Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (5622 Views)

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Nairaland Has Done More Harm Than Good / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by calabaman(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
ppppppppppppppppppppplllllllaaaaaaaatttttimunnnnnnnnnk is numero uno
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by bkbaybe99: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
Platinum who? Yeah,ok! That chic that comes on here drops somethn sneaky or divisive then bounces. Or the one that got scammed into believing a dude that was clearly in africa lived in LA?! Puhleeeaazee!
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by eleshin(m): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2010
judging by d personality they put up on nland,there are so many of them with good personality.i choose to remain silent on who has the best personality cos there is no way i can be objective.i'm human and i deserve to be sentimental.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by calabaman(m): 12:52am On Jan 11, 2010
@bk, My platinum aainntt gulible, She was just givin the guy hope
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by chamotex(m): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2010
Doyin13
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by TOPE20001(f): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2010
chamosex cheesy
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 1:34am On Jan 11, 2010
^Lolz who is that?
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by platinumnk(f): 1:37am On Jan 11, 2010
calabaman:

ppppppppppppppppppppplllllllaaaaaaaatttttimunnnnnnnnnk is numero uno
Dalu kiss kiss kiss lol of course im number one look at my siggy grin grin grin grin

kidding . .  thanks

@bbk- because I refuse to parlay in your Ethnocentrism threads . . Im now sneaky?? Let me remain sane and do so!! cheesy
also, my thread went way over your coconut head . . . if you couldnt get it-----it wasnt made for you! fini!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by calabaman(m): 1:38am On Jan 11, 2010
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllaaaaaaaatttttttttttiiiinnummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk rulz
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by platinumnk(f): 1:48am On Jan 11, 2010
calabaman:

ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllaaaaaaaatttttttttttiiiinnummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk rulz
**giggles**   cheesy cheesy thanks boo kiss kiss
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 1:50am On Jan 11, 2010
Hisssssssssssssssss
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by calabaman(m): 1:51am On Jan 11, 2010
Which be ur own?@pweety
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by platinumnk(f): 2:17am On Jan 11, 2010
pweety u know i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tongue
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 2:24am On Jan 11, 2010
sad :-x
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by hermosa(f): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2010
@pc guru lovely reply grin grin grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by johnnygan(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2010
@topic i should understand this topic but, unfortunately i don't. Maybe cuz i just can't pick a name
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
johnnygan:

@topic i should understand this topic but, unfortunately i don't. Maybe cuz i just can't pick a name
angry
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 1102(m): 2:01am On Sep 06, 2010
Omolola and inkerdnerd!
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by InkedNerd(f): 2:08am On Sep 06, 2010
Eh ya, thanks 190 wink
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by james1(m): 2:09am On Sep 06, 2010
Enough of this praise singing:time to find productive thing's to do.all you girl's run along.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by InkedNerd(f): 2:11am On Sep 06, 2010
james1:

Enough of this praise singing:time to find productive thing's to do.all you girl's run along.

Ah ah, wettin dey trouble you? undecided
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 06, 2010
Gabry and inkerd-nerd. They're wonderful sis. They're very matured in the way they manage their posts. I've never seen them throw insults like some agbaya bros<name withheld> does. Honestly,the way they answer to posts shows that maturity has nothing to do with age! Both are not correlated! I love them,wish they were my sisters. They behaved maturely i dont just know what to say. Wish you the best though. *bros,if only u can be like them*
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 1102(m): 3:51am On Sep 06, 2010
^^
who u dey talk 2~
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by InkedNerd(f): 4:00am On Sep 06, 2010
stevetboy9:

Gabry and inkerd-nerd. They're wonderful sis. They're very matured in the way they manage their posts. I've never seen them throw insults like some agbaya bros<name withheld> does. Honestly,the way they answer to posts shows that maturity has nothing to do with age! Both are not correlated! I love them,wish they were my sisters. They behaved maturely i dont just know what to say. Wish you the best though. *bros,if only u can be like them*

Awww, thanks.

--190--:

^^
who u dey talk 2~

Make you no vex o. He could be talking about anyone--After all, it does say "name withheld".
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 1102(m): 4:07am On Sep 06, 2010
^^
he said bros if only u can be like dem~ angry angry
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by InkedNerd(f): 4:14am On Sep 06, 2010
Abeg, make you no vex.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by MrCork8: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2010
SA GODDESSS , well she have the bigggest Nyansh tongue
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2010
Mr cork,dont you know anything more than nyansh?
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by InkedNerd(f): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2010
^^^
Of course not.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sexylogan(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2010
I'd pick Inked-Nerd. I think she's the most straightforward. no pretences, no sugar-coating.
i like that. + She's almost always on-line-u cant beat that! cool
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by MrCork8: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2010
true, i hears Inked_Nerd gots some serious heavy Nyansh ( am in love) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Ladies Go Clubbing Exposing Their Toto / I've Been Bereaved:( / Project Topic On Human Resource Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.