Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Piuni Experience - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Piuni Experience (4910 Views)

Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni's 5g Revolutionary App... The U-chat!!! / Piuni Telecommunications Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 11:09am On May 09, 2017
Good morning! Nlders,

Brian Tracy in his book; 21 success secrets of self-made millionaires wrote:

"Never consider the possibility of failure. The fear failure is the greatest single obstacle to success in adult life. Note that it is not failure itself. Failure makes you stronger and more resilient and more determined. It is the fear of failure or the anticipation of failure that can paralyze your thoughts and your activities and hold you back from even trying to do the things that you need to do to be a big success"

Be decisive and take action! Invest today in a promising and lucrative technological company, and be rest assured of your daily earnings.

For enquiries, pls contact me today (pls check my signature, whatsapp only) or send me an email. Let's discuss business.

Do have a smooth day ahead.
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 1:20am On May 13, 2017
The ability to spot rare opportunities and quickly key into it, distinguishes a rich man from a poor man!
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 10:43am On May 16, 2017
Good morning Nlders,

piuni is fired up for its customers , we are rolling in our services pretty soon. Are you still s speculating if we are for REAL? time to act fast is NOW. remember amazing opportunities dont lay idly for long. below is a pic for our mobile topup model.

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 11:40am On May 30, 2017
Good morning Nlders!!

Are you in search of a life time investment? Are you a stay @ home mum? That is still nursing children? Are you a busy worker, who needs a secondary means of income? Are you a student who is unsure of the job market, are you an NYSC member still navigating the job market? Are you an IT savvy with knowledge of how technology works in this 21st century?
I come with good news, piuni international LLC is a company that has come to stay and wipe the tears of those still struggling with the little income they are presently getting. It's a company that is very easy to operate from the comfort of your home, with a robust compensation plan for all her affiliate.
Take advantage of this Golden opportunity, and invest in PIUNI INTERNATIONAL, secure your future, and watch your income grows.

Do have a nice day ahead, Uc cool you friend.
Re: My Piuni Experience by jubfuns: 4:01pm On May 30, 2017
Hello, How will I join as affiliate. Payment method etc
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 8:33pm On May 30, 2017
jubfuns:
Hello, How will I join as affiliate. Payment method etc

Good evening, please send me a pm, or whatsapp through the contact on my signature, let's discuss. Thanks.
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 8:39pm On May 30, 2017
The brick-and-motar(physical stores and shops) retailing business is gradually fizzling out, much attention is currently on digital marketing, e-commerce and other technological related business.

Move with the tide locate opportunities, key into it!!
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 8:18am On May 31, 2017
PIUNI INTERNATIONAL is the best opportunity you can ever come across, one that gives her affiliates the power to own their businesses and share close to 90% of her profits amongst all.

Take action today.
Good morning friends.
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month Nlders,

It's a new beginning, fresh start, new opportunities.

Make that decision today, invest and secure your future.

Piuni technology has proven to be your best investment platform, make it happen today.
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
OUR UNIQUE COMPENSATION
PLAN

* one time payment

* no inventory or autoship requirements.

* No demotion, no rank reversal

* daily activities + daily income.

* Dual reward system.

* non flushing binary system.

* free complimentary credit.

* affiliates' back office

* business systems and tools

* Web and mobile platforms

* unlimited float/stock credit access

* earn commissions and bonuses.
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2017
there will be a free seminar in benin very soon, if you are interested kindly contact me on whatsapp or email, for seat and reservations. come and learn what this great company has in stock for her investors, ask questions and get valid answers. knowledge is power.
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Good morning Nlders!

It's happening live this Saturday 17th of June 2017 @ onitsha..

If you are interested kindly get in touch with me either through email or whatsapp with the number on my signature.

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2017
PIUNI BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY MEETING(tech biz expo)

The cocoon is synonymous with the butterfly. Consider it as a womb for a new baby butterfly. A point of transition from one stage of life to another.

There comes a point in life when you just have to step up and take charge of your life. This point is described by psychologist as the point of REBIRTH.

* That moment when you decide that enough is enough.

* That moment when you decide to change the course of your generation.

* That moment when you pray for an opportunity to exercise your right to financial freedom.

