Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office (4150 Views)

Help I'm Being Manipulated Physically And Spiritually By Redeem Christian Church / My Girl Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Her Aunt's Husband / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by obowunmi(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My name is Obowunmi.

My boss is sexually harassing me and won't take no for an answer.

She has asked me for a BJ and I told her no. She sends me text messages in the middle of the night, Skype requests, I decline all.

She is married. What can I do to ensure this mad woman leaves me alone.
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by optional1(f): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2017
simple.. Resign

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by simplyPeter: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Quit your job if you are not interested in the offer, you are worth more than the job

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by Ten12(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
If you can't write resignation letter den just stop going to work

2 Likes

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Keep a dairy of instances.
Infact, record your conversation with her.
Having something against her will reset her Brain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Look at them blabbing about resign...
OP, don't ever resign unless you've gotten a new Job.

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by pbethel: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Watch n pray.
B very wise.
Lay hold on evidences should in case she wanna do something funnily.
God help u

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by obowunmi(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2017
I need to record her.

I need some kind of proof against her.
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by obowunmi(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2017
So sad that we live in a world where you go around being sexually harassed.

Its EVIL.
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
@obowunmi
What is important in your life? What do you cherish? And can you afford to be jobless during this recession?

There are no two ways about it.... You either become the low life biatch that your boss wants you to be (to be sexually used and abused as she pleases), until you get discarded OR you stand your ground, refuse to have anything inappropriate with this woman and accept the consequences of such refusal.
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by lelvin(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Abeg wait till 2019 before u resign ooo, to avoid stories that touch. I take God beg you, no resign

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by obowunmi(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2017
My topic was banned..Why?
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by virud: 7:44pm On May 08, 2017
#1..Draw a line...

#2..Document the situation ...

#3..Talk to the Person Directly. ...

#4..Contact HR Manager and/or Senior Management. ...

#5..Resignation...

#6..File a Lawsuit (Claim damages).

GoodLuck..

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by nonso84(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tell her NO
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by Affamefuna(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is one problem with harassment
Once u give in, it never stops. I advise u let this woman know u will never succumb. If she threatens, then it's best u leave and rest assured a better offer will come. One door closes for another to open. Ur happiness matters most

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by JAAY52: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
FFLW virud's advise in dt order. IF possible inForm d HR via written document.
But sha brace up For the windfall dt will come
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by Exponental(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Charge her a million dollars!
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by teemy(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2017
no one even got the op's pun. he even introduced his name first. lolz
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by KAYD007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
obowunmi:
I need to record her.

I need some kind of proof against her.

then she will now assasinate you! undecided
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by meobizy(f): 5:15am On Oct 07, 2018
teemy:
no one even got the op's pun. he even introduced his name first. lolz
Explain. I already know he's lying. What else am I missing?
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by teemy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
meobizy:

Explain. I already know he's lying. What else am I missing?
Obowunmi translated means pussy lover. He is one of the top posters/sexcapade story tellers in the sexuality section.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by obowunmi(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2018
teemy:

Obowunmi translated means pussy lover. He is one of the top posters/sexcapade story tellers in the sexuality section.

Not true bud.
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by teemy(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2018
obowunmi:

Not true bud.
tongue cool
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Which Nigerian female boss will ask for such?
Re: I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Let her fukk you as much as she wants, eventually she will get tired and move on to another young man then you will be free.

(1) (Reply)

Childbirth / Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? / 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.