Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis (30200 Views)

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Bbnaija Ice Cream Kissing Festival Lolu Vs Anto (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by nwosu35: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
overhyped efe..

i cant wait for y'all to be dissapointed when he comes out.

this nigga has notin to offer..absolutely noting..i wonder how y'all cant see this..high time we stop celebrating mediocrity.

if you ask any self acclaim efe fan why they like him so much..they will tell you that it because he is "REAL"..rubbish...i was watching the show last week and efe was boring as hell.am a warri guy my self..am not hating..just stating the obvious.efe just a mediocre every day nigga.

give that money to debbie rise that girl need that money more than anyone there.

Nah u get ur own mouth, Talk is cheap. . .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by smilingface(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
with the massive support shown towards efe so far am very sure rigging the show in favor of tboss is no an option anymore.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Kam0007: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
ICEPRINCE WHY'D YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH MARVIS BUT PROCLAIM EFE FOR THE MONEY?

ABI YOU THINK SEY SHE NEVER KNOW ABOUT MAIMA? YOUR WAYS NO PURE I SWEAR!

MARVIS SURE KNOWS BETTER, MAN!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2017
optional1:

oga chairman sir whats the different..

She wanted the electoral college vote not popular votes. As she got d popular votes did she win the election

Whether popular or electoral college votes it doesn't mean again. The main thing is that she lost to trump..

Efe will loss to Debbie-Rise...
Debbie-rise fans are doing their thing in secret and you know God rewards those that do things in secret..
you ehn, must you always attach God to everything undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by petsam11(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2017
Marvis is very lovely, cool and every guys bestfriend!
Efe na correct nigga!
Debbie-Rise is a talented girl!
But TBoss is a bae! #TBoss is a fighter! Imagine surviving 8 nominations for possible eviction! Mehn! Its not easy at all!!! #VoteTBoss
#Vote #BOSSNATION #SayNoToHate #SayNoToCheapConspiracy
#VoteTBoss by sending Vote TBoss to 32052

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ajoskele(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2017
optional1:

oga chairman sir whats the different..

She wanted the electoral college vote not popular votes. As she got d popular votes did she win the election

Whether popular or electoral college votes it doesn't mean again. The main thing is that she lost to trump..

Efe will loss to Debbie-Rise...
Debbie-rise fans are doing their thing in secret and you know God rewards those that do things in secret..
And Devil will reward those that do theirs openly?
The celebrities and the "non-celebrities" rooting and voting for Efe wlll then equal to the popular and electoral votes in #BBNaija.

#IsItMyFault?
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by henrydadon(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2017
ajoskele:

I know you support Debie-Rise but I don't want to believe you don't even watch the show at all.

Efe and Duktor Sett left Jos for Lagos to pursue their careers as artiste and producer respectively. He has always said he will use the money to concentrate more on his career and promote his brand.
If Debie-Rise could not "blow" after such a huge platform since 2013, she should allow someone else try his luck.
#EfeForTheMoola

big brother has been the biggest platform she been on..i don't know her before big brother.

big brother is the biggest reality show in Africa as a whole..tell me how many of the MTN project fame constantant that actually broke into the limelight apart from chidinma iyanya and praise..? same thing goes for x factor and the voice and the rest of them like that.

big brother is the best platform she could ever ask for people are actually gonna give her listening ear now.
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by optional1(f): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
you ehn, must you always attach God to everything undecided

how many times you see where i attach God to everything... undecided undecided no allow me whip u oh.
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by tolutinicu: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2017
based on logistics
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by optional1(f): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2017
ajoskele:

And Devil will reward those that do theirs openly?
The celebrities and the "non-celebrities" rooting and voting for Efe wlll then equal to the popular and electoral votes in #BBNaija.

#IsItMyFault?

lolzz

efe go just manage 1st runner up.

#dontblameme

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ajoskele(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:

big brother has been the biggest platform she been on..i don't know her before big brother.

big brother is the biggest reality show in Africa as a whole..tell me how many of the MTN project fame constantant that actually broke into the limelight apart from chidinma iyanya and praise..? same thing goes for x factor and the voice and the rest of them like that.

big brother is the best platform she could ever ask for people are actually gonna give her listening ear now.

