Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available (66164 Views)

Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / All Tecno Factory Signed Firmware FREE [downloads] / Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by tuscani: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2017
I am in need of techno m5 screen
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2017
cavi:

Sure the charging port had been changed.
Done everything , changed the inbuilt battery, charged it while it's switched off, still discharges.
The picture below is how your charging port looks like. Notice that it has 5 terminals. The GND, the DP, the DM, the VBUS and the last one.
The GND and the VBUS are required for charging the phone while all 4 of the terminals are required to connect the phone to a pc.

If the GND or the VBUS are not well connected to the phone motherboard, then the phone may not charge, fake charge, discharge or even get hot.

If any of the 4 terminals (GND, DP, DM, VBUS) is not well connected to the to the motherboard, a computer cannot recognize the phone.

Now try this. Connect your phone to a computer and see if the computer will recognize the phone. If it does not, then change the charging port again, it was not well done.
If the computer recognize your phone, then wait if it will charge it properly. If it does not also, still the fault of the charging port. Change it again.

For your sake. I have edited the image below.

Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2017
tuscani:
I am in need of techno m5 screen
Are you a phone technician? If you are not, I will recommend that you give your m5 to a tecnician to change the screen.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by ugoelvis1(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Can you fix tecno P5 no network issue on both Sim slot, or show how to
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2017
ugoelvis1:
Can you fix tecno P5 no network issue on both Sim slot, or show how to
yes. Check out this post http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/05/15/tecno-p5-network-solution/. Note that network problems are not easy to fix.If you continue to have issues, let me know at http://forum.deviceteck.com with your issues for a quicker response.

Warning : Do not try this if you are not a technician.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by saoseun(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
2 weeks used Tecno camon cx available sale at 50,000

Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by finecheek12: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
I just bought canon cx but my sim 2 slot is not working ,plz help?how can I make it recognize my sim?

1 Like

Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
post=57586095]I just bought canon cx but my sim 2 slot is not working ,plz help?how can I make it recognize my sim?[/quote]
Hello finecheek.
This micro sim of today is really not helping us. It can easily damage the sim sit in the phone. As for your case, if the problem is not from the settings, then there is nothing you can do personally if you are not a technician. you must contact a technician[quote author=finecheek12 to repair it.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Need a little help here guys.

My tecno L8 plus is bad at receiving 3g data connection whenever I'm indoors or if there's any form of interference. Suspecting it might be a bad antenna. Wondering if there's anyway to fix this myself.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by missslimzy(f): 1:42am On Jun 19, 2017
nice platform
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by omoalajah(m): 2:00am On Jun 19, 2017
I just dey observe
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
AikayDaWrapper:
Need a little help here guys.

My tecno L8 plus is bad at receiving 3g data connection whenever I'm indoors or if there's any form of interference. Suspecting it might be a bad antenna. Wondering if there's anyway to fix this myself.

Could it be that there is poor internet network where you are especially inside your house? If this is not the case, then

First thing first, Try factory reset.
Second thing second, check the hardware network metal in the phone.
Third thing third, flash the phone.

If you are not a technician, do not attempt the second and the third options.

Has the phone been worked on by a technician before? let me know.

You can find more help @ http://forum.deviceteck.com or http://deviceteck.com
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
deviceteck:

Could it be that there is poor internet network where you are especially inside your house? If this is not the case, then

First thing first, Try factory reset.
Second thing second, check the hardware network metal in the phone.
Third thing third, flash the phone.

If you are not a technician, do not attempt the second and the third options.

Has the phone been worked on by a technician before? let me know.

You can find more help @ http://forum.deviceteck.com or http://deviceteck.com
Pretty sure its not bad network because when I'm with others they get good reception on their phones.

Haven't worked on the phone before. Might try the factory reset.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pls my tecno y6 camera no longer come up. Any app function dat requires d camera also doesn't function. Eg whatsapp video call, imo, Skype, 360camera and other third party apps.

What's d solution pls
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Pls my tecno y6 camera no longer come up. Any app function dat requires d camera also doesn't function. Eg whatsapp video call, imo, Skype, 360camera and other third party apps.

What's d solution pls
It seems like your phone has been worked on before and that camera is affected inside from the panel.
Just to be sure, go to settings, then app managements, then all apps. Look for the camera app here, forcestop and clear its cache. then launch it and see if it works. If it does not, then it is a hardware problem. The camera needs to be changed.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
AikayDaWrapper:

Pretty sure its not bad network because when I'm with others they get good reception on their phones.

