Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? (3044 Views)

It's High Time Guys Start Having Common Sense / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni / Fun Time!! Guys Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by kingphilip(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2017
oluwashedy:
Admission list jux dy flow anyhow as if na menses....... I code no ish..... Me too get tym sef I cm here once in a while
na wow o

All da very best sha
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by youngbelieve(f): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2017
obadizena:

Oh! Never really knew u know how it feels to really love a guy tongue grin Anyway!

Yes! Some girls will seemingly give a guy green light, until he's so hooked (developed attachment) with them. Then they'll suddenly drop the guy.
They seem to derive pleasure in seeing the guy going nuts about them.

lols that was me then, I still regret my actions till today,,,,, well de relationship was kinda getting one sided cos I was never really into him and he knew it, so I decided to call it quits
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by MightySirKay(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2017
But seriously, you've to know what you're getting yourself into before you initiate a breakup, and you should bear at the back of your mind that 80% of ladies out there have nagging tendencies (don't ask for the source of the stat). If you leave her for someone else, chances are she might just be an amateur Nagger compared to the new catch.[/quote][quote author=TosinDru post=55289620]
Thanks Bro, Bt The Thing Is Getting Too Much
Re: Question Time Guys. What Petty Reasons Made You Call It Quits? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngbelieve:

lols that was me then, I still regret my actions till today,,,,, well de relationship was kinda getting one sided cos I was never really into him and he knew it, so I decided to call it quits

Well, as far as I am concerned, u did the right thing! U actually saved the guy from unnecessary wasting of time, so that he could channel his energies & time towards another girl who loves him. What's better than that?
I see no reason why u should regret.
Of course, some guys will not like that, but me likey!.

My belief is that, either my Vibes & those of a lady, that I fancy, are harmonious or incongruous. So, why being devastated if our Vibes happen to be incongruous? Love cannot be forced on a person. But u see people trying to force another person to love them. That's like invading the person's emotional space!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is The Exact Time I Can Greet "Good Evening" / Please Help I Got Caught Today. / Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.