Now, we know she is a beautiful singer. She has a cool voice, talented and very good with the strings but based on logistics, we have been voting Efe since Sunday night and we will keep doing so till saturday evening.
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by henrydadon(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2017
ajoskele:

Now, we know she is a beautiful singer. She has a cool voice, talented and very good with the strings but based on logistics, we have been voting Efe since Sunday night and we will keep doing so till saturday evening.

what logistics are you taking about?

kindly explain please

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ajoskele(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:

what logistics are you taking about?
kindly explain please
It's for the street. Goan ask Olamide, DotunCoolFM, IcePrince, MI Abaga.
Call me when they explain to you.
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by henrydadon(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2017
ajoskele:
It's for the street. Goan ask Olamide, DotunCoolFM, IcePrince, MI Abaga.
Call me when they explain to you.
i see you are just one of those people who follow the trend

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by 2shur: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Fuc this efe shiit.
Fuc u efe bich niggi
Niggi got nothin to offer.
A daily niggi like ne hustling everyday.
Niggi keep your mouth shut.
Really no one gives a fuc.
Its u win or loose
In between u can choose.
Even if he be 4th runner up.
Last last na opo and booze
So fuc over hyping efe.
Make im head dey swell up.
I be itsekiri niggi .eva reppin i no dey f up
Big brother naija is shiiit.
Niggis be focused on dey t.v screen jus to watch that shiit
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ajoskele(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:

i see you are just one of those people who follow the trend
And what do you follow?
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ajoskele(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2017
2shur:
Fuc this efe shiit. Fuc u efe bich niggi Niggi got nothin to offer. A daily niggi like ne hustling everyday. Niggi keep your mouth shut. Really no one gives a fuc. Its u win or loose In between u can choose. Even of he be 4th runner up. Last last na opo and booze So fuc over hyping efe. Make im head dey swell up. I be itsekiri niggi .eva reppin i no dey f up Big brother naija is shiiit. Niggis be focused on dey t.v screen jus to watch that shiit
This man needs help.
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by 2shur: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Niggi af made wealth
Fuc u if u with efe.
Fuc yur help get d fuc away.
ajoskele:

This man needs help.
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by mikkypel(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
otijah2:
Abeg how many likes for EFE

Dem no dey count likes o... Na so una do do do till lil kesh no win
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Efe must win whether haters like it or not.
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ajoskele(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
2shur:
Niggi af made wealth Fuc u if u with efe. Fuc yur help get d fuc away.
You have made wealth But you need sound health.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by punche(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lamzee:
Everybody loves Efe... Anyway, Bisola for the money

Which everybody
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by princee7(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ice prince they there day beg for friendship and day do #teamefe no go sing better song... Lubish boy
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by 2shur: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fuc u once more.
Fuc off
Take your ass elsewhere.
I'm busy
ajoskele:

You have made wealth
But you need sound health.
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by ajoskele(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
2shur:
Fuc u once more. Fuc off Take your ass elsewhere. I'm busy
Once more, you need it. The good health, receive it. I know you're busy but collect it. You can't get it elsewhere except from it.
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
.....same way everyone thought lil kesh would win next rated but his problem became a problem with a sling shot from a Katapot
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by aalangel(f): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
sinaj:
Wehdonesir!

Lolllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzlllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Mzsolmi(f): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
overhyped efe..

this nigga has notin to offer..absolutely noting..i wonder how y'all cant see this..high time we stop celebrating mediocrity.

if you ask any self acclaim efe fan why they like him so much..they will tell you that it because he is "REAL"..rubbish...i was watching the show last week and efe was boring as hell.am a warri guy my self..am not hating..just stating the obvious.efe just a mediocre every day nigga.

give that money to debbie rise that girl need that money more than anyone there.
Finally ave seen someone with sense.iffa tell you say I love you now for this comment will buhari arrest me?
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by Henrypraise: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
overhyped efe..

I am Debbie rise brother n I can tell u, Efe needs d money more dan Debbie rise, m not hating but Debbie rise looks psychologically unsettled to handle dat money, fame, career n a boyfriend or relationship....

Warri boy my foot, where u de stay for Warri? who knw u for Warri ekpa igbudu!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by franzis(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
Based on logistics..

IgweEfe aka CaptainNeeplez aka MrLogistics aka StreetKid..

Street is winning.. Street ti take over tucking in ko jawo mo.

Izzit ma fault!? cheesy
oti pe ti tucking in ko jawo mo
Re: BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis by exammate: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
DO YOU WANT TO SCORE HIGH IN JAMB
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: http://esoftcontent.com/Eshop/product.php?user_id=96612726

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
You can also call 08189968809 or visit www.esoftcontent.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.