Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH (7304 Views)

Ask Me Anything About Freelancing On Upwork. / njn hi vjlhctghu jvk invgzcvh cyf / US Sportsbetting Website (agent-user) For Sale. Run Your Own Pph Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Today I'm going to introduce you guys to a freelancing website called PeoplePerHour aka PPH. Some of you may know about this website before now while some will be hearing about it for the first time. PPP is a great website for those who are searching for some online work with some serious computer skills. Whether you've being doing freelancing before or not you can give it a try. They have a very smooth structure for growth. Even if you start NEW, you can get to the maximum level and get the maximum exposure. However, its important you start with easy and small jobs at the begining to build up your profile before you go for the bigger jobs. Hourlies is also a great feature which every one should take advantage of. You can highlight your skills and get good money for making use of them. So if you want to do some freelancing and earn online this is a really good place to start.

Lets get started....

Go over to the website now and sign up.
Registration is free.
It appears posting links attracts some unnecessary ban. I don't want that NL Robot ban this morning o. You can use the link in my signature to get the link for free registration for now.

More updates coming up later.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by konshency(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2017
More
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by 3RNEST(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2017
registered
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by stagger: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2017
OP, the site is PPH, not PPP. I will also tell you that you cannot make $20 a day on that site. I have worked there since 2015 and I know how tough it is to secure jobs there with only 15 connects a month.

So unless you can show us how you have been making $20 a day, I think you need to be truthful about this and not keep talking things you do not know.

Your best bet is to get a client who will give you repeat jobs, or you look for how to sell hourlies (which is also tough).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
stagger:
OP, the site is PPH, not PPP. I will also tell you that you cannot make $20 a day on that site. I have worked there since 2015 and I know how tough it is to secure jobs there with only 15 connects a month.

So unless you can show us how you have been making $20 a day, I think you need to be truthful about this and not keep talking things you do not know.

Your best bet is to get a client who will give you repeat jobs, or you look for how to sell hourlies (which is also tough).
Thank for the pointer. I've corrected it now.
Your saying I should be truthful about this and not keep talking things I don't know is not cool. Are you trying to say I'm telling lies and I don't know what I'm talking about?
There is no where I said it is easy to make $20/day on the site bro. Your saying that it is tough to earn on the site is a normal thing. Even on fiverr, people struggle to make $5/day especially at the beginning. That it is tough does not mean it is impossible. You will agree with me that some people are even making more than $20/day on PPH.

I don't belong to the group that tell lies about make money online stuffs. I tell people the truth with no intention to deceive or defraud them.
So cool down bro. I know you been long in the online stuff. This is your opportunity to share with newbies that are just arriving what they need to do to succeed. I'm no longer active in this kind of methods to make money online. The very reason why I can freely share it because I see no competition. What I'm looking at now are higher tasks/projects that can stretch me beyond my capacity. I don't mean to be proud bro. But I can tell you that I now know the secret behind the internet riches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by warrenweste(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
stagger:

Your rite bro its not Easy to make money on that site..
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by warrenweste(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
@ cosmic go on and kindly shed more info..
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
CosmicJames:

Thank for the pointer. I've corrected it now.
Your saying I should be truthful about this and not keep talking things I don't know is not cool. Are you trying to say I'm telling lies and I don't know what I'm talking about?
There is no where I said it is easy to make $20/day on the site bro. Your saying that it is tough to earn on the site is a normal thing. Even on fiverr, people struggle to make $5/day especially at the beginning. That it is tough does not mean it is impossible. You will agree with me that some people are even making more than $20/day on PPH.

I don't belong to the group that tell lies about make money online stuffs. I tell people the truth with no intention to deceive or defraud them.
So cool down bro. I know you been long in the online stuff. This is your opportunity to share with newbies that are just arriving what they need to do to succeed. I'm no longer active in this kind of methods to make money online. The very reason why I can freely share it because I see no competition. What I'm looking at now are higher tasks/projects that can stretch me beyond my capacity. I don't mean to be proud bro. But I can tell you that I now know the secret behind the internet riches.

