Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online (87513 Views)

2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording / Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by dre11(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 32-year old man, Obinna Arthur and his wife, Chinyere Arthur have been arrested and charged before a Lagos court for their alleged involvement in the rape of his wife’s friend at a popular hotel in Egbeda, Lagos.

P M.EXPRESS gathered that the couple, who reside at Ogundipe Street in Santos Layout in Akowonjo, Lagos, lured the victim to Greenland hotel in Egbeda where the victim was drugged and took into the hotel room where she was stripped, raped and the sexual violation was recorded with a video phone.

Police source said the victim, after been lured to the hotel and drugged, the couple took her into the hotel room with the husband forcefully had sex with her, while the wife was videoing the romp with her phone but covered her husband’s face from being seen in the video.

The police said after the dastardly act, the couple went ahead to download the act and shared it on the social media and among their neighbours.

The matter was reported to the police who later arrested the couple and charged them to court.

While the motive behind their alleged action was not disclosed by the suspects to the police, P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the victim was close to the wife before the incident happened.

At the Ejigbo Magistrates court where they were arraigned, they pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr Akeem Fashola granted them bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.

They were remanded in prison custody pending when they will perfect their bail.

The matter was adjourned till 15 May 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/couple-arrested-raping-wifes-friend-lagos-hotel/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by timadings(f): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmmm all I have to say is.....

FTC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Where is the Video?

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
psycho1:
Where is the Video?

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by K9Uneet(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Which link I go use download the video abeg. Seeing is believing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by clickbnkgod: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rape wife friend in hotel? Was she drugged to enter the hotel? Abeg this news is not complete, just be like soup wey no get Maggi and salts.

Check my signature guys to money

20 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by izzou(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
The world today scares the shiit outta me

A man and his wife agreed to do this?

Tufiakwa

I wonder what the news would be like in 50 years to come

47 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Aldebaran(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by stanliwise(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
E be like say Op no get Mb to uplaod video. Recession on the jerk.

NCAN over to you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by lifestyle1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sick couple.

11 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Famocious(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
End time couple

3 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Yinabim(f): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nawa oo, pple wicked sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by iamkingzlee(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
What kind of Wickedness is this undecided This P.M news dey always dey one kind

1 Like

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by crackerspub: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
psycho1:
Where is the Video?

Na the same reason i come show for his thread

This OP needs beating

5 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by SNIPER123: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Zico5(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
People are just too wicked and heartless these days.

6 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by ipodstinks: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
I refused to check the names. these are the saint ppl from that ultimatum part of one black nation called Niger area. those names na lie, them be afonja grin

9 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by ajalawole(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
NCAN on alert cheesy........ Live from ilorin Kwara state. Still checking the names, waiting for signal from National headquarters cheesy
Na................themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Obinna Arthur

Chinyere Arthur

Here are the arthurs and finishers of crime in Nigeria. The descendants of Judas Iscariot, members of the lost tribe of Isreal.

Isreali today, Biafran tomorrow, Nigerian when it is time to share money.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Jetleeee: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
snika:
Haba. This story looks very strange.
My brother. I don't know if the couple is guilty of what they were accused of, but I must tell you, whatever they did is preferably to Taiwo who butchered a full fledged human being in Ikorodu for a 4000 naira fee.

Lwkmd! E pain am grin

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by sandiyke(f): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Evil every where
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Skmoda360(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Abeg where is the video link? i wana download it sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by 2shur: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nawa o.
Wife and husband.
The wifes friends guy or bf shud also rape d wife in her husbands presence too.
Dey shud do it in cell

4 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Onyeoguego: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
No weapon formed against Igbos by afonjas shall prosper.

d video or I don't bliv it.

1 Like

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by pejuakinab: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Eleyi gidigan oo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.