Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:15 PM

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth (37262 Views)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by joshkiddies: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
A Dad, Lawson Ojeme, who was very happy to announce the birth of his son on Facebook, has been left with sadness after his son died just few hours after his arrival on April 1,2017.

The sad Dad, also took to Facebook to announce that his son has gone to be with the Lord. Here's what he wrote;

"Truly I wish to appreciate everyone for your felicitations.
However I regret to share my sad news that owing to some bizarre health management @the FMC Asaba, my champion and fighter Dominic at about 8pm Monday night returned to the bossom of Christ having given this sinful world his best shot from 2am Friday morning.
So sorry pals, he was here in all heavenly splendour, overwhelming enough for me to share with you last Saturday but now he's gone. All glory and honour to our Heavenly Father Who gifts such timeless pleasure.
Adieus son."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/aggrieved-dad-announces-death-of-his.html

Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by ekems2017(f): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oh!!! Take heart. It's so painful. May God give you the fortitude to bear the lost.

Rip dear.

Meanwhile FTC for the second time today.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by clickbnkgod: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Exactly why I keep my family matters out of social media.

Sorry, God will comfort you

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Facebook witches have done it again.

Don't post everything that happens in your life on Facebook. Witches and wizards now have access to internet and keep following you.

70 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by eponoloyin: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
aye le

13 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by kingreign(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by nogasimplicity: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
pathetic.
C'est la vie

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Flexherbal(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
So sad !

May his soul rest in peace!!

2 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by morbeta(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
So sad. Rip to the little angel.

2 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sad

When you have gold, you keep it in a safe.
When you have money, you keep it in a bank.
When you have valuables, you store them away.

When something is of value to you, you keep it away from the eyes of the world

When you share stories of good fortune, laughing while others laugh too, you don't know if they are laughing at you or they are laughing with you.

This little angel was too young to be put on social media, unfortunately the dad didn't realise that. There was a reason why Jesus was born in a manger with only donkeys present instead of with the midwives. As foolish as donkeys are, they have more sense than most people simply because they keep shut.

May God grant him more children to wipe his tears away. But before the children come, may God grant this man commonsense to manage success and keep his innocent children off the eyes of devourers.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by xynerise: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmm.....

RIP

If I were his friend on Facebook, I won't type RIP after I congratulated him hours ago. That's weakening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Djyucee1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
So sad. God ll give you another child

3 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by slurryeye: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is sad
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Shelloween(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
A friend once told me that God's gift lasts while Satan's gift doesn't. Who gives babies? Certainly not Satan! Why give a thirsty man cold water, only to collect it immediately from him and throw it away? Dear Dominic, yours is a sad story. Adieu.

5 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Sirheny007(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Such is Life -

Ned Kelly

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
such is life, shit happens.... RIP baby
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by clickbnkgod: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
cry

You took my place, omo oniles are coming for you bro
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Bae026: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sad

We really need to be prayerful.

Evil people are everywhere in this World.

May the little king RIP.
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by jeromzy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
So painful,after waiting for 9months.God knows best.adieu boy!

4 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by BBBlaze: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
is dis april fool or real?
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by femi4: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
That's shocking...more like April fool
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by hotspec(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sorry man. God will give u a better replacement

3 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by ogaub(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
sorry for d lost

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
joshkiddies:

The sad Dad, also took to Facebook to announce that his son has gone to be with the Lord.

Take heart
Sad
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by oshiiteoku: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Awwwww so so sorry,am just crying now,such a handsome,pls take heart cos he is in heaven.
Djyucee1:
So sad. God ll give you another child
im tired of hearing thins like this.... God will give him another child... why did he take this particular one? to test his faith? to punish him? for fun? why?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by ask4double(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Take heart...
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by starpon1: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
rip little angel
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
hotspec:
Sorry man. God will give u a better replacement
This statement is offensive... what do you mean by God will give him a better replacement?

4 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Ikenna17(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Kyrie Eleison! cry
Re: Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth by Karlman: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
...YOUR CHAMPION AND FIGHTER WILL COME AND WHEN HE DOES HE WILL STAND AND STAY....this one might be his john the baptist. TAKE HEART

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.