Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 AM

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (68465 Views)

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Ogoh123: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Dear NLs,
Good day all. I need your immediate advise on an issue. I have been suspecting my wife lately. This is someone I have never suspected since we got married since 2010. We have 2 kids. My wife actually works in one of the government agencies.

I have never suspected my wife but in recent times I'm beginning to doubt my wife. I called to have a conversation with her which she took personal and led to serious fight between us.

The main issue is this. I recently saw a screenmunched picture of whatsapp conversation between my wife and her boss in which my wife was asking for money from her boss and that if he gave her the money she would have sex with him. Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: " My regrets after having sex with my boss", "how to relate with my boss after slepping with him"

Fellow Nairalanders, I'm very devastated but I need your advise on how to handle this with her.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Have u ever confronted her before u open up here? undecided

Cc smellinganus abegi cumma down hia..somebori needed u so bad ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Heavance(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Don't seek marital advice from people who can't keep ordinary girlfriend. There are bunch of immature people here

740 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,
Good day all. I need your immediate advise on an issue. I have been suspecting my wife lately. This is someone I have never suspected since we got married since 2010. We have 2 kids. My wife actually works in one of the government agencies.

I have never suspected my wife but in recent times I'm beginning to doubt my wife. I called to have a conversation with her which she took personal and led to serious fight between us.

The main issue is this. I recently saw a screenmunched picture of whatsapp conversation between my wife and her boss in which my wife was asking for money from her boss and that if he gave her the money she would have sex with him. Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: " My regrets after having sex with my boss", "how to relate with my boss after slepping with him"

Fellow Nairalanders, I'm very devastated but I need your advise on how to handle this with her.

she is doing it already bro... It's really surprising to hear your wife give such conditions to her boss, I'm very sure the man won't decline, bro your wife is being shared,you ain't digging her alone.. Take action now!

186 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by AdexAbbey(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2017
na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by FBInairaland: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2017
There's nothing U can do

Involve her family,she will stop

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by banjicom(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Go and sleep with someone else and stop bothering us with your family problems!

I don't even have a girlfriend sef.......

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Kondomatic(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2017
I and Biggie were playing ludo yesterday when two guys and a lady came to us to solicit for funds for a charity organization.

The lady: Good evening sirs, my name is *** and my friends here are *** and ****. We are from ***

The guy: *** is a charity organization that caters for the need of the poor, hungry, homeless etc.

Second guy: We are here to get your support in a anyway you can. Money, food, clothes anything you can contribute will be appreciated.

Biggie: I don't have money or food to give.

The Lady: You can also donate clothes that you don't wear anymore.

Biggie: Anybody that fits in my clothes is not starving.

Me:

210 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Freewoman(f): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Hillzy(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Bro wat answer do u need again, I would have give an advice but I don't interfere in marriage affair

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by nepapole(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2017
banjicom:

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Judasjudas(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
banjicom:

that's y u are not supposed to comment on this ..just *open thread.. read ..close thread * ..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by SuperSuave(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: " My regrets after having sex with my boss", "how to relate with my boss after slepping with him"

There you have it! I'm sure as hell she fvcked the boss!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by plessis: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
God.... Wetin women dey do these days, Shey I go marry like this so?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Judasjudas(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2017
0p maybe u should try this simple trick
tell her ur boss called u ..and he told u everything ..that u just want to hear her own version (keep a straight face) ..
that you just want to hear why she did it ..if breaks down in tears *bingo u got her ..if she still insists on "did what"..den just spill it .ehn just.go ahead and tell her ur boss told u .. put it on the man

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Mznaett: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2017
@Vislabraye,read @Freewoman's comment and tell me what you think.
Morning.

Every damn d!ck crucifying the op's wife while the boss is seen as a saint?shocked
I pity women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Noblepreneur: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2017
I am wondering, seems I am the only one who saw the part "My wife was begging her boss for money". Op,are you presently broke? For your wife to have gone that far in her begging paints a picture that she has been managing for a long while (Don't forget, I am not in support of infidelity).

Make more money OP and avoid discussing family matter in a Forum.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2017
I can't tell you what to do. I don't know.
I can only advice you on what not to do.

- Don't blame yourself.
- Don't send her packing.
- Don't confront her boss or make threats. Never.
- And most importantly, don't put your life on hold.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Ab025(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2017
A married woman who would offer sex to her boss for money is not worth keeping.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by MarshRiley(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2017
She's sleeping with him
Now on What not to do....
1. Don't fight her,it won't change anything.
2. Don't allow your kids know,they don't deserve the trauma .
What to do
1. Let her know you know what she did.
2. Find out what led to the whole thing(she'll lie anyway).
3. Try to forgive her (I can't even forgive a cheating gf).
4. Pray for strength cos this period ain't. Gon be easy.
Ehen.....once again,keep your kid's out of this pls.

112 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by eezeribe(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Do you need a soothsayer
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by MaziOmenuko: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2017
What happened to your old moniker?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by kullozone(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Noblepreneur:
I am wondering, seems I am the only one who saw the part "My wife was begging her boss for money". Op,are you presently broke? For your wife to have gone that far in her begging paints a picture that she has been managing for a long while (Don't forget, I am not in support of infidelity).

Make more money OP and avoid discussing family matter in a Forum.

She's fvcking her boss because her husband is broke abi?
She's not a gf oh! A wife with two kids.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
All these evidence, please keep them.. Then one night.. Get samsu or any Sex enhancement pill that can make you last ( that is if you are weak in bed) then fork her till she cum and cum again.. After that.. Then ask her, letting her know her boss already called you... I swear, she will confess remorsefully.. Forgive her and let it end there...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
plessis:
God.... Wetin women dey do these days, Shey I go marry like this so?

i have said time without number that Love,Money,careing WILL NEVER keep a woman calm weather Married or not in THE LIfE of a man.
The only thing that will ever keep a woman Calm is
:
THE GRACE Of GOD.
Slay queens who later gets married will live with them the spirit of PROMISCUITY.

28 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Ab025:
A married woman who would offer sex to her boss for money is not worth keeping.

i have said time without number that Love,Money,careing WILL NEVER keep a woman calm weather Married or not in THE LIfE of a man.
:
THE GRACE Of GOD.
Slay queens who later gets married will live with them the spirit of PROMISCUITY.

6 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2017
kullozone:

She's fvcking her boss because her husband is broke abi?
She's not a gf oh! A wife with two kids.

:
THE GRACE Of GOD.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Have u ever confronted her before u open up here? undecided

Cc smellinganus abegi cumma down hia..somebori needed u so bad ooo
Boo, if everything he said it's the truth, then the chances are that his wife might have slept with her boss... I am really short of words on what to say because it's a very tricky situation... Worse case is that, his marriage is about hitting the rocks... So the best question now will be for the Op.... What if you confirm authoritatively from your wife that she cheated on you, what will you do? CC: ogoh123

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Boo, if everything he said it's the truth, then the chances are that his wife might have slept with her boss... I am really short of words on what to say because it's a very tricky situation... Worse case is that, his marriage is about hitting the rocks... So the best question now will be for the Op.... What if you confirm authoritatively from your wife that she cheated on you, what will you do? CC: ogoh123

Him go try locate Lagon naaaaaaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by EWAagoyin(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Ogbeni ur wife na ashana..look 4 girlfriend outside.anyday she catch divorce her straight..get a new responsible wife ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by lelvin(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Most times, when you think she has done it, she already has. Always trust your instinct!

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.