Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go (2360 Views)

Kissing Someone Mistakenly / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by sweetpie23: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
here's the case, a guy mistakenly call a girl, the girl tell him he called the wrong phone, he hang up after 3 days he call back, and tell the girl that he have fallen in love with her voice, the girl tells him that she's not interested, and she doesn't know him, right away he start introducting himself, the girl hang up, he still doesn't give up, he keep calling her, writing to her, asking her how was her day bla bla bla. he say he just want to be friends, and they should meet. he even claim to know the girl brothers, and he actually name them. but the thing is her brothers do not have her number the phone is new and no one has the number yet, how did he get it, was it really a wrong call, or what. why is he so interested in someone he have never met? should the girl meet him?
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Mayoks(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
i guess u are d girl in question[color=][/color]
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by waleski(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2009
u neva know maybe there is louff at first sight tongue
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by omega25red(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
seems to me like the guy who hooked up your phone is stalking you lol
if i were you i would threaten him with the cops if he doesnt stop calling. He was never given your number and he has no right to be calling you like he knows you. Psycho alert!
cant beleive you are considering meeting him what if he is a rapist? or some black market organ trader?
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by wengerboy: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
I can see that u are really confuse here and do not know what to do cos that girl is u. As u know this phone numbers are seprated by just one number e.g 08012345678 and the other 08012345679 so there can possibly make a mistake typing the numbers.
Maybe u can meet him Face2Face and talk out thing, maybe the worries will be lesser.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Kelvinj(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
Sweetpie24, can u confess
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by sofadj(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2009
yes i can mistakenly call someone and never let go!
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by sofadj(m): 12:55am On Dec 28, 2009
meet him
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by ib612(m): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2009
Hmm. May be if i get to have your number i'll call you up, too.

It happened to, right?
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 28, 2009
I tire for all these "remote controllers" oh.

na so dem just dey stalk people's relatives all over the place.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by iice(f): 4:21am On Dec 28, 2009
^^ LOL!

@Topic. Kill it! Don't answer when you see the number. If you pick up and hear his voice, drop it immediately. The more time you spend talking, the more you encourage him.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 28, 2009
iice:

^^ LOL!

@Topic. Kill it! Don't answer when you see the number. If you pick up and hear his voice, drop it immediately. The more time you spend talking, the more you encourage him.

Uhmmmm something tells me this young lady quite enjoys talking to this mystery guy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by chika98: 4:56am On Dec 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmmm something tells me this young lady quite enjoys talking to this mystery guy tongue tongue tongue tongue

Who doesn't enjoy some creepy guy lording over her? Hence the popularity of "Twilight" . Didn't Edward watch her sleep in the most creepiest of ways? Women grin
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Who doesn't enjoy some creepy guy lording over her? Hence the popularity of "Twilight" . Didn't Edward watch her sleep in the most creepiest of ways? Women grin
Havnt seen the movie but I agree with you grin grin grin The mystery is keeping the girl interested I wouldnt be surprised if a date is set in the next few days grin grin
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by iice(f): 5:10am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Was it creepy? I found it really sweet grin Of course maybe because it's Edward tongue

Ebonyeyes:

grin Indeed
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by chika98: 5:11am On Dec 28, 2009
iice:

Was it creepy? I found it really sweet grin Of course maybe because it's Edward tongue

grin Indeed

Iice You know better. Yes it was very creepy!
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2009
if you love your self you wouldn't meet him, or meet him but go with one of your
brother, since he claim to know them.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by mimon79(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2009
One word: PSYCHO!!!!!! tongue
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by sweetpie23: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kelvinj:

Sweetpie24, can u confess
confess what
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by LordReed(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
sweetpie23:

confess what

Dat it's u we are talking about. tongue
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
What kind of person calls mistakenly and then refused to hang up? undecided
It isn't an accidental call in that case
. tongue
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by sexyLeamon(f): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2009
in love with your voice? what if he sees your face and fall out of love, am not saying your ugly, but just encase, take my advice and never pick up his call.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by IZUKWU(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2009
Actually i can do that or do i say i am actually in one right now.in 2008 , while i was trying to call my sister , i mistakenly called another number ,after certifying that it was a wrong number i hanged up . After speaking with my sister ,i called back the wrong number ,apologized to the lady whose voice i heard over the phone because i cut the call earlier when i did not recognise the voice.so after explaining to her what happened because i liked her voice and how she responded to me , i introduced my self and she also did the same . She lives in Aba while i stay in onitsha , i asked her if i can call her back preferably in the might and she have her approval. And we have been calling each other since then. Though i have told her that i want to meet her face to face , but we have not been able to do that because i did my nysc this year among the batch c that passed on oct. 20. And she has not been able or do i say refuse to send her picture to me ,i will make sure i see what this lady looks like next year. I have talked at length with this girl . There is nothing i have done over the last 2 years that i have not told her or asked her advice. I suppose the reason was because i have no girlfriend and on close friend to talk to ,so i turned to her. So it depends on you ,do what ur heart tells you
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by sweetpie23: 2:59am On Jan 08, 2010
just to inform everyone he has stop calling my phone, God I feel so free now. that guy was a serious pain in the neck
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Pweety4me(f): 3:01am On Jan 08, 2010
He's desperate just imagining wat this woman with this sexy voice will look like in person.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by bkbaybe99: 3:41am On Jan 08, 2010
ib612:

Hmm. May be if i get to have your number i'll call you up, too.

It happened to, right?

Kola, no more binches in Toronto, right? now u wanna take to online stalking. wow. tongue
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by ib612(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
Stalking? Hell, no. Just to establish a contact if possible. Have u ever met any opposite sex on Nairaland b/4? i haven't. Not even the male that i've help bought cars. I hope to do that soon though when i'm back to Lagos.
Cheers.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
ib612:

Stalking? Hell, no. Just to establish a contact if possible. Have u ever met any opposite sex on Nairaland b/4? i haven't. Not even the male that i've help bought cars. I hope to do that soon though when i'm back to Lagos.
Cheers.
haha she is trying to get ride of one, and u lipsrsealed
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Gabry(f): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2010
Stalker! Stalker! Stalker!!! Run with your chicken feet! Fly with your duck wings. Run like a turkey!. , Whatevo!!! RUN! RUN! RUN! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
Atimes that special someone might be lurking around in the oddest of places and hey there's no hard and fast rule to where you meet great people!
As a matter of fact , same thing happened to a friend of mine ie a guy called her and it turned out to be the guy was calling a wrong number but the guy liked her voice over the phone and introduction started.
Before you could say B.I.N.G.O they arranged to meet in person and fell inlove with each other.Today they are happily married (2yrs +) with a kid !!!However ,i am not saying you should respond to every Tom that calls your line pretending to be wrong number.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by platinumnk(f): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
Akaraoku$:

Atimes that special someone might be lurking around in the oddest of places and hey there's no hard and fast rule to where you meet great people!
As a matter of fact , same thing happened to a friend of mine ie a guy called her and it turned out to be the guy was calling a wrong number but the guy liked her voice over the phone and introduction started.
Before you could say B.I.N.G.O they arranged to meet in person and fell inlove with each other.Today they are happily married (2yrs +) with a kid !!!However ,i am not saying you should respond to every Tom that calls your line pretending to be wrong number.

had a friend like that . . . lol I was trying to call my sister and the guy had the exact same number except one digit. it was soo funny, we talked for a few weeks but that was about it . . ( too old tongue)
Re: Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go by sweetpie23: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
ib612:

Cheers.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? / Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? / ADVICE NEEDED: I Dont Undestand My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.