Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe (18886 Views)

Onwubiko’s Dalliance With Shame - By Charles Ibekwe / Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far / Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Ikeg: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
LeSaint:

Stop fooling yourselves. Most Igbos think IPOB is a ffucking nuisance.
I am Igbo, and I don't know anyone, not a single friend or acquaintance, who takes that bs seriously.

Most igbos? You are as much as igbo as I am chinese. FACT!!

If most igbos were against ipob, why were they able to shut down market for a day?
If "most" igbos were against Ipob, who the Bleep were the thousands of protesters that showed up in each protest they had?
Infact, there's a poll going on FB among igbos asking where they belong:Nigeria or biafra, I suggest go and read the replies before coming on her to claim "igbo". I can literally tell you the amount that said Nigeria can be counted in both hands LITERALLY

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by deomello: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ikeg:

Either you have your brain eaten by a rat or you were born brainless if your buffoon sef think this
https://www.google.com/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/ohaneze-unjustified-fear-army/amp/
Message differs from the one from Ibekwe.

All he did was switch the ohaneze to ipob. The content of BOTH article is condemning the push against army investigating themselves on the matter of excessive killings if innocent individuals.

Learn how to read, comprehend wtf you read before opening that your gworo mouth.

If you are going to make logical and sensible comparisons, you should copy and paste the similar portions in both articles instead of your irrational and unintelligent bables.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by deomello: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Timbuktuo:
This behaviour highlights the fact that IPOB members have no interest in political solution and they are allergic to peaceful approach to issues – there is no incentive for them to pursue political solutions since they have never bothered to position themselves to win council ward so they are not primed to win offices they can use to politically sway decisions in favour of their ill conceived quest. The disdain they have for constituted authority is thus mirrored in the rudeness with which they treat political leaders from their region, which makes the disdain they treat the federal government and its institutions with negligible. One must first respect one’s kinsmen before extending the product of that upbringing to others.

Observation by sane people.

Well said.

If you don't see the sense in what the article stated, then you are just like the jokers the man described in the article.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Organs(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
kingzizzy:
The Ibekwe guy is writting nonsense. Amnesty International had already announced that it has incontrovertible evidence that the Nigerian security agencies shot and killed unarmed IPOB. The Aba shooting is still on youtube, the Portharcourt shootings are are also on youtube for the world to see.

Despite the huge amount of evidence against it, the Nigerian Army shamelessly announced it would investigate the shooting. How can a participant in an examination also mark his papers?

How can a judge ajudicate a case where he is the accused? Can a detective investigate a case where he is a suspect?

The Nigerian Army should have supported independent investigation. It is an insult to any intelligent person for them to say they are going to investigate a case where they are the accused.

Tell me, so there are no Ibos in the Nigerian Army?? So, the whole Army is against the Ibos?? Ibekwe is right. Most of you guys are DELUSIONAL with all the 107 likes. If an independent body should investigate, and the result is not what you want to hear, you will say the govt bribed them or something stupid. You will continue to lose and run away like Ojukwu because you just cannot accept the truth as the truth.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Etogist: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
The writer is suffering from a disease called self hatred.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by buchistars: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by kingzizzy: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Organs:

Tell me, so there are no Ibos in the Nigerian Army?? So, the whole Army is against the Ibos?? Ibekwe is right. Most of you guys are DELUSIONAL with all the 107 likes. If an independent body should investigate, and the result is not what you want to hear, you will say the govt bribed them or something stupid. You will continue to lose and run away like Ojukwu because you just cannot accept the truth as the truth.

What do you mean Igbos in the Nigerian Army? Is that the issue? The issue is that an accused organisation should not be the one investigating its self. There are several human rights NGO's that could have done this such as the NBA.

If an independent organisation concluded its investigation and said there were no unjust killings, at least the interested parties will be able to ask them how they reached their conclusion despite several video and picture evidence.

Will anybody be able to question the Army?

Dont bring Ojukwu into this, at least he fought for 3 years to liberate his people before he ran away.

The rest of you accepted the slavery of the Northern oligarchy without even an atom of protest
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by DEGr8t(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
It is rather gut-wrenching and mind-boggling to discover how low some people could descend for the devil in other to enlarge their bank account balance. After reading the article written by Charles Ibekwe titled “IPOB: A DELUSION TAKEN TOO FAR”, one would found out that he is technological non-compliant with news and events happening around the globe.