Haven't worked on the phone before. Might try the factory reset.
Lets see how it goes after the factory reset.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
deviceteck:

It seems like your phone has been worked on before and that camera is affected inside from the panel.
Just to be sure, go to settings, then app managements, then all apps. Look for the camera app here, forcestop and clear its cache. then launch it and see if it works. If it does not, then it is a hardware problem. The camera needs to be changed.

I already tried the 1st suggestion and it didn't work. BTW, it hasn't been worked on b4

So how do I go abt the hardware issue? Can I do it mysef? Or phone engineers have to be involved. Thanks
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

I already tried the 1st suggestion and it didn't work. BTW, it hasn't been worked on b4

So how do I go abt the hardware issue? Can I do it mysef? Or phone engineers have to be involved. Thanks
Yes. You need the help of a technician. It could be that the camera terminals in the flex are dirty or the camera is simply dirty. Let a technician continue with this.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
deviceteck:

Yes. You need the help of a technician. It could be that the camera terminals in the flex are dirty or the camera is simply dirty. Let a technician continue with this.

Tnx

1 Like

Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by okikigsm: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Am a gsm technician.I have techno 8H tab that doesn't retail or add charges.i have changed the charging port yet no result.i discovered a glass ic is heating up above the battery connector. pls can you help?
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2017
okikigsm:
Am a gsm technician.I have techno 8H tab that doesn't retail or add charges.i have changed the charging port yet no result.i discovered a glass ic is heating up above the battery connector. pls can you help?
You must have overheated the phone while replacing the charging port. Unfortunaely, I do not have the PCB for tecno 8H. Look around the charging port if you will notice a place in the pcb with a component that have pulled out. You should know if any component pulled out.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by osagz4real(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2017
please, my tecno l8 plus has been saying " google play services has stopped" what can be done..

deviceteck:

yes. Check out this post http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/05/15/tecno-p5-network-solution/. Note that network problems are not easy to fix.If you continue to have issues, let me know at http://forum.deviceteck.com with your issues for a quicker response.

Warning : Do not try this if you are not a technician.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
osagz4real:
please, my tecno l8 plus has been saying " google play services has stopped" what can be done..

Most problems with android phones can be easily resoved by simply reseting the phone. Please try a factory reset.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by ultravires(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please help proffer solution to my tecno p6 dat doesn't recognise network. To get network I have to go to a specific location and even wen I get d signals it fluctuates... Btw some parts of my casing has broken
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Check out this link here. it is the network solution for tecno p5 but it is similar to tecno p6 http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/05/15/tecno-p5-network-solution/

If you are not a technician do not attempt what is on the link. You need a technician for that.
Need any more help let me know.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by okikigsm: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
deviceteck:

You must have overheated the phone while replacing the charging port. Unfortunaely, I do not have the PCB for tecno 8H. Look around the charging port if you will notice a place in the pcb with a component that have pulled out. You should know if any component pulled out.
pls are u Whatsapp for better relation?

The board is far from charging port-separate panel sir.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
okikigsm:
pls are u Whatsapp for better relation?

The board is far from charging port-separate panel sir.
I am on whatsapp but may not reply to your messages on time there. I work mostly with my computer and I hardly go to whatsapp. You can upload the picture of the panel here let me see.

For a faster response, you can request for help in http://forum.deviceteck.com and upload your pictures here.

Let me know if you need more assistance
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by jiggar(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
"Taps mic and clears throat"

Please, can I get the body of Tecno H6?

My power button came off, so turning the device on/off is very challenging.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
jiggar:
"Taps mic and clears throat"

Please, can I get the body of Tecno H6?

My power button came off, so turning the device on/off is very challenging.

"Drops mic and leaves"

Hard to get. But I read something online sometimes ago about a app from play store that can deligate power to your volume key so it can light the screen. It means that if you press the volum key, the app will make it turn the screen on. If you look hard enough, you should find it.
Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by okikigsm: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2017
deviceteck:

I am on whatsapp but may not reply to your messages on time there. I work mostly with my computer and I hardly go to whatsapp. You can upload the picture of the panel here let me see.

For a faster response, you can request for help in http://forum.deviceteck.com and upload your pictures here.

Let me know if you need more assistance

Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by deviceteck: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=okikigsm post=57712294][/quote]
Can I get a picture of the Charging port? I just want to be sure that the terminals are well connected before we proceed. Look at the picture below. I think the part I marked contain the charging port.

Re: All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available by Mustiboy(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Pls I was flashing my tecno h6 with sp flash tool and it went off completely. now pc doesn't detect it. it is a dead phone now. Pls what can I do to revive this phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / Free Pdf Reader Apps For Your Blackberry / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.