Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ticketing And Reservation Officers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ticketing And Reservation Officers Needed (811 Views)

Ticketing And Reservation Officers Needed / Recruitment For Air Ticketing And Reservation Officers / Travelicon Nigeria Is Recruiting For Ticketing And Reservation Officers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ticketing And Reservation Officers Needed by MrsK295: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
A Corporate Travel Service Company in Ikoyi, Lagos is currently in need of Ticketing and Reservation Officers.

The ideal candidates must have a Minimum of Two Years’ Experience with exceptional knowledge of Amadeus Software, Microsoft Office applications, Ticketing, Reissue and Reservations and must have a good relationship with airlines and staff. He / She Must be proactive yet patient to resolve customer issues/ complaints, and must be very Fluent in English and of good appearance.

To apply, please send your resume with a detailed cover letter to recruitment@amyconsulting.com.ng by Tuesday 11th April 2017 using “TICKETING AND RESERVATION OFFICER” as your email subject. Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed. This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
Re: Ticketing And Reservation Officers Needed by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2017
MrsK295:
A Corporate Travel Service Company in Ikoyi, Lagos is currently in need of Ticketing and Reservation Officers.

The ideal candidates must have a Minimum of Two Years’ Experience with exceptional knowledge of Amadeus Software, Microsoft Office applications, Ticketing, Reissue and Reservations and must have a good relationship with airlines and staff. He / She Must be proactive yet patient to resolve customer issues/ complaints, and must be very Fluent in English and of good appearance.

To apply, please send your resume with a detailed cover letter to recruitment@amyconsulting.com.ng by Tuesday 11th April 2017 using “TICKETING AND RESERVATION OFFICER” as your email subject. Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed. This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
I will like to apply, I have an ND result, please, can I still forward my CV. more so, I reside in Agege Area. Tnx
Re: Ticketing And Reservation Officers Needed by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2017
whats the name of the firm, I'm asking this because of the cover letter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FHI 360 Latest Job Recruitment 2017 (20 Positions) / Vacancy For Assistant Editor (full Time) / Is Tihis A Scarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.