Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo (54689 Views)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by 9jja(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Their marriage may have been caged already without them knowing it.
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Is this not Lagos PPRO ASP Famous-Cole Olarinde.......... All this small boys wey them dash post cos of their connection

No hating
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by material988(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice one... But this one everyone is snapping in line with dia nature of work. One day we go see a mortician do em own. Lol
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Larrykaysail(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Is this what u call prison ? Ur brain need upgrade
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Larrykaysail(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
papadee93:
Is this not Lagos PPRO ASP Famous-Cole Olarinde.......... All this small boys wey them dash post cos of their connection

No hating
It take nothing to be in ASP rank, if u join as a graduate,
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Larrykaysail:

It take nothing to be in ASP rank, if u join as a graduate,

If you are literate you will realise I was referring to the post and not the rank
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Olubee22(f): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
CplusJason:
I guess that's his Pistol
hunnn, wehdone sir! Magnifier of life ,they can zoom life out of anything : grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Funkybabee(f): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
that Lady is seriously beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Jj222(f): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
d guy is handsome
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Larrykaysail(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
papadee93:

If you are literate you will realise I was referring to the post and not the rank

Oh Ok, grin.
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by muller101(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bull shiitttt.
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by bastien: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
aleeyus:
You're wicked bro
hahaha, but na true sha
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by SINZ: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Make I hear word jare. Nor be today yansh dey for back.

SI.NZ, cum carry dis girl commot for here abeg.

LOL, she can take care of herself, I'm sure. grin
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by CplusJason: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, she can take care of herself, I'm sure. grin
I hope so.
Who knows, i just bring her to my "altar of unceasing pleasure" very soon. grin
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Omonigeriarere: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided he is trying to say they are both married but the lady is not free(reason why she is inside the cell) but he is free to do whatever wink ,you try ...
E ku picture illustration

U misinterpreted the Message: the lady was inside the cell but you failed to notice that she was handcuffed together with the man.

So, the man is not free to do whatever he likes too: he is partaking in the woman's predicament.
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by SINZ: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
CplusJason:
I hope so.

Who knows, i just bring her to my "altar of unceasing pleasure" very soon. grin

As long as the "pleasures" are co-consented and your intentions are pure, you have my blessings, baba. cool
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by CplusJason: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
SINZ:

As long as the "pleasures" are co-consented and your intentions are pure, you have my blessings, baba. cool
Odogwu, you know i've gat good intentions for beautiful ladies like divay, but sometimes the guitar in between my thighs misundertand me completely.
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by FILEBE(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

Yeah, the same bros oooo. cheesy

na so the bros take popular? How did she knpw him? some of us work indoors as I.t guys Barakat should try look our side too
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by SINZ: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Odogwu, you know i've gat good intentions for beautiful ladies like divay, but sometimes the guitar in between my thighs misundertand me completely.

Well I think you should fine-tune that guitar well enough not to play sad songs for my Divayy... She's a diamond in the rough cool
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
dats d galant course 25
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by timeequalizer(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
CplusJason:
I guess that's his Pistol
your eye bad woo
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by kenoz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
kiss
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
FILEBE:

na so the bros take popular? How did she knpw him? some of us work indoors as I.t guys Barakat should try look our side too

Loool. Not popular but I know the babe. She got to know him through me.
Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by FILEBE(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool. Not popular but I know the babe. She got to know him through me.

Oshey! awon match maker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
firstEVA:
why?

Longest time Ese. Where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.