Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs (987 Views)

We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs by whywhyogun: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2017
bend down my body, my left hand was rubbing his G point, which was a point half-way between his scrotum and his anus hole, and my right hand was inserting gingerly a straw stalk into his penïs mouth.

that straw stalk must be very tiny and flexible, but not breakable or fragile. and it needed some lubricant and disinfectant before it was plied. and my boy needed to relax, and put his trust in me for 100%.

according to his recollection, it was a very strange and nice feeling to be "penetrated" by a straw, its itch was so sensually irresistible. all of a sudden, his sperm was erupting out with the straw, at my face.

even being a helper, I was impressed !

but this action should be handled under discretion , imitation is not recommended.
Re: Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs by whywhyogun: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2017
a tiny straw from a broom , is capable of making a great fun.

Re: Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs by gozzlin: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Well done ma.
Re: Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs by Nbote(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2017
U b police? Why putting something thru his penis hole hole na
Re: Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs by whywhyogun: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Nbote:
U b police? Why putting something thru his penis hole hole na

do you want to try ? it is said to be very exciting.
Re: Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs by EWAagoyin(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Did u swallow the sperm?
Re: Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2017
Nawaoo

Some people doing strange stuffs all in the name of sex
Re: Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs by whywhyogun: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Did u swallow the sperm?

actually i seduced him by saying i would swallow his sperm, but i didnt do that, and he already felt gratified without it.
Re: Yesterday,i Found An Interesting Way To Play His Penïs by whywhyogun: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Did u swallow the sperm?

do you think I would swallow it ? should I ? would you encourage your wife to do that ?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your 'toaster' Sent You This? / What Will You Do When Ur Girl Just Called U And Tell U That She Is Getting Marry / Amber Rose Weighs Her Unclad Bosoms Before The Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.