First… He said that IPOB labelled the Republican Candidate, Donald J Trump an Igbo man. No source to prove his claim, I have search everywhere to find where IPOB made such statement yet no avail.

Second… If I’m not mistaken, before IPOB boycott the Special Board of Inquiry set up by the Nigerian Army, OHANAEZE and some groups have criticise it and rejected the panel of inquiry before IPOB. On Mar 10, 2017 - Nwodo said Ohanaeze was not opposed to the Army chief carrying out an internal investigation, but noted that “the findings of such an investigation will neither be acceptable to Ohanaeze nor stand the test of objectivity until it is subjected to an impartial body. The basis of our rule of law is that you must not be a judge in your own court.”

Thirdly… He said that allegations of extrajudicial killings, torture and other claims of human rights abuses against the Army flourished on the strength of the fake news
Facts don’t lie, what of the facts below…
In Ezu River in Anambra State, 21 bodies floated for two months without anyone identifying them up till today. Claims that they were MASSOB members hacked down by combined Police and Army personnel remain uninvestigated.
In Aba, IPOB members were gunned down by soldiers for just gathering to hold a meeting. No investigation was done.
In Port Harcourt, IPOB claims 11 of their members were killed by soldiers. Despite called for an inquiry, nothing happened. Instead, further killings were done in Asaba.

From conclusion, you will know that Ibekwe Charles is suffering from IPOB-Phobia {the fear of IPOB}

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by emyltd: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
emyltd:

Sarcastic remarks !!!!

But if truly that people were killed unlawfully, then the blood of these innocent people will be against the writer and his generation.

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by kjhova(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
millionaireman:

At the appointed time, you shall rather migrate to Dahomey or Niamey from where your ancestors came to occupy space in present Nigeria.

Igbos shall occupy their land Kampe.

All Igbos ask you is peacefully take your rest of Nigeria without Biafra. It's a legitimate request, the request can only be illegitimate before parasites who can't stay on their own in a new country without Biafra

See this Olodo oh?

Long before your ancestors climbed down from the trees, mine were running a big empire which included portions of modern Ndi Nri.

In what part of my write up did I deride the concept of Biafra? Please comprehend well and stop being the very characters Charles Ibekwe was complaining about.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by goldedprince: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
oluwaahmed:

U're a foool & I will quote u even 2moro.
U SS pple are even d biggest losers & foools in d one nigeria scheme. 1st of all, der is no such geographical location as south-south. It's N,NE,NW,SW,SE. Y is der no NN or WW or EE? Infact d pple of sount-south even hate demselves more dan d ibos, & integrate more d ibos 2 dd extent dat dey lose deir identity. Dats y many of dem hold deir trad in lagos & are even buried in lagos, while dey hav deir father's land. Look @ deir leaders who supported 1 nigeria, wat bcam of dem? Isaac boro;Ken sarowiwa; diette-spiff. Dey turned on deir father's land, & d gods of deir fadas ensured dey wernt given a proper burial. Ken sarowiwa( dissolved in HCL after bein executed); Isaac Boro(executed in d nig civil war by nig army- body thrown in2 d sea & eaten by d fishes)

Pls we don't need any lazy arse fuckin nigerideltan. Only akwa-bom pple get sense pass outa all fo em.
YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDEDd SCUMBAG I HAVE EVER SEEN ON NAIRALAND. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SOUTH SOUTH IN THE COMPASS. the fact that people dont want to believe that the main cause of terroism in the world are muslim dosnt meant its not true. the fact that you dont believe in ss dosnt meant there is no ss. btw, i never said anything about south south. i clearly said NIGERDELTA. wetin you drink sef. you say nothing like nigerdelta but we are the only ones that have a commision that the fedreal govt approves. you never hear of NDDC
FOR QUOTING ME, THUNDER GO FIRE YOU

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by BLACKdagger: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Amen.

grin amen. So shall it be to d finger that typed it.
I SAY BIG AMEN!!.. it must happen grin
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Organs(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
kingzizzy:

What do you mean Igbos in the Nigerian Army? Is that the issue? The issue is that an accused organisation should not be the one investigating its self. There are several human rights NGO's that could have done this such as the NBA.

