin to share it to call attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Bloomingbud(f): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
benueguy:

I font usually do this in a public forum. I'm a corper serving somewhere close to where your location is. Please if you know Koinonia (Apostle Joshua Selman) , please I beg you, let your mom or anyone take you there. God will use him to heal you. Pls believe me.

I really would have loved to assist you, but I'm almost stranded (as a corper serving in the North). Koinonia meets every Friday in Zaria.

EppPliss.
If you can make it please don't ignore benueboys info, koinonia meets every Friday by 6pm at CGC church samaru extension. Even while going medical I know this is too small for God to do.

I'll drop my widows mite too.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Chartey(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
benueguy:

I font usually do this in a public forum. I'm a corper serving somewhere close to where your location is. Please if you know Koinonia (Apostle Joshua Selman) , please I beg you, let your mom or anyone take you there. God will use him to heal you. Pls believe me.

I really would have loved to assist you, but I'm almost stranded (as a corper serving in the North). Koinonia meets every Friday in Zaria.

ABUTH Shika is just 5mins from Apostle Joshua Selman's location, why doesn't he go to heal people there regularly? Do you think the op hasn't tried different religious solutions? Oga park well.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please once it time for donation I will so much appreciate if someone can mention my monker for attention.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by Chartey(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bloomingbud:

EppPliss.
If you can make it please don't ignore benueboys info, koinonia meets every Friday by 6pm at CGC church samaru extension. Even while going medical I know this is too small for God to do.

I'll drop my widows mite too.
Even Selman and all these pastors go to the hospital so please don't give him hope where there's none.
Re: Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) by MummyIMadeIt: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
sisisioge:
OK...now that it's established that you're real, I'm following and praying with you. May God upgrade your health and give you peace in all you do. Pele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? / Why This Rise In Marriage Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.