That moment will present itsefl this Saturday (17th of June, 2017)

Theme: Exploring opportunities in mobile technology-An excutive business opportunity session.

Venue: Classic hall, Bishop patterson Auditorium, all saints cathedral, onitsha.

Time: 10am. Arrival and admission is free but strictly by invitation.

For seat reservation and IV, please text TBE to 07067465255 now!

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good evening all,

Today's grand opening of onitsha piuni office was a huge success!

Pictures below,

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Finally, it has been achieved, two exotic corporate office of piuni, in lagos and onitsha,

When some thought, we were just making noise, and promoting ponzi, we were busy behind the scenes, working and strategizing.

Well, that's why we have leaders, and followers, business tycoon and learners, rich men and poor men. It all boils down to hard core decisions being made, risk taking, discipline and hard work.

Piuni international a global technological company set to disrupt the way technology is presently, is here to stay.

Join the winning team now!

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2017
The flagship product of piuni is online topup, but this is just the least of them all, our vision is to have a global ecommerce centre, where every buyer can purchase goods from different brands, in other words piuni is simply providing them with the platform to display their wares, and still this is just one third of what we are into as a company,(jumia, konga, alibaba, is just operating on a small scale)

How about the social media? Having an app that can not just chat but also transfer and receive cash, it's totally amazing!!

Become an investor today, join this global brand, that is far better than real estates or buying stocks and bounds, because technology is where the 21st wealth lies!

Good morning friends, and do have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello! Friends,

The times we are is changing, looking back 150 years ago, if a young man wanted to make a fortune, he had to go to the gold fields of california or Johannesburg. It was called the "gold rush". About 100 years ago, it was all about being in the oil sector somewhere. And 25 years ago (my time), it was about getting into telecoms (GSM)

Now there's a new "gold rush" which started since the telecoms revolution gave birth to the rapid expansion of the internet. Every single day, entrepreneurs across the world, including Africa, are launching tens of thousands of businesses on the internet!

By strive Masiyiwa.

Join the trend, secure your future financially.

Invest in PIUNI TECHNOLOGY today!!
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Would you rather invest in a technological company with a great potential or perch at the side line and watch things play-out only to regret later?

The choice is yours
#piunihascometostay
#thisisme
#countlesssmiles
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Good morning! Nairalanders,

Do you live in Asaba or onitsha? And you are interested in attending piuni seminars, why not contact me today, using the contacts on my signature, for seat reservations. Seminars holds 8th and 6th of july 2017 respectively (Asaba and Onitsha)

Come and experience the power of technology, as we expose to you our modus operandi. How we intend changing the status quo in e-commerce, mobile banking, affiliate marketing, telecommunications etc.

Hurry now, for seats are limited, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Piuni....we will revolutionise technology!!
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Good morning! Friends,

Porthacourt city!!!! Piuni is dropping it down like it's HOT!!! Very soon, cease this amazing opportunity to come and learn what this great technological movement is really all about!

Come with your questions and watch how it will be dissolved to your understanding.

One of the major difference between the poor and the rich is the amount of information they possess.

Don't regret not joining piuni technology, because of fear, doubts or cash.

Make that BOLD step. Today!!

Invest in piuni international!!

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2017
If you reside in Porthacourt and environs, don't miss this great event coming down this Saturday, don't be left out!!

Don't be told!!!

Technology the new oil boom!!
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good evening Nlders!

Today's leadership training @ port-harcourt was superb, gathering momentum, for tomorrow's great day!!

If you are in ph and you miss this FREE technology exposé from the stables of piuni, you are so wrong!!

Yes, believe it or yes, we are in the era of technology, one way or the other you will surely make use of the services of the new trend of things in technology, amassing a good knowledge of its modus operandi, it's the sure way to keep afloat!!

Choose wisely!! Choose piuni, and secure your future financially.

For more details and coaching sessions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Do have a wonderful evening!

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Piuni a gold mine of opportunity and income, is been awaited patiently by the residents of port-Harcourt today, as the crowd awaits the arrival of the Africa Director, Mr Davdi Olowe.

If you are still contemplating or thinking, ummm be fast about it!

A lot of people will be glad they joined this great technological company while there is still time.