I've been on that site and I haven't made much, I would like to know this secret and of course help others too, so I'm also waiting for your information, thanks
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by Rollingbiz: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
PPH is not bread and butter website the platform is majorly dominated by united kingdom citizens. besided pph has lot of policies that make it more difficult for newbies to succeed to achieve on pph you must be ready to spend money to win job. Therefore it is not suitable for Nigeria freelancers.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Too many gurus on this thread already. Unfortunately, they don't even allow me to land.
Not sure if I will continue with this thread. However, the complete tutorial will be available on my website for those that are ready to do what it takes to succeed on the site. Peer to peer program are there for easy way to earn for those of you that want something really easy or something
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by warrenweste(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2017
CosmicJames:
Too many gurus on this thread already. Unfortunately, they don't even allow me to land.
Not sure if I will continue with this thread. However, the complete tutorial will be available on my website for those that are ready to do what it takes to succeed on the site. Peer to peer program are there for easy way to earn for those of you that want something really easy or something
But you can still go on sharing its obvious you know something we don't..
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

I've been on that site and I haven't made much, I would like to know this secret and of course help others too, so I'm also waiting for your information, thanks
You're welcome sis. This thread is welcomed with so many attacks that I begins to wonder why? I haven't even landed sef. I will most likely continue the tutorial on my website. I like helping people, have being helping, still helping and will continue to help as many as I can.

The secret I'm referring to is a product of many years of research. Is not something that can be said in a sentence. To reveal the Secret calls for a whole mentorship training on how the internet works when it comes to making money.

I don't mean making $$$ per month.
I mean making $$$$$$ (6 figures) per month.

This is where my attention is now. To join the top class of online entrepreneurs making 6 figures monthly sustainable income.

Of course is not an easy task, but is possible. In fact, people are doing it. So why not you and I?

I'm fully determine to join such league and with my research and discoveries, I'm already sure it won't be long (8 months projection) and I will get there. Consider private contact if you really want the secrets
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by stagger: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Nobody welcomes you with any attacks.

First, the title of this thread is utterly misleading. That's the first thing I pointed out based on my own 2-year experience. Mind you, I have made more than 3,600 pounds on that site and I can tell you I have found it harder to make money on PPH than anywhere else.

Moreover, PPH now charges new workers 20% of earnings and also charges money now for same day account approval; something that used to be free. You only get to bid for 15 jobs a month. You have to pay for more connects to bid.

So unless you are really good, you will find it hard to make $20 a day (as your title suggests). You brought yourself out with your thread title. So perhaps you have some secret to share with us (which I would also like to hear; who no like make money). I really think the ball is now in your court. Forget whatever attacks and show us.

But if you are just trying to sell something, I assure you sir; e go hard!

8 Likes

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by DonX001: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Think I'll start looking away anytime I see a thread from CosmicJames from now on.
His threads are so full of fluff with very little real content and just directed at making you go sign up on his site.
He's become like importexpert, basically talking fluffy bullshit to attract people to come and buy their products.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by Afolabi78: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Staggar Tell Him Some Us Of Are Around To Short Him Off If He Has Any Thing To Sell. He Can Share The Information To Help People. But Not For Sale
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
DonX001:
Think I'll start looking away anytime I see a thread from CosmicJames from now on.
His threads are so full of fluff with very little real content and just directed at making you go sign up on his site.
He's become like importexpert, basically talking fluffy bullshit to attract people to come and buy their products.

When you look at my thread (s) did some $$$ entered my bank account?
See as you are talking as if you are helping me in some way when you looked at my threads.

Is anything wrong with directing people to sign up on a website if they want to get full details of what is being shared? Are you not aware that Nairaland is fun of unnecessary banning of people with good and reasonable contents to share? For your information, everything will not and cannot be shared here on Nairaland.

You said my threads are so full of fluff?
Well, I'm not here to argue with you. Otherwise I would have shown you testimonies of my followers who through my selfless effort make their first $$ online with screenshots to proof it.

Another thing is my followership base here on Nairaland. (Check my profile to confirm)
Why are they following me?
I'm I a celebrity?
Because pople that followed me get paid?

I beg answer me jor.

You are comparing me to @importexpert.
This is totally uncalled for. I mean have I ever ask you or anybody on my website or here on NL to buy any e-book? I do have e-books that show people how to make money online. But I don't sell them. I normally give them away free of charge.
Members of my facebook group who have received my e-book free of charge are here on NL.

If you have issue with @importexpert, you should confront him directly like @Biafrabushboy normally use to do and not comparing me to him.

On a very serious note: who you help?

I think you are just being lazy.
In fact, I see laziness all over you.

Somebody use his own money to buy domain name, pay for hosting and web design, research and put up contents for you to go and read to help you succeed online free.
Yet all you can do is to complain!
Is not as if you're ask to pay anything.

If you want to say I should add more value to the contents I share here on NL, can't you say so without actually trying to bring great personalities down? I do accept criticism though. But not when it comes with evil intent.

If you were trying to criticise, sorry. I don't take this kind of criticism that is aimed at bringing somebody down without any good reason.