If an independent organisation concluded its investigation and said there were no unjust killings, at least the interested parties will be able to ask them how they reached their conclusion despite several video and picture evidence.

Will anybody be able to question the Army?

Dont bring Ojukwu into this, at least he fought for 3 years to liberate his people before he ran away.

The rest of you accepted the slavery of the Northern oligarchy without even an atom of protest

Chairman, you sound artuculate and actually educated and different from most IPOB ragamofins but still the same mentality of Us against them. I talked about the army because, you and most of you guys refer to the army as the Northern Nigerian Army. The point i am trying to make here is the victim mentality and north against east that you, Ojukwu etc claim. Soldiers killed shite in Zaria the other day, remember Udi? remember OPC riots, and also watch youtube documentaries about the Nigerian Army atrocities against bokoharam and those that look like bokoharam.... so many, now when it happened in igboland, it becomes the north agaist the igbos or Buhari against the igbos. Same with fulanis, they cause atrocities everywhere but if it happens in Anambra, it was Buhari that sent them..... So be sincere and lets talk objectively about the atrocities of the Nigerian Army period. On Ojukwu, my brother why did you think Ojukwu lost and ran away?? You know what Gowon called him? COWARD" cos he said he will fight to his last breath....He caused massacre, led people to a needless war and made some people like you "slave" till date. Wake up bro, smell the coffee and know and understand that me and you are suffering because of our useless leaders. Ekwueme an upright and very brilliant Ibo man started a mega party G34 - PDP, corrupt people hijacked it and see what they turned it into while stealing us blind and keeping us fighting one another. Our problem is not ethnicity but leadership. Until we all come together and deal with the thieves amongst us, from the lazy hausa fulani, living on contracts with 4 wives, to the igbo man importing and selling fake drugs to the yoruba man cheating to ensure his brother win in an election against another tribe, to all those like Nnamdi Kanu and Oshiomhole that are all opportunis and claiming to fight for me and you while fighting for themselves.......Until we all come together with only one objective of one Nigeria that will work for all of us, we will keep pointing fingers to one another while Dogara that padded last years budget, will still sit and accent this years budget, Tinubu will be playing politics with our lives and Deziani is chilling in London and me and you are abusing ourselves with generator supplied power. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by lanchy: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2017
I have a problem, I refuse to describe it, but you must solve it fast fast....and oh, my day is not complete until I can blame all my sufferings on the only single tribe that has ever cared for my people....I abuse them every day calling them Afonja! I have now forgotten how accommodating they have been allowing me to live and prosper in their states!!

Even though every single Country in the World has complained about me and my brothers with their drug selling and nefarious behaviour, I still believe the problem is NOT me, but everybody else.

I call my Country a Zoo, but I am the only wild animal living there!
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Caseless: 1:57am On Apr 06, 2017
successmatters:

Do we need a torch to see road in the afternoon? IPOB is the most respected organization in igboland now, more popular than PDP set.
you people are so myopic and blind to the truth. If any Ibo man does not support your agenda , he should be thrown under the wheels. You people are worst than ISIS.
If those donkeys have a case, they should be bold enough to face the board.

@topic this is the sweetest piece I've read in recent time.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Chapter5ive: 2:32am On Apr 06, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I am doomed forever grin amen. So shall it be to me
I SAY BIG AMEN!!.. it must happen grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by jpphilips(m): 5:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Very erroneous perspective. I think you should read more on Man and its history. There is nothing limited in nature, so your perception of 'unavailability' and 'vacancy' is a subset of the mind, which is a very limited faculty. When you identify yourself as what you truly are, you will understand that man, is a stateless being and no one has the right to tell another where to live on this planet, how to gather themselves and what to do.

Read more and get enlightened.

I think you are mixing up something, the situation with Kanu is actually the reverse of your thinking.
Kanu has no right to tell igbos they are in bondage hence his pseudo messiah posture.

About reality and its vacancies, I really don't expect you to understand that judging by your staunch support for Jonathan in 2015.
A clear sinking ship with no realistic political vacancy. In life you see what you are looking at, reality looks at everything and everyone.

