Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children (30769 Views)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 10 Children Raised By Animals / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by flyforall: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2017
All from one woman?
Walai she try
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm 10 children..hope u can take care of all of them?? In this recession you can't even think of that
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Kassidy90(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Cheaper by dozens..... Am not against giving birth to 10 children in as much u can take care of them.....
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Why 10. they are only beautiful when they are young. It doesn't make you rich. There is no guarantee of them turning out well. May even add more to your troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by donprinyo(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Bad example to modern world

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by ElsonMorali: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
woodcook:
It is always cute until they start coming to NL to ask for financial support.

Do they look like they hungry to you?

Besides If you've never helped anyone on Nairaland before you shouldn't be talking.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by ichommy(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Hian!
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by tolutinicu: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm only seeing millions to be spent on school fees

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by kenostika(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2017
@bibopere,aka shoot at sight.This MEND guy,this guy is really shooting,wow.The guy na strong man,too much oil money.Enjoy man
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by dtruth50: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Muzanga:
its not aout money. When u grow up and get married u will understand. My post nor befor pple wey still dey chop mama tnk u
do u knw who i am?
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Tobium1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
School fees
School fees
School fees!!!!!!!!!
Oga may God epp u sha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by emmaokw(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
I think some of the children are twins
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by McApata(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please a help brother fill this questionnaire, its part of my MSc GIS thesis on "How Social media can be used for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Caseless: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
I'm sure that young woman had set of twins like 3 times. It's cool.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Do they look like they hungry to you?

Besides If you've never helped anyone on Nairaland before you shouldn't be talking.

Why are you taking it personal?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Omojudy: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Godsate: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
woodcook:
It is always cute until they start coming to NL to ask for financial support.

The family will never lack in Jesus name.

God that help the man to this level will perfect His work in the family.

I love this.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by blaqroy: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
The last one shows more are still coming

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Godsate:

The family will never lack in Jesus name.

God that help the man to this level will perfect His work in the family.

I love this.

No one said they will lack. Don't you think that our religious outlook to everything is in the center of our enabler culture.

Talking about God, sure He won't let him lack but He stands by and watch millions of Nigerians in dire need like wise hundreds of millions around the world?

Let us be rational and don't use God as an excuse for the things we do. Nigeria has always been a difficult country since the 80s till date we have been singing same economic song -woe and from the look of things the next 15 years hold no real economic prospect in Nigeria going by the current situation of things on ground. Yes, God will not come down and magically fix everything. Yes, God is going to standby and watch 15 years from today as people wallow in poverty if we do not plan ahead.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by ElsonMorali: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
woodcook:

Why are you taking it personal?

Funny enough I was hoping you wouldn't take my response personal.

No insult intended bro.

Some who come here to ask for help actually are in dire straits otherwise they wouldn't.

Show some compassion bro, no condition is permanent, besides, I love a large family.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Trying for another baby girl, I presume. This is just too much and annoying.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by cilifa: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
i shall fulfill my destiny by Allah's grace.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Gerrard59(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
woodcook:

No one said they will lack. Don't you think that our religious outlook to everything is in the center of our enabler culture.

Talking about God, sure He won't let him lack but He stands by and watch millions of Nigerians in dire need like wise hundreds of millions around the world?

Let be rational and don't use God as an excuse for the things we do. Nigeria has always been a difficult country since the 80s till date we have been singing same economic song -woe and from the look of things the next 15 years hold no real economic prospect in Nigeria going by the current situation of things on ground. Yes, God will not come down and magically fix everything. Yes, God is going to standby and watch 15 years from today as people wallow in poverty if we do not plan ahead.

Oga you are talking to Nigerians. Logical reasoning and critical thinking are not our forte. The average Nigerian lacks critical thinking skills. I said same here: https://www.nairaland.com/3450586/poor-un-intelligent-people-should-not and almost everyone attacked me furiously. I have since left them to their thinking. Yes, I am a Nigerian, but I also know that procreating children is EASY, but RAISING (properly) them is not.

People should stop giving birth to children they cannot take PROPER and ADEQUATE care of. They are lucky Lee Kuan Yew is not our president.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Funny enough I was hoping you wouldn't take my response personal.

No insult intended bro.

Some who come here to ask for help actually are in dire straits otherwise they wouldn't.

