Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

... - Agriculture (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (315006 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Senatordeproff: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

What's the dimension?

13METERS by 3meters
Re: ... by Elvischris(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Use ginger, garlic and if possible honey.

Should I stop antibiotics
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Senatordeproff:

13METERS by 3meters
Maximum of 150 broilers
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Elvischris:

Should I stop antibiotics
How many days have you used the antibiotics?
Re: ... by Turks: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Dimension? We can supply your birds
Senatordeproff:
Oga Emma, Obiageli and Turks I thank you all. I have been following this trend for 5months and building my mind. Would commence stocking by next week Tuesday.

Below is a pics of my Pen House. Kindly advice how many I should stock inside. It just got renovated
Re: ... by Elvischris(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

How many days have you used the antibiotics?
I have not used antibiotics since 2days but since I noticed the change I used it today.
Re: ... by Senatordeproff: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Turks:
Dimension? We can supply your birds

My location is Calabar. What's the cost for 330 DOC with transportation inclusive. Agrited and AA
Re: ... by Idemujoseph: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Idemujoseph:
Mr EMMA, pls sir what is the rate of returns pe broiler. I wish to know how much to buy a day old chicken and the cost of feeding and drugs to maturity before sales. And after sales what will the profit look like?
Assuming I have a pen house already.
Thanks for your quick response!!!
Re: ... by Turks: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please send us a whatsapp message on 08026360598. We ship nationwide m.
Senatordeproff:

My location is Calabar. What's the cost for 330 DOC with transportation inclusive. Agrited and AA
Re: ... by franky156(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is Great @EMMAACHILE.

Can you give me details via email?

EMMAACHILE:
Day 64

There are nine weeks and i will be getting their weight this weekend
Re: ... by franky156(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
2 Months 4.4kg?

that's awesome bro!

I want to know exactly how to go get such result

Thanks

EMMAACHILE:
4.4kg/9.7lbs day 60
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Elvischris:

I have not used antibiotics since 2days but since I noticed the change I used it today.
Discontinue and try the organic way
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Idemujoseph:
Mr EMMA, pls sir what is the rate of returns pe broiler. I wish to know how much to buy a day old chicken and the cost of feeding and drugs to maturity before sales. And after sales what will the profit look like?
Assuming I have a pen house already.
Thanks for your quick response!!!
From 50% to 125% profit
Day old prices fluctuate
Cost of feeding for 7 weeks is at most 5kg per broiler averaging minimum 2.5-3kg if raised adlibitum (24/7)
Drugs average N3000 and vaccine N2000

1 Like

Re: ... by Fortune1909(m): 4:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Mr Emma, my broilers are 8wks and 5days nw. Wat happens nw is that some make a strange sound lyk dat of a turkey bt shorter like as human cough esp wen dey are eating. Its very strange to me.

Another thing is dat wen feeding my birds I found d papper in d bag of topfeed dat d d feed expired Aug 8. Could. Dat b d reason and wat could b d effect of expired feeds to birds.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Fortune1909:
Mr Emma, my broilers are 8wks and 5days nw. Wat happens nw is that some make a strange sound lyk dat of a turkey bt shorter like as human cough esp wen dey are eating. Its very strange to me.

Another thing is dat wen feeding my birds I found d papper in d bag of topfeed dat d d feed expired Aug 8. Could. Dat b d reason and wat could b d effect of expired feeds to birds.
Its time to start selling them or else you will not make profit.
Use ginger, garlic to deal with the cough.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

If your temperature doesn't fall below 21c, there will be no need.
ok thanks bro

Birds are 5 wks 3 days

I feed them 3 times in a day

101 birds -1mortality so far = remaining 100 birds

Re: ... by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE , Good afternoon. I have used the natural remedy u prescribe for the birds, i.e 2 small sized fresh peppers in 3litres of water with onion three times now, and yet, i saw this(check attached pic) as i was about to change their litter this morning. Should i continue with the remedy and for how long before it will be completely cured? Thanks in advance.