While You saw a Jonathan's re-election in 2015, reality saw him in Otuoke, While Kanu saw himself as Biafran's president in 2016, reality saw him at Kuje prisons. It is your right to dream and bask in the Euphoria of fantasies, so long as reality has no vacancy for your dreams, it will never come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by BLACKdagger: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=Chapter5ive post=55305119]

[/quite ]

Big amen it must happn to d writter cool
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by jpphilips(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

Amnesty International is a world respected institution because before they release a statement, they do a thorough investigation. Amnesty International has put a figure of about 150 unarmed IPOB killed.

You got it all wrong and I suggest you go to youtube and search 'Amnesty International' and 'Biafra' to get the authentic news. Amnesty even granted an interview after Brigadier Rabe Abubakar, Army spokesman, denied the Army killed anyone.

Amnesty international said it has over 80 videos, hundreds of pictures and many eyewitness accounts. How can the Army be investigating an allegation against its self? Who is fooling who? It should be an independent organisation with an unbiased view doing that.

The video evidence of the military and Army shooting unarmed IPOB at Ngwa High School in Aba is on youtube for all to see. The video of the Army shooting unarmed protesters in Porthacourt is there for all to see. Infact, in the Aba video, I saw a Nigerian Soldier shooting people running away, the Soldier ran out of bullets, he reloaded and kept firing at people running for dear life.

So intead of saying that IPOB are decieving Amnesty international, go and watch the video evidence on youtube first.

The onus of proof is on you, so dont send anyone to research youtube for you. First you lied Amnesty said they have incontrovertible evidence yet amnesty is asking the federal government to investigate those claims how does that make any sense to you?

This is an excerpt from the Amnesty report;

On 9 February, soldiers and police officers shot at about 200 IPOB members who had gathered for a prayer meeting at the National High School in Aba, in Abia state. Video footage showed soldiers shooting at peaceful and unarmed IPOB members; at least 17 people were killed and scores injured.

Did Amnesty say they acquired the video footage? Is it not the same footage Uche meofor was asking IPOB members to circulate in one of his broadcasts? Who did the video? How credible is that evidence? Is that not what the inquiry will unravel? If it is authentic, why is IPOB running?
You lie to yourself so much that you are beginning to believe your own lies. Amnesty got hold of IPOB propaganda and did a report based on that, it behooves common sense for IPOB and the Nigerian authorities to sit and determine the authenticity of the so called evidence, should the army discredit its authenticity, IPOB would have proved its case beyond reasonable doubt.stop Lying to yourself, it is not good for your health.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by kingzizzy: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2017
jpphilips:

The onus of proof is on you, so dont send anyone to research youtube for you. First you lied Amnesty said they have incontrovertible evidence yet amnesty is asking the federal government to investigate those claims how does that make any sense to you?

This is an excerpt from the Amnesty report;

Did Amnesty say they acquired the video footage? Is it not the same footage Uche meofor was asking them to circulate in one of his broadcasts? Who did the video? How credible is that evidence? Is that not what the inquiry will unravel? If it is authentic, why is IPOB running?
You lie to yourself so much that you are beginning to believe your own lies. Amnesty got hold of IPOB propaganda and did a report based on that, it behooves common sense for IPOB and the Nigerian authorities to sit and determine the authenticity of the so called evidence, should the army discredit its authenticity, IPOB would have proved its case beyond reasonable doubt.stop Lying to yourself, it is not good for your health.

Some people like to argue blindly and make a fool of themselves. Thw data you used in writting the nonsense above, you could have used it to go to youtube to watch the Amnesty International report on the IPOB shootings and how the reached their conclsions. Yoy could have watched either the Aba, Porharcourt or Onitsha shootings, all of which are youtube.

Video evidence is one of the most powerful things anyone can tender because although pictures can be manipulated or photoshopped, although statements can be forged, videos are very difficult to manipulate.

So instead of coming here to argue from a point of ignorance, go and view the videos that IPOB have put on youtube for the world to see.

If you cannot view them, then reserve your comments on their authenticity until a time you have seen them

It was human beings with family that where killed not Guinea Fowl

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by jpphilips(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

Some people like to argue blindly and make a fool of themselves. Thw data you used in writting the nonsense above, you could have used it to go to youtube to watch the Amnesty International report on the IPOB shootings and how the reached their conclsions. Yoy could have watched either the Aba, Porharcourt or Onitsha shootings, all of which are youtube.

