Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (44079 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions Sowore’s Continued Detention By DSS / Is A Shame On Nigeria That Atiku A Serial Looter Can Gear 11million Votes / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by tballeyy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
If u need that kin vote, u can join d BBN for 11m vote
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by bigtt76(f): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hahaha ...she forgot people vote multiple number of times for each BBN housemates before the close of voting and not necessarily 11 million people voting grin

SlimBrawnie:
She should go and stay jhoor.....

See how hard English is for some people.

Big Brother: We recorded 11million votes

Oby: 11million people voted

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Awafarms1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Its unfortunate. At this stage and state in Nigeria BBN is not what we need or what our youths should push for. Fela once said Africa right now has no business with love nor party songs YES. We should sing for struggle and freedom from Neocolonialism(whites in black skin leading us), corruption, mental slavery, unemployment, under development etc.
What is the positive impact of BBN economically, productively to our kids, youths, and Nigeria as a whole.
I don't blame the youths. I only wish there could be mass re orientation so as to set our priorities right.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by AZeD1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Airtimex:
Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home without a dime.
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money. They also were busy recharging their DSTV subscription so that they won't miss an action.
If you know you watched Big Brother Nigeria from Beginning til now, place your right hand on your nairaland screen and repeat the prayer bellow:
#PrayerPoint
My father, My Father!!
Anywhere they have tied my sense!!
On top of coconut tree!!
Inside lagoon!!
Round a Banana Tree!!
Round a Plantain Tree!!
I release it by fire now!!
My Fada!! My Fada!!
Anywhere the Devil is playing snooker with My head!!
Playing Ludo with my brain!!
Playing Ncho with My Brain!!
Playing draft with my brain!!
I receive sense!!
Oya begin to pray....copied...
Pray for God to give your wisdom not to copy rubbish.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...she forgot people vote multiple number of times for each BBN housemates before the close of voting and not necessarily 11 million people voting grin

Chop knuckle jare

They don't know shi about something, and they think they have an opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by 2016easy2017: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
TippyTop:
Vote who ever you want to vote for.
I mean we have more ediots in this country than sane minds.

Buhari won the election with 3mil more votes than Dr Jonathan. Just imagine if those Buharideens had voted right, there won't be recession now.

so u still dey cry.
tribalists!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Airtimex(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
AZeD1:

Pray for God to give your wisdom not to copy rubbish.

Are you a victim? Oya receive sense cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by timatedre: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
bbnaija the highest ponzi scheme in Nigeria...winners goes home with 25mm and a suv meanwhile just over the weekend bbnaija made over 300mmm from votes alone.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Country of misplaced priorities.

The youths are lost. They can argue BBN all day long. I had to unfollow some of them on Twitter cos of that.

I don't watch BBN. I don't watch BBA.

we should not lose focus on what's important. but then as Oby say, it's all about choices...

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by 2016easy2017: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
thank GOD after 11M kardashians in nigeria, we still have over 200M sane minds

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by AZeD1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Bros, Big brother never SAID so expressly, neither did Oby. It's an implied statement. Cheers
I believe your statement implied that Oby said 11 million people voted.
Cheers
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by sirpharrell(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Most times, reading the comments on this forum makes me realise how low our educational system has fallen. So from what she posted, you can not deduce that she has nothing against the show and the summary of her posts is that ordinary citizens can choose whatever as their vocation but that the government has no such luxury? Or is it possible that most of you can read but can not think? The country is in a bad shape but what future lies ahead for her with this bunch of unintelligent youth?

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by hollowpot15684(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jodha:
Madam go rest..

Jhoor oo.. We will not take this..

some of you are monkey, ehen ehen ehen.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by AustinSam(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Which Chibok girls is she talking about, that scam they used in playing politics.Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by AZeD1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Airtimex:

Are you a victim? Oya receive sense cheesy
Victim of what?

1) A majority of the 11 million people voted via WeChat.
2) The money gotten via telcomms vote is split with the telecommunication company and probably some 3rd party.
3) The house, feeding of the housemates, flying of family members, DJ's, Musicians et al cost some money, did you factor that in your calculation?

Like I said earlier, pray to God for sense not to copy rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by linkin8k(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Voting is done freely using the WeChat app and each person using that platform has 100 votes to cast.