Re: My Piuni Experience by Afolybab: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pls do send me the details on how to join puini,am interested!

afolybab@yahoo.com
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Afolybab:
Pls do send me the details on how to join puini,am interested!

afolybab@yahoo.com

Okay sir, I will
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Port-harcourt event is done!!! And dusted,

The crowd that graced the occasion was massive, great men and women spot and sniff out opportunities even from afar!

Piuni has come to stay and change the status quo of how internet business is ran.

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
There are three kinds of people in life:

1. There are people who have lots of money and very little TIME.
These set of people will most likely work for the rest of their life. You will never find fulfilment if all you do is chase money.
This is the original money miss road, because at some point in life you are supposed to stop chasing money and start living your dream

Rule number one

[/b] don not chase money[b]

2. There are people in this life, who have lots of time and very little money.

These set of people will never fulfil their dreams. They spend 90% of their time thinking about nonsense. They are very unproductive and lazy. A classic example is security guard (no offence). They spend all day opening gates and closing it, nothing else. At the end of the day they spend like 12-18 hours doing nothing. How can you allow yourself to waste on such a job. There is no challenge there, nothing to learn, no contribution to the society.

Rule number 2
[b][/b] do not waste time

3. Now here is the final set of people that play by a different rule- they have lots of money and lots of quality time.
These set of people rule the world. They leverage on other people's time. They are in complete control of their time and resources. They understand usefulness of time and money and they are always looking for ways to profit from both. They are wealthy in all ramifications and they enjoy life.
The society envy them because they live life to the fullest.
They are called Entrepreneurs, business mogul, technology experts and great network marketers.

Nnamdi Oliko: consultant piuni

Here is another gold mine, piuni international LLC, what you do with this opportunity will reflect in your status two three years from now!

Do have a splendid day ahead.

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Good morning Nlders!

Let's take a look @ this stuff I just pen down, thought it wise to share in here, to give you a glimpse of what this company- PIUNI INTERNATIONAL has in view:

MOBILE MONEY REVOLUTION

We are in the time and age, where a lot of stuff are done with just a swipe of one's fingers, the internet is simply the epicentre of it all, recalling down memory lane, I remembered when NOKIA 3310 was simply the beloved of all and sundry, the youth and adult craved to have it, while those that don't, took solace in the fact that a land phone was in their homes.
Manufacturers of NOKIA were not also left out, they too fell hopelessly in love with their brand, that it affected their creativity and the ability to move with the trend.
Soon tables were turned, the supposed unchanging status quo was interrupted, ripple effect were felt across, when it was traced, it fell on the "laps" of ANDRIOD she came with a bam!!!! That left NOKIA gasping for breathe.
History is seriously about to repeat itself in the e-commerce and technology sector, a lot of "Nokias" will be reborn, people will feel the effect of this revolution, astute men and women will reap the fruit of their wise decisions.
Where do you fall into? Do you still hold on to the "normal" way things are being done? What's your take on the outlook of technology sector in the next four, five years to come? Can you confidently say that you believe this revolution will change the way things are right now? Kodak and typewriter thought it's all about them, not until digital photography and computer proved them wrong! Join us in this journey! Take a stand now, rewrite your financial "script" laid down by circumstance.

Become a partner today in PIUNI TECHNOLOGY.
And you would be glad you did!

Cooluc, do have a splendid day.

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good evening friends!

Am glad to announce to you that, the credit payment system is now on board!! Piuni platforms.

You can now register anytime using your credit cards by going through my affiliate link on my signature www.piuni.net/benincity click on join, and follow the instructions therein.

Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2017
The giant mobile e-commerce platform, is about to take the world by storm, are you still wasting time? Check out the following bills coming on board soon!! Is now or never!

1) telecoms
2) TV
3) toll
4) internet
5) groceries
6) shopping
7) hotels
transportation
9) restaurants
10) clubs and lounges
11) academics
12) churches & NGOs
13) professional services
14) boutique
15) pharmacy
16) Government fees
17) electricity
18) sport betting
19) flights
Etc....

Get in touch ASAP let's talk business, I will coach you and bring you up to speed on all you need to succeed.

Make that STEP now!

Cooluc signing out, do have a splendid day ahead.
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2017
The fact about addiction and business.