Video evidence is one of the most powerful things anyone can tender because although pictures can be manipulated or photoshopped, although statements can be forged, videos are very difficult to manipulate.

So instead of coming here to argue from a point of ignorance, go and view the videos that IPOB have put on youtube for the world to see.

If you cannot view them, then reserve your comments on their authenticity until a time you have seen them

It was human beings with family that where killed not Guinea Fowl

I understand how desperate you guys are to garner sympathy for profound buffoonery, let me make your suicide very easy.
Amnesty international got hold of videos posted by IPOB lunatics like you, being a credible organisation, they drew the world's attention to it calling for an investigation. Stop asking me to view a video your minions posted, tell your deputy director and his minions to go and sit with the Nigerian authorities to determine the authenticity of the video.
A riot scene in 2012 can be tilted, IPOB riot in 2016, Amnesty was not on ground, they relied on the same video evidence to make their assumptions, so do your sorry ars@ a favour and attend the inquiry. let us not misunderstand ourselves again, anybody who believes a lunatic like Nnamdi kanu will give him independence is not worthy to live amongst humans, whichever method of natural seggregation necessary to separate such elements are welcomed by my standards, comparing those !diots with tasty guinea fowl is an insult to the animal kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by kingzizzy: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2017
jpphilips:

I understand how desperate you guys are to garner sympathy for profound buffoonery, let me make your suicide very easy.
Amnesty international got hold of videos posted by IPOB lunatics like you, being a credible organisation, they drew the world's attention to it calling for an investigation. Stop asking me to view a video your minions posted, tell your deputy director and his minions to go and sit with the Nigerian authorities to determine the authenticity of the video.
A riot scene in 2012 can be tilted, IPOB riot in 2016, Amnesty was not on ground, they relied on the same video evidence to make their assumptions, so do your sorry ars@ a favour and attend the inquiry. let us not misunderstand ourselves again, anybody who believes a lunatic like Nnamdi kanu will give him independence is not worthy to live amongst humans, whichever method of natural seggregation necessary to separate such elements are welcomed by my standards, comparing those !diots with tasty guinea fowl is an insult to the animal kingdom.

At least you now know why nobody is going to support the outcome of any investigation by the Army. They are going to behave exactly like you, argue from a point of ignorance, reject any evidence without proper vetting, hold tightly to their biased point of view and claim they are saints.

Nobody has forgotten how things work in the zoological Republic of Nigeria where nothing ever changes.

The unfortunately for you Nigerians, the people Lugard 'baptised' after a common River, change is one constant. Some day, the colonial fraud called Nigeria is going to crash and from it, the indigenous people will reclaim their sovereignty. That time not so far away any more. In the meantime, Nigeria will remain the zoo where its inhabitants have nothing to look foward to except suffering.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by jpphilips(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

At least you now know why nobody is going to support the outcome of any investigation by the Army. They are going to behave exactly like you, argue from a point of ignorance, reject any evidence without proper vetting, hold tightly to their biased point of view and claim they are saints.

Nobody has forgotten how things work in the zoological Republic of Nigeria where nothing ever changes.

The unfortunately for you Nigerians, the people Lugard 'baptised' after a common River, change is one constant. Some day, the colonial fraud called Nigeria is going to crash and from it, the indigenous people will reclaim their sovereignty. That time not so far away any more. In the meantime, Nigeria will remain the zoo where its inhabitants have nothing to look foward to except suffering.

If you are suffering that badly in nigeria why don't you leave alone? If you like nnamdi kanu that much, why are you not sharing his cell at the kuje prisons like his other c0ck mate? amongst all the challenges facing the Nigerian state, your pea sized thinking faculty deduced that freedom of indigenous people is the solution, then you expect millions of igbos home and abroad to take your opinion for it? An opinion that could hardly pass the clinical prognosis of common sense?
You think other igbos should be blamed because you are suffering in Nigeria? Since you have failed in Nigeria, you can not succeed in Biafra.
You will wait for Biafra like we are waiting for christ whichever comes first!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Organs(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

KingZizzy: JpPhilips is indeed smart and articulate. He gave it to you big time. Kindly listen to his words of wisdom and free yourself from mental and psychological slavery. Ojukwu and Biafra lost for a reason, it was all based on lies and propaganda. God almighty is on the side of Truth and Justice. IPOB and Biafra cannot and will not succeed.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by jpphilips(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
And Jesusloveyou is your username on nairaland ? You Christians are hypocrites if your reasoning resonates among the denomination. Constitution is not binding except you decide to live under a certain law. I personally do not think there is any known Agreement in existence to proof that I signed up to be a Nigerian at birth. So, tell me what a constitution is, when the Fulanis are on a killing spree. Yesterday, I read online how foodstuff and other items where donated to victims of Fulani attacks, YET, there was no mention that there is any investigation on these killings.