Show some compassion bro, no condition is permanent, besides, I love a large family.

There is a difference between showing compassion and enabling people. Until we understand the difference we will keep facing same problem as a nation.

I never said that those that came to NL do not have genuine problem. I will suggest you go back and read my response this time slowly. It may not be about the guys in the picture but for every adult with large family that has got their problems under control there are ten out there whose problems steam from the size of their family and the inability to cater for them properly.

Having kids is pretty easy for most people but raising them properly is not. The funny thing is tomorrow those parents that made kids go through tough childhood are always the first to rant how much they sacrificed to raise their kids. While those kids for some psychological reasons are always the one to tell how much they love their parents for the sacrifices their parents made on their behalves without even stopping to think "wait a minute how did we get into this mess in the first place?".

It is time we start thinking straight as a people and depart from all this God will come to our rescue way of handling issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gerrard59:

Oga you are talking to Nigerians. Logical reasoning and critical thinking are not our forte. The average Nigerian lacks critical thinking skills. I said same here: https://www.nairaland.com/3450586/poor-un-intelligent-people-should-not and almost everyone attacked me furiously. I have since left them to their thinking. Yes, I am a Nigerian, but I also know that procreating children is EASY, but RAISING (properly) them is not.

People should stop giving birth to children they cannot take PROPER and ADEQUATE care of. They are lucky Lee Kuan Yew is not our president.

My brother you are right, but we shall never stop trying to talk senses to them maybe out of the lot convincing just one will go a long way in saving a generation, you never can tell. I don't know where you are based but I am thinking of starting a network of like minds people that see things for what they are not the crap we have been fed all along. The idea is to start like a group on the weekend maybe do house call talk to people about real issues in terms of how their current believe system is ruining their future and responsible for the rot we are in as a nation.
Though I don't have it all figured out but it just an idea.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by gwama: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
I hope that parents have enough money. cool
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gerrard59:

It is uncommon to see nuclear families with this number of children even in Nigeria, especially amongst the educated class.

Don't some people abroad have many kids like this and still rely on government funds to take care of them? What will you call people like the Dodgers and so many like them, are they Nigerians?
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

It is uncommon to see nuclear families with this number of children even in Nigeria, especially amongst the educated class.

Don't some people abroad have many kids like this and still rely on government funds to take care of them? What will you call people like the Dodgers and so many like them, are they Nigerians?

I am glad you pointed out the difference "...many kids like this and still rely on government funds to take care of them..." his point is that we do not have social security for such irresponsible behavior. If you look closely you would realized that even in the west the highly educated and high income earner has smaller family size compare to low income earner and those with less education.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by glossy6(f): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
After Afongas go dey claim say na yebo born pikin pass. undecided
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
woodcook:

I am glad the pointed out the difference "...many kids like this and still rely on government funds to take care of them..." his point is that we do not have social security for such irresponsible behavior. If you look closely you would realized that even in the west the highly educated and high income earner has smaller family size compare to low income earner and those with less education.

Down here too the highly educated and high income earners still have fewer kids. Abroad, most uneducated and low income earners have more kids, go and do a little research on it

Abroad, they have social security but down here we have relatives who help out other relatives when the need arises. This is why people live with their extended families when things are hard for theirs
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Gerrard59(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Madam, even four is too much. For instance, most students cannot pay their school fees not nowadays not because there's no money (notwithstanding the recession, money still circulates) but because their parents procreated to 4-6 children and funding their education at the same time isn't an easy thing to do most especially when quality education is now expensive.

You mentioned of countries where the citizens ask for government care. Madam, when has the Nigerian government ever cared for you? When? I haven't seen light for six hours straight today, yet I pay taxes monthly both federal and state. Additionally, those countries need their population to increase (Singapore, Australia, Germany, Japan, South Korea etc) but this was after the countries were developed to first class standards. Imagine the famine in the north and people will still dey born pikin shocked

Honestly, majority of Nigerians should pray fervently someone like me doesn't enter governance. I will increase taxes for people who procreate more than two children and sterilise those who procreate more than four children.

Giving birth is cheap, raising them is expensive. Gerrard59 (2016).

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
princechurchill:
He needs Jesus
jesus gave howmany children u must bear, anofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.