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
PrettyBoyBreezy:
EMMAACHILE , Good afternoon. I have used the natural remedy u prescribe for the birds, i.e 2 small sized fresh peppers in 3litres of water with onion three times now, and yet, i saw this(check attached pic) as i was about to change their litter this morning. Should i continue with the remedy and for how long before it will be completely cured? Thanks in advance.
lol that chicken poop in fact I'm use to it,I panic at first but I know it can never be avoided

My advice

1. Good litter management

2. Bitter leaf extracts at least twice weekly

3.ginger and garlic once weekly

My method though and it has been perfect wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
PrettyBoyBreezy:
Which antibiotics do you have?
Using admacine or even calcium tablet in water (though calcium tablet is not to be used indiscriminately) for example should clear the brown poo but I need to know your drug schedule.
Re: ... by kunleweb: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Using admacine or even calcium tablet in water (though calcium tablet is not to be used indiscriminately) for example should clear the brown poo but I need to know your drug schedule.

Can you be my mentor/consultant? I want to start a mini-macro poultry project, and i want to start right. Please message me on Whatsapp on 0818 397 9372
Re: ... by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Winningways01:
lol that chicken poop in fact I'm use to it,I panic at first but I know it can never be avoided

My advice

1. Good litter management

2. Bitter leaf extracts at least twice weekly

3.ginger and garlic once weekly

My method though and it has been perfect wink

Thanks for the advice bro. I have given blended bitter leaves for 4days now and i just gave ginger for their cough. I will adopt tis ur method. Thank you.
Re: ... by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Emma, i gave antibiotics from day 2 to day 6 as written in the schedule i got, thats all(pic of antibiotics attached below). Since then i have been giving moringa tea (u know, dried moringa leaves in hot water, i sieve away d leaves and give the water to them mixed with 3litres of water). Also, i gave bitter leaf blended for four days then served and also ginger and honey for the cough, thats for my herb schedule. I think i should stop bothering myself because they are all active. What of green poo, what is it about and how should i treat it with pills or herbs? Thank you for your quick response.

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
PrettyBoyBreezy:

Emma, i gave antibiotics from day 2 to day 6 as writtem in the schedule i got, thats all.
How old are there now?
How many are there?
What are other drugs have you used?
This will determine what next to recommend
Re: ... by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

How old are there now?
How many are there?
What are other drugs have you used?
This will determine what next to recommend

I updated my last post, please check it. I have given lasota and gumboro vaccine. They are 19days. 50 in number.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
PrettyBoyBreezy:

I updated my last post, please check it. I have given lasota and gumboro vaccine. They are 19days. 50 in number.
Stop the Moringa tea and other treatment. Administer admacine and a very good multivitamin for 5 days.

Or

Use 2 calcium tablets and a very good multivitamin in a 6 litre drinker and see the result
Re: ... by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Stop the Moringa tea and other treatment. Administer admacine and a very good multivitamin for 5 days.

Or

Use 2 calcium tablets and a very good multivitamin in a 6 litre drinker and see the result

Will do the first one and then in a few days, will start the second one. I will give u feedback. Thanks alot bro. What should i do about green poo? Whats the best herb and pill way of treating whatever causes green poo?
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
PrettyBoyBreezy:

Will do the first one and then in a few days, will start the second one. I will give u feedback. Thanks alot bro. What should i do about green poo? Whats the best herb and pill way of treating whatever causes green poo?
Don't do both. Green poo means different things. It could be hunger or newcastle or even herbs.
Admacine should work on that.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Admacine pls use it it is effective cool

Re: ... by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Don't do both. Green poo means different things. It could be hunger or newcastle or even herbs.
Admacine should work on that.
No problem. Thank you so much.
Re: ... by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Winningways01:
Admacine pls use it it is effective cool

Thank you for the picture. I will look for it tomorrow.
Re: ... by Idemujoseph: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

From 50% to 125% profit
Day old prices fluctuate
Cost of feeding for 7 weeks is at most 5kg per broiler averaging minimum 2.5-3kg if raised adlibitum (24/7)
Drugs average N3000 and vaccine N2000
Thank you so much sir!
Please what is the size of pen house that can accommodate 1,000 broilers?
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Idemujoseph:
Thank you so much sir!
Please what is the size of pen house that can accommodate 1,000 broilers?
3000 square feet (50*60 feet or 100*30 feet). Its advised you use in groups of 250 broilers each.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (104) (Reply)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.