The Biafrans are smart to want out, but for those who enjoy slavery, it is deeper than physical. You people are blind to what you are.

The Fulani people are excited about the killings and you, a Jesus boy, do not live according to the dictates of your Sky Daddies.

First of all, there is no country in the world where everyone is contented being where they find themselves, including countries who taught you what democracy is. understanding that reality is the reason why Americans will rather have a Black (EX slave) president than a West indies president.
It is that same obvious reason that Scotland will never leave the UK, it is the same reason that crimea and Catalans will never leave Ukraine and Spain respectively, Life does not run on what people think they want but the opportunities brought forth by reality.

For the records, it is a misnomer to imply that Igbos want out, you can not blackmail the whole Igbo race by the actions of a few unlettered lunatics, it is like referring to Prof Tahir Ramadan as a terrorist because he is muslim, An Islamic scholar who deliver lectures in churches.

I have listened to radio biafra for over a year now, and I can not hide my disdain for the disgraceful comments from highly deluded and un lettered lunatics who call into that station, individuals who struggle with basic knowledge, people who can hardly make correct sentences in acceptable formats. It was on that station I heard an adult who claim to have kids mentioning President of Britain live on air, I have heard someone who arrogantly referred to Ban ki moon as the Governor of the United Nations. Just last week, one lady who talks drunk with a ridiculously pitched thick accent was on air with their deputy director, during a live interview insisted the united nations is frustrating Nnamdi kanu for refusing to insert indigenous people's right act into the Nigerian constitution.
Don't even listen to the Aba and Onitsha callers, those ones are everything education failed to achieve in the Eastern region.

If in your little mind you think that all Igbos want out by insinuation, you can as well believe all igbos are stup!d, I take exception to such baseless stereotypes. IPOB is a disgrace to igbo people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Dedetwo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
asala1:

The puerile announcement by the Indigenous People of Biafra that it will boycott the Special Board of Inquiry set up by the Nigerian Army to investigate allegations of right abuses is both laughable and saddening at the same time. It is laughable because it exposed the comical side of the fraud that has been presented as a struggle for self-determination by a narrow group that has exploited the silence of the greater number of Igbo people as acquiescence.

It is saddening because it confirms that the characters behind IPOB have become delusional to the point of believing their own lies. Their lies are such that at the height of the US Presidential Elections they stopped short of labelling the Republican Candidate, Donald J Trump an Igbo man. That period saw them tell lies that stood logic on its head and should have been the red flag to see psychiatric help for members of this group.

Their claims at that time included bunkum like Trump promising them the actualization of a defunct Republic. Trump’s to do list allegedly included freeing the remanded IPOB gang leader, Nnamdi Kanu even though he is standing trial for grievous offences.

The outcome of the election worsened the mass delusion of IPOB members who behaved as if one of the world’s most enduring democracy runs on whims. Yet this delusion revealed a sinister dimension to the extent they will go to propagate lies in pursuit of a failed agenda. We are not talking about some off the cuff inaccuracies here but something more profound.

They went to the pains of photoshopping misleading texts unto pictures of President Trump holding up declarations he just signed – the texts of these frauds are always to the effect that the US was demanding Biafra independence. They went further to clone or mimic responsible news organisations to be able to pass off such frauds as the real deal. The only name for this sick act is called ‘fake news’. It is bad. It is perverted and emanates only from those with criminal intents. It was however not the first time that these frauds were deploying fake news in furtherance of their doomed project. Fake news had been deployed on a commercial scale to lie about the nature of the face-off their radicalised wing had with the military; it had been deployed to announce casualties from such encounters only that they run into problems showing the body counts for their claims, which again forces them to deploy more fake news about abductions and military seizing corpses of members who are actually alive or never existed.

