Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Afropop - How Do I Get My Hands On "Laviva?" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Afropop - How Do I Get My Hands On "Laviva?" (1796 Views)

‘hands On Camera’ New Project By Nollywood DOP “elechi Dondavid Ifeanyi” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afropop - How Do I Get My Hands On "Laviva?" by Epi: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
Was watching Afropop, a documentary on "The evolution of the Nigerian Movie Industry"  This one hour documentary was dedicated to Cayce Lindie (I think that's the name) You know, after watching it, I now have utmost respect for the Nigerian movie industry.  First, I didn't know that Nigeria is the third largest film production in the world.  And all along I thought it was.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I am not even going to write what I was thinking . . .right now, I am mad with myself.

This guy Izu was saying that it's not easy making a movie in Nigeria and at one time he resorted in begging.  He said in Nigeria, you don't always have power.  Here in Amerika, movie stars can demand certain things and they can get away with "murder" because of their status.  Izu, a film director, yet he didn't have the power to get proper food for his staff at a specific time. His cast (very understanding) had to eat Okpa or Okpa and Bread. They talked about Laviva, something about owing 300,000 Naira to laviva hotel, Liberians dying/civil war and something about a Liberian girl.  Anyway, at the end, everything went well for the director and I think he won best director for laviva.  I wish I can say more but some guests dropped by (jibber jibber) 

I was taken back by this documentary and Izu is a humble man. How do I get my hands on this Laviva Movie?  Looks like you can't buy it on line undecided

I googled it and found a 4 mins of it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Hu1QOi0SQ

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Alex Goes Braless, Shows Off Her Nipple On Purpose (photos) / Apapo Emere By Odunlade Adekola– Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama / Maltina Dance Show: Chukwuma Onye Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.