I beg don't stop at viewing my threads bro.
Also unfollow any of my thread that you are following(if any).
Unfollow me now if you are my follower.
Delete your account if you have registered on my website.
The last but not the least,
Leave my facebook group if you are a member.

Thank you for your cooperation.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by DonX001: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
CosmicJames:

bla bla bla...

Seems you enjoy talking a lot.
I don't.
My point has been made.
Whether you choose to take it or not, is none of my business.
Cheers.
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
DonX001:

Seems you enjoy talking a lot.
I don't.
My point has been made.
Whether you choose to take it or not, is none of my business.
Cheers.

I thought I was talking with a like minded person. But a visit to your profile reveal your true nature.
People like you have nothing to offer.

What are you even doing in business section sef?
I beg go to the romance section where you belong. That is where you will see your type. Business section is for serious minded people.

To hell with your rubbish useless mischievous point.

You think you can just come out from nowhere to tarnish people's image because you have free MB or what?

What have you contributed to Nairaland apart from those useless threads that are there on your profile?

Next time if you want to make a point, be civil and avoid trying to bring another person's image down and you will be appreciated.
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by DonX001: 12:58am On Apr 16, 2017
CosmicJames:

I thought I was talking with a like minded person.

Unfortunately we cannot be like-minded. I am not a hungry marketer.
I told you who you're "like minded" with..
brother Importexpert, and you come dey vex.
But that's true.
If you were of like minds with people like Ymodulus, Ladywriter, Justi4jesu, Sibe07, cherylstun, and even recently Obasy09, I would have told you so.
(I don't hesitate to give compliments when its worthwhile, as you'll see if you go through my posts).

Look at the threads of these people I mentioned, and compare them with your threads, and you will see the difference, clear as daylight, and why you are more like importxpert and unlike anyone of them.

Its not conjecture, I'm just stating the facts.

You can choose to be blind to them like the proverbial ostrich, that's your call to make.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
DonX001:

Unfortunately we cannot be like-minded. I am not a hungry marketer.
I told you who you're "like minded" with..
brother Importexpert, and you come dey vex.
But that's true.
If you were of like minds with people like Ymodulus, Ladywriter, Justi4jesu, Sibe07, cherylstun, and even recently Obasy09, I would have told you so.
(I don't hesitate to give compliments when its worthwhile, as you'll see if you go through my posts).

Look at the threads of these people I mentioned, and compare them with your threads, and you will see the difference, clear as daylight, and why you are more like importxpert and unlike anyone of them.

Its not conjecture, I'm just stating the facts.

You can choose to be blind to them like the proverbial ostrich, that's your call to make.
If you were any of these people you mentioned, I would have taking time to prove you wrong with evidence and testimonies of people who through my teachings made their first $$ online and they are progressing.

Unfortunately, you are just a troll.
Can't afford to waste my time on a troll like you.
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
@cosmicjames...
You're simply trying to market something here for the main aim of making profit...
Why
At the beginning of your thread, your post clearly showed someone who wanted to give a step by step update on how to make 20$ per day on PPH...

Next, your story changed to "visit my website and sign up to see the Ebook"...

I bet it doesn't stop there...

Next will be "to continue reading, pay 5$"

I've got nothing against you but if you got a free Ebook on the topic for real, you would have stated that from the first post and dropped the link to your website...

Peace

1 Like

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by stagger: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
This CosmicJames guy has nothing to offer. Imagine him claiming he can teach people to make $20 a day on PPH. The question is: has he himself made $20 a day on that site?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by DonX001: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
@cosmicjames...
You're simply trying to market something here for the main aim of making profit...
Why
At the beginning of your thread, your post clearly showed someone who wanted to give a step by step update on how to make 20$ per day on PPH...

I've got nothing against you but if you got a free Ebook on the topic for real, you would have stated that from the first post and dropped the link to your website...

Peace

Gbam!!!
You've summarized my points better than I could have myself.
Take 1 bottle of chilled Orijin.

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by DonX001: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
stagger:
This CosmicJames guy has nothing to offer. Imagine him claiming he can teach people to make $20 a day on PPH. The question is: has he himself made $20 a day on that site?

The guy is just a clown and a hungry marketer.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by 3RNEST(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
@op Pls we need that 20$ per day oh... don't run away.. PPH wey hard like that... Oga show us the way
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
3RNEST:
@op Pls we need that 20$ per day oh... don't run away.. PPH wey hard like that... Oga show us the way
Bro, I'm here. This thread have this attack issue from the beginning. The very reason why I discontinued the tutorial and posted the complete version on my website for my site visitors. The thread is now a hall of arguments, attacks, counter-attacts etc and is becoming interesting.