Possibly as indicated in their statement, issued by IPOB spokespersons, Dr. Ikenna Chinaka and Iyom Grace Ukpai, announcing the boycott, these fake news items become defacto research material for Amnesty International that consequently trumpet it as its findings in reports that IPOB in turn hinges its infantile claim upon. It hovers somewhere between incest and masturbation for these groups to contrive falsehood on this scale and with attention for details in a way that strongly suggests it is not happening for the first time. Allegations of extrajudicial killings, torture and other claims of human rights abuses against the Army flourished on the strength of the fake news. One would ordinarily expect that the decision of the authorities in setting up the Special Board of Inquiry would be explored to surface these claims of right violation if there is substance to them. But the reverse is the case. Apparently because the IPOB militants know that they have no evidence to back up their many claims the next reflexive step is for them to announce a boycott of the inquiry. The sad and comical aspect of that statement is that they went to a great pain to cite the Nigerian Constitution, the same one they have vowed never to recognise. They further advertised their befuddlement by citing cases decided by the British courts, same country they accuse of making them to be part of a zoo. The impression created is that of a group of people caught in a mind loop and are unable to decide with any degree of certainty whether they are going or coming. One is therefore hard pressed to understand how a bunch of addled indolent refuse to recognize a set of law – since the constitution of Nigeria connotes its indivisibility, and the same time want to be treated by the same instrument. The intention to boycott the inquiry was let out of the bag with their admission that it is meant to delegitimize the panel by claiming, in the future, that they never appear before it. Yet, here is an IPOB for whom the Special military board has already made concessions by refusing to name it as an accused entity owing to the crimes it has committed in the south east against Igbo interests.

A consensus among right thinking analysts is that many persons in Igboland would petition the board of inquiry to bring the atrocities committed in furtherance of IPOB’s interests to light. These crimes against humanity include denial of means of livelihood in the course of the several economic blockades that the group usually impose – it has another one scheduled for May 30th this year. Other things it would be accused of before the panel are forced disappearance of persons opposed to its ideologies, murder – including killing of security operatives, extortion, radicalization of youths, gun running and a barge load of infractions that should see the entire members and leadership of IPOB taking a trip to the Hague. If IPOB has facts and evidence of abuse and extra judicial execution by the Nigerian Army it should then be bold to step forward and present same since the inquiry is in the full public glare with the media reporting proceedings. Its presentation before the panel could be the precursor to a larger investigation but that is only if what it would present would not be another staple of fake news similar to the fabled Donald Trump’s endorsement of IPOB’s. It turned out Trump detests fake news and its purveyors and would no doubt have placed this dangerous group on his backlist by now, a reality that was not undone by the infantile solidarity march that was a cover for launching attacks against security personnel in Nigeria. There is a last minute face saving window for these recalcitrant elements by way of the decision of the South-East Governor’s forum to intervene and appeal for a soft landing for them. The decision is no doubt informed by the apparent hurt that IPOB’s insurrection is causing the economy of the region.

Sadly, this well intentioned intervention was again hijacked by characters that have been addicted to fake news to the extent that they keened about how south-east governors warn federal government over Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB leader standing trial for treason. This behaviour highlights the fact that IPOB members have no interest in political solution and they are allergic to peaceful approach to issues – there is no incentive for them to pursue political solutions since they have never bothered to position themselves to win council ward so they are not primed to win offices they can use to politically sway decisions in favour of their ill conceived quest. The disdain they have for constituted authority is thus mirrored in the rudeness with which they treat political leaders from their region, which makes the disdain they treat the federal government and its institutions with negligible. One must first respect one’s kinsmen before extending the product of that upbringing to others.

This piece would not be complete without urging the Special Board of Inquiry not to be fazed by tantrums from IPOB as it is a known trait of losers. There are other parties that have indicated willingness to appear before the panel and the boycott by IPOB would not in anyway invalidate its outcome as this is a solution finding process and not a popularity contest. Let the board follow best practice in extending invitation to all and sundry by adequately publicizing same and the world can then judge who the abuser is.