Every business is made up of six components mainly the Problem, the People, the Products, the Process and the Promise if it is a global business we add 6th P which stands for the Propaganda.

Problem: business is first about problem, every entrepreneur must identify a general problem people are faced with. Get infuriated about those problems, entrepreneurs don't deny the existence of problem but accept them and find a way to solve them or improve them.

People: entrepreneurs watch the numbers of people facing with the problem, they feel genuinely for them, they make research on how to improve their situations and form a team to help them achieve the task of solving this problem.

Product: in thinking of the solution, entrepreneurs usually come up with products in terms of goods and services that could make life easier for the people. The exchange of this product with end users is what we call business or sales.

Process: entrepreneurs know that their is a gap between the time of thinking the problem and getting the product ready for the market, there's also a gap between the availability of the products and acceptance by the people, this gap is called process. They think of the process it takes to make everything ready, they follow the process without rushing or bowing out to pressure.

Promise: it is not always easy to follow the process especially when the problem is increasing and the demand for the product is surging, but the entrepreneur knows without following the process they can't achieve success so the think about the promise. Every business has a promise, the promise of good life or lifestyle. The promise is the end game. What they stand to gain by following through, by taking the product to the market place. Lives that the product can change, the impact they can make and the reward that comes also to them for achieving this goal. The promise is always the motivation factor for every entrepreneurs not to give up in the face of adversity.

Propaganda: every global business must have a propaganda. The propaganda according to Cambridge dictionary is the partial information deliberately released by an organization or person to influence people's opinion about something. Every global business has a campaign message when Mtn came to Nigeria they looked at econet messing up and say "Better Connection" even though they were not better at that time but eventually they became the best because that's what they made us to believe about them from the beginning. Etisalat says "now you're talking" made us to believe all we've been doing is play play but with them we are going to see the real clear call. 7up says the "difference is clear". Trump says "make America great again" while APC says "change". In like manner every business must have a campaign that people can understand and relate with.

For us at piuni we put all the 6 components together from problem to people, products were built by following the process and looking into the promise even when all odds were against us. We launch propaganda from time to time and we are on third agenda Piuni 3.0.

We are a community of great people and things can only get better. Join us to make history or watch us as we make history for history indeed must be made.

David Olowe
Re: My Piuni Experience by cooluc(f): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
You Are Poor Because You Have No Ambition.​‎

​Jack Ma​: Before I founded Alibaba, I invited 24 friends to my house to discuss the business opportunity.

After discussing for about two hours, they were still confused — I have to say that I may not have put myself across in a clear manner then.

The verdict: 23 out of the 24 people in the room told me to drop the idea, for a multitude of reasons, such as: ‘you do not know anything about the internet, and more prominently, you do not have the start-up capital for this’ etc etc.

There was only one friend (who was working in a bank then) who told me, “If you want to do it, just try it. If things don’t work out the way you expected it to, you can always revert back to what you were doing before.”

I pondered upon this for one night, and by the next morning, I decided I would do it anyway, even if all of the 24 people opposed the idea.

When I first started Alibaba, I was immediately met with strong opposition from family and friends. Looking back, I realised that the biggest driving force for me then was not my confidence in the Internet and the potential it held, but more of this:

“No matter what one does, regardless of failure or success, the experience is a form of success in itself.” You have got to keep trying, and if it doesn’t work, you always can revert back to what you were doing before.

As with this quote by T.E. Lawrence – “All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible.”

Jack Ma: People lose out in life because:

1. Being myopic to opportunity
2. Looking down on opportunities
3. Lacking understanding
4. Failing to act quickly enough
You are poor, because you have no ambition.

Ambition is living a life of great ideals; a magnificent goal in life that must be realised.

In this world, there are things that are deemed unfathomable, but there is nothing in this world that cannot be done. The depth of one’s ambition determines the potential of one’ future.
Source: https://vulcanpost.com/7702/jack-ma-youre-still-poor-35-deser

Piuni is the next big thing don't be left out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Hits All-Time Low Against The US Dollar / Investment Schemes, Mlm, Hyip Etc Do They Actually Work? / “my Refinery Is 8 Times Bigger Than Victoria Island” – Dangote Boasts See More -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.