So when people think 11 million votes = 11 million people OR even equal 11 million SMS I just SMH.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Big Brother: We recorded 11million votes

Oby: 11million people voted
you get sense wink

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
AZeD1:

I believe your statement implied that Oby said 11 million people voted.
Cheers

LOL.... you like trouble
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by ekems2017(f): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
You that have been adopted, what do you have to say?

odehaj:
it is so sad to hear a woman talk like this regarding the chibok matter. If you were adopted by some perverse being at your formative years you won't have the opportunity to vomit this trash.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by bigiyaro(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nawao! 11 million votes. #30 * 11 million= #330,000,000. The winner gets #25 mil. South Africans using Nigerian for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Intrepid01(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have always said it and every daily event portrays that the statement is right....THIS COUNTRY IS MORE FVCKED THAN WE THINK.
A Country where standing up for peoples' right is seen as a CHOICE by the populace is in a deep mess. Justifying the numerous votes by people with a line of "choice" over other civil responsibility is sickening. Nigeria is where it is today not because we have bad Leaders, but because we have multitude of followers who are self-centered and foolish. People who believe once they are able to make ends meet, to hell with others who can't....."Na dem sabi"...............if we continue this kind of attitude towards life, one day the evils that have befallen others, though might seems far away today, will finally locate all and sundry....One day, One day, the chicken will come home to roost...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Butterworth: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Big Brother: We recorded about 11million votes

Oby: One of my Mentees told me 11million people voted

Can you speak or be more English than the English man?

Have you ever seen an English man speaking your language fluently?

You have been FREED BUT YOU REFUSED TO FREE YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by AZeD1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

LOL.... you like trouble
Just want to avoid you writing "See how hard English is for some people" for me one day.

Cheers.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by gare(f): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oildichotomy:
It is appaling our choice of priorities in this country. I'm not a fan of Oby but as for this she is so spot on.

This BBNaija BS is painful to say the least

She can never be and will never be on spot, because chibok girls is the greatest scam to have come out of Africa, you can fool some people sometime but you can't fool 11million people all the time, pls wake up from your sleep. There's nothing like chibok girls!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Daminaj1:
Yet 11,000 could not demand for Chibok girls.

This was shared by the former Minister of Education and activist for the release of the Chibok girls on her twitter page.

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/849232960750587907
This lady woman confusionist is confused o embarassed

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/04/11-million-people-voted-on-bbnaija-but.html

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Butterworth:

Can you speak or be more English than the English man?

Have you ever seen an English man speaking your language fluently?

You have been FREED BUT YOU REFUSED TO FREE YOURSELF.

Oga English, the problem here is not about speaking English, but misunderstanding/misinterpreting English. What has "speaking English" got to do with "11million votes-11million people"?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by baba4thegehs: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Abeg she should go and boil stone 11million out of a population of 150Millon plus less than 9percent of the Nigerian population.

And she's making noise
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by krystiankachi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Big Brother: We recorded about 11million votes

Oby: One of my Mentees told me 11million people voted
. Lmao,can't deal...most people don't get it

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Airtimex(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
AZeD1:

Victim of what?

1) A majority of the 11 million people voted via WeChat.
2) The money gotten via telcomms vote is split with the telecommunication company and probably some 3rd party.
3) The house, feeding of the housemates, flying of family members, DJ's, Musicians et al cost some money, did you factor that in your calculation?

Like I said earlier, pray to God for sense not to copy rubbish.

In every nonsense, there must be a little sense...

But bro. You are really in pains. I guess the op intention was just for fun and a little sense too.

Don't take it too personal he never quoted you neither do I...tnx
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by salford: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
dont really care about this woman but we have really got misplaced priority in Nigeria. These same youth would not protest or use their votes/will to elect accountable people into government positions..They would rather watch and waste time/resources on stupid tv shows and the EPL. Like the british make mockery of Nigerian EPL supporters... The African experts. lol.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by Jodha(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
hollowpot15684:

some of you are monkey, ehen ehen ehen.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? by nell4: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oildichotomy:
It is appaling our choice of priorities in this country. I'm not a fan of Oby but as for this she is so spot on.

This BBNaija BS is painful to say the least
Naija matter tire me gan. nobody knows what is right or wrong again. I fear for our generation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries / Recent Photo Of Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, The Man Who Designed The Nigerian Flag / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.