Yes, is interesting to me already as more people are now involved in the arqument than when it was only @DonX001 and I.
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 12:41am On Apr 18, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
@cosmicjames...
Why

Peace

If you get nothing against me, why did you accused me falsely?
When I came up with this thread, is there anywhere I said everything was going to be shared here on Nairaland?
So if I post the continuation of this tutorial on my website, I changed the story and I'm trying to sell something abi?

There is no e-book on this PPH tutorial neither did I said anywhere on this thread or on my website that people should sign up to my website to see any e-book.

So where did you get that claim from that I asked people to sign up to my site to see the e-book?

You didn't stop at that, you continue by claiming that my next line of action will be to ask people to pay $5 to continue reading.
Meanwhile the complete version of this tutorial was posted on my website dated back 7th April 2017 free of charge.

But you are on claiming on the 17th April 2017 that I'm going to charge for it?
What do you intend to achieve by saying this?
You and me get matter before? I mean what's the reason for this?

I'm not going to say anything against you at this time bro. But you are a marketer offering some services here on Nairaland. And I'm sure you know the gravity of what you just did for no reason if I decide to do same to you.

One of the things you ended up achieving is to make @DonX001 happy and actually fool himself thinking that he was making a point.

Maybe you actually didn't intend to hurt, but in the process you did. I will advice you read a thread well especially a thread that have a lot arguments before you comment to avoid similar situation in the future.

I won't take it lightly with you the next time you put up such false allegations against me for no reason.
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by 3RNEST(m): 12:51am On Apr 18, 2017
CosmicJames:

Bro, I'm here. This thread have this attack issue from the beginning. The very reason why I discontinued the tutorial and posted the complete version on my website for my site visitors. The thread is now a hall of arguments, attacks, counter-attacts etc and is becoming interesting.

Yes, is interesting to me already as more people are now involved in the arqument than when it was only @DonX001 and I.
It's everywhere bro , just do your thinq...

I'm always on whatsapp, hit me up with that ideas I need it ....I don't mind paying for it no time to check time...
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by DonX001: 1:05am On Apr 18, 2017
CosmicJames:

One of the things you ended up achieving is to make @DonX001 happy and actually fool himself thinking that he was making a point.

Pls stop mentioning my name and get the hell off my mentions.
I have no time or patience for hungry learner marketers masquerading as selfless helpers.
Someone neutral (HazzanTazzan) told you his simple opinion and you label everyone that tells you the truth a hater.
You don't want to learn, then simply remain like the proverbial ostrich burying your head in sand.
If you have something useful to say, say it here on this thread as reasonable Nairalanders have always done. (I've given you enough examples already).
If you don't, get the hell off my mentions and continue looking for gullible Nigerians that will enter your bullshit sales funnel by going to register on your site.
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:18am On Apr 18, 2017
CosmicJames:

If you get nothing against me, why did you accused me falsely?
When I came up with this thread, is there anywhere I said everything was going to be shared here on Nairaland?
So if I post the continuation of this tutorial on my website, I changed the story and I'm trying to sell something abi?

There is no e-book on this PPH tutorial neither did I said anywhere on this thread or on my website that people should sign up to my website to see any e-book.

So where did you get that claim from that I asked people to sign up to my site to see the e-book?

You didn't stop at that, you continue by claiming that my next line of action will be to ask people to pay $5 to continue reading.
Meanwhile the complete version of this tutorial was posted on my website dated back 7th April 2017 free of charge.

But you are on claiming on the 17th April 2017 that I'm going to charge for it?
What do you intend to achieve by saying this?
You and me get matter before? I mean what's the reason for this?

I'm not going to say anything against you at this time bro. But you are a marketer offering some services here on Nairaland. And I'm sure you know the gravity of what you just did for no reason if I decide to do same to you.

Maybe you actually didn't intend to hurt, but in the process you did. I will advice you read a thread well especially a thread that have a lot arguments before you comment to avoid similar situation in the future.

I won't take it lightly with you the next time you put up such false allegations against me for no reason.

Oh...

I only advised you on how you shld have arranged the post and pointed out the trend of how those ebook marketers run their threads...

Not saying you are doing same or gonn charge for an ebook... I only said those things as a common trend if you read my comment well...

Now my apologies if you took it wrongly ...

My intentions were to correct some flaws in your post so people won't see u as someone who wants to sell an ebook

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by Phony200(m): 3:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Pots, kettles and the kitchen sink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUA Posts Unaudited H1 2020 Financial Results, Revenue Rises To ₦101.3 Billion / Budget: FG Targets N100bn From Islamic Bond, And / GTB Beats Expectations, Posts N42bn Profit In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.