Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever (746 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Woke up ds morin and scratched my p*nis and smelt ma hand.. Wow!! Best perfumes.... Went into the showers removed my boxers and smelt it .... I concluded best perfume ever
Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2017
rundownn:
Woke up ds morin and scratched my p*nis and smelt ma hand.. Wow!! Best perfumes.... Went into the showers removed my boxers and smelt it .... I concluded best perfume ever
chai! dont tell me u don piss for house shocked shocked shocked

Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by SINZ: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2017
OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by youngest85(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Igbo can make unpleasant things pleasant, especially when you take it on empty belly
Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2017
A1 stupidity
Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2017
angry sad

1 Like

Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2017
tongue
Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2017
rundownn:
[ha ha cheesy
Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
"Ye witout sin shuld cast the first stone" those f*ck bois above me if u av nt done anitin like dat... Then u will b buried like lawyers "face down"
Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by LadyRomance: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2017
rundownn:
"Ye witout sin shuld cast the first stone" those f*ck bois above me if u av nt done anitin like dat... Then u will b buried like lawyers "face down"

Lol
Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2017
rundownn:

Epic finishing
Re: Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Epic finishing
lol

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Amazing Pencil Portrait Of This Handicapped Boy Child (pics) / Guys Get In Here: Do You Know Taking Off Your Condom During S Ex Is An Assault? / My Sweet Kidnapper By Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.