Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? (15917 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by CoolFlexer: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders,

Has anyone here taken the Stanbic IBTC assessment test recently? Did you get any notification from the bank after the test? How long did it take before they informed you whether you passed or failed? I'm deadly anxious right now!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by CoolFlexer: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Or do you know anyone that works there?
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Artistree: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
CoolFlexer:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Has anyone here taken the Stanbic IBTC assessment test recently? Did you get any notification from the bank after the test? How long did it take before they informed you whether you passed or failed? I'm deadly anxious right now!!!
I have taken it before, and was notified via mail that I was successful after about a week. The test was so difficult I didn't ever think I'd pass. I must however state that their recruitment process is the slowest I've seen in the banking industry, so, be prepared to attend interviews and wait.
You would think you have been forgotten, for where! You must wait o, them dey draw wella. Good bank though...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by clickbnkgod: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2017
How this thread take move fast? You must be using an activator op
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Rich4god(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Just two comments and it's already on FP.... Op, you must be related to Tonto Dikeh.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2017
S-He-LL test grin
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by agunwaanthony(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Are they recruiting?
Please tell us... Any job is my dream job

1 Like

Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by omojane91(f): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2017
CoolFlexer:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I took the assessment since 2015 and I've not been informed since then if I had passed or failed.
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by docjuli(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Any job
agunwaanthony:
Are they recruiting?
Please tell us... Any job is my dream job

1 Like

Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by yomalex(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2017
okay
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by ntyce(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Did the test like 5 years ago and was notified immediately.
Although it was for experienced hires, proceeded to interview same day as well..
Rest is history
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Jobsdome: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2017
alr
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Built2last: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2017
their test is system based and you know your fate once you submit. Its a UK online organised test.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by jazinogold(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2017
me!
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by opegold11: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2017
CoolFlexer:
Or do you know anyone that works there?

I quite agree with you. The cutoff for the aptitude test is 50% for both the verbal reasoning and quantitative. The verbal is mainly comprehension passages and the quantitative comprises of chat and graph interpretation. Just be cool and make sure you are fast enough.

However, their recruitment process is very slow, I concluded my final interview which was successful since mid last year and I am still waiting to be called for an employment letter. Sometimes, I wander why the fast test and interview process raising someones hope only to discover that you still have to wait for up to a year before you are called to start work.
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by naijaboy756: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2017
I have... if after the test u didnt hear from dem, it could mean u passed d test... dey sent failure mails to thosr who didnt pass... like some one rightly said, it is the slowest recruitment process in the world
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by opegold11: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Artistree:

I have taken it before, and was notified via mail that I was successful after about a week. The test was so difficult I didn't ever think I'd pass. I must however state that their recruitment process is the slowest I've seen in the banking industry, so, be prepared to attend interviews and wait.
You would think you have been forgotten, for where! You must wait o, them dey draw wella. Good bank though...

I quite agree with you. The cutoff for the aptitude test is 50% for both the verbal reasoning and quantitative. The verbal is mainly comprehension passages and the quantitative comprises of chat and graph interpretation. Just be cool and make sure you are fast enough.

However, their recruitment process is very slow, I concluded my final interview which was successful since mid last year and I am still waiting to be called for an employment letter. Sometimes, I wander why the fast test and interview process raising someones hope only to discover that you still have to wait for up to a year before you are called to start work.
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by AntiWailer: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2017
Calm down.
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Artistree: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2017
opegold11:

Mid last year, and I'm here complaining? I sat for the test February 20th last year, concluded my interview with HR January this year, yet no letter.
To imagine that Man U is a drawer, na this one sure pass... lol!
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2017
You should be notified immediately
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Mannylex(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2017
CoolFlexer:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Though I didn't take the test recently, I took the test in 2015 and I was informed a month After of my Success. To keep your nerves calm a bit, from past experiences, the longer it takes for you to get a feedback, the more likely it means you passed the test. SIBTC Bank is a wonderful place to work.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Mannylex(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2017
opegold11:

What role did you apply for? After my success mail, and subsequent interview in 2015, it took 5 months before receiving my offer letter...
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Anneej: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Pls are they recruiting?
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by opegold11: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Mannylex:

What role did you apply for? After my success mail, and subsequent interview in 2015, it took 5 months before receiving my offer letter...

Customer Service personnel
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by Anneej: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2017
opegold11:

Pls share the link so others can apply
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by bobmarcell(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
add me up on whatsapp or call me on my cell 08032536246 if you need to get the soft copy of the Stanbic ibtc Bank SHL questions, it's free of charge

1 Like

Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by sammyjay7265(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2017
a good bank to work with...
but note there customers are king ..a customer can sack you...
aside that they have a slow recruitment process ..i mean very slow... not to worry it could possibly take you a year...
go ahead and do something else while you wait for there process...
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by bamasite(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
I don take sit
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by jameshow: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
opegold11:

guy stop waiting for them they have moved on, I wrote a test DEC 12th 2015 and I got the successful mail 29th DEC 2015 my brother till now nothing happened. they are unserious wen it comes to recruitment unless you have a strong person there. its only stanbic have seen that will announce job vacancies that are not ready to employ people for. is irritating
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by jameshow: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
opegold11:

I also applied for it and wrote the test in DEC 2015, I got successful mail in some weeks later but till now no show again. just don't put your mind there again
Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by testsregard: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Hi,

Check this thread for full details about the Stanbic IBTC Test >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4610389/stanbic-ibtc-bank-job-test

Also, you might need the Stanbic IBTC Past Questions.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Taken Stanbic IBTC Bank SHL Assessment Test Before? by volysco: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2018
testsregard:
Hi,

Check this thread for full details about the Stanbic IBTC Test >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4610389/stanbic-ibtc-bank-job-test

Also, you might need the Stanbic IBTC Past Questions.

Regards.
Pls I just got invited for fcmb aptitude test in Kaduna..can anyone help me with their past question.(the test is tomorrow 12th July 2018)... My email is volysco001@yahoo.com..Thanks and God bless you all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Vacancy At The European Union Nigeria Office / EXPOSED: List Of Fake Recruiters/ Employers In Nigeria- Avoid Them! / JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.