Ibekwe writes from Enugu State, Nigeria.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/ipob-delusion-taken-far/

The comical and laughable aspect of the entire saga stated in the above crap is the Nigerian Army. It is foolhardy to even insinuate that an entity such as Nigerian Army is entrusted to find any truth. Nigeria Army cannot and incapable of enlisting truth about itself talk less of civil right abuses.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by kingzizzy: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Organs:

KingZizzy: JpPhilips is indeed smart and articulate. He gave it to you big time. Kindly listen to his words of wisdom and free yourself from mental and psychological slavery. Ojukwu and Biafra lost for a reason, it was all based on lies and propaganda. God almighty is on the side of Truth and Justice. IPOB and Biafra cannot and will not succeed.

He maybe articulate but he is far from smart. Just another Nigerian trying to justify why Lord Lugard made him a Nigerian.

Biafra is based on the lies and propaganda of Ojukwu? If that is true, then you can imagine how we should feel about Nigeria that was based on increasing Lord Lugards Bank Balance.

Nigeria is far worse than Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Dedetwo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
jpphilips:

I think you are mixing up something, the situation with Kanu is actually the reverse of your thinking.
Kanu has no right to tell igbos they are in bondage hence his pseudo messiah posture.

About reality and its vacancies, I really don't expect you to understand that judging by your staunch support for Jonathan in 2015.
A clear sinking ship with no realistic political vacancy. In life you see what you are looking at, reality looks at everything and everyone.

While You saw a Jonathan's re-election in 2015, reality saw him in Otuoke, While Kanu saw himself as Biafran's president in 2016, reality saw him at Kuje prisons. It is your right to dream and bask in the Euphoria of fantasies, so long as reality has no vacancy for your dreams, it will never come to pass.

One of the inert problems associated with most Africans is ability to claim the knowledge of everything yet they know nothing next to their noses. How on earth the poster of the above crap came to conclusion that Kanu has no right to tell Ndigbo they are in bondage? I cannot even mention the reckless junk such as "pseudo messiah posture" because it is a product of figment of imagination. Nnamdi Kanu being lucky to be born simply an Igbo chap deserved an inalienable right to speak about, of and for Igbo.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Dedetwo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
jpphilips:

If you are suffering that badly in nigeria why don't you leave alone? If you like nnamdi kanu that much, why are you not sharing his cell at the kuje prisons like his other c0ck mate? amongst all the challenges facing the Nigerian state, your pea sized thinking faculty deduced that freedom of indigenous people is the solution, then you expect millions of igbos home and abroad to take your opinion for it? An opinion that could hardly pass the clinical prognosis of common sense?
You think other igbos should be blamed because you are suffering in Nigeria? Since you have failed in Nigeria, you can not succeed in Biafra.
You will wait for Biafra like we are waiting for christ whichever comes first!!

What are you insinuating with the above? Instead of "leave alone", I suggest you use proper operative phrase. Please take a clue that Igbo Land shall be a republic period.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Dedetwo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
a simple question come become long epistle.
Which constitution did you ipods get your right.
And we hope is not the same nigeria constitution.

The inalienable right to exist as human being does not flow from constitution. However, there are provisions of any constitution that reinforce the right of existence.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by unstableaswater: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Even if the man brings his birth certificate to prove that he is truly Igbo, the brainwashed IPOB youths will still insist he is lying. They are allergic to the truth and choose to live in self-deception.

Instead of all this grammar, let us do it like the British and call a referendum to see how many igbos support Nigeria or want Biafra? It is that simple, the British have done it twice in one year and set to repeat it in a years time for Scotland.

Until then, ur opinions are unlikely to persuade the Pro-Biafrans particularly since u are Afonja, it is mission impossible.
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Ishilove: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2017
unstableaswater:

Instead of all this grammar, let us do it like the British and call a referendum to see how many igbos support Nigeria or want Biafra? It is that simple, the British have done it twice in one year and set to repeat it in a years time for Scotland.

Until then, ur opinions are unlikely to persuade the Pro-Biafrans particularly since u are Afonja, it is mission impossible.
Even if the referendum is carried out and the result doesn't favour the Biafran dream, you guys will still insist the result was rigged.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Absent As Buhari Hosts APC National Caucus Meeting / Senator George Akume Distributes Shoes, Slippers To His Constituents (pics) / Election Tension: Soldiers Take Over Ebonyi Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.