Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:06 PM

Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? (4071 Views)

Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by moderngist(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Guys I just want to know. A virgin pussycat and a nonvirgin pussycat which one is better. There are these two young ladies both of them are beautiful. I don't know what to I love them. But I love sex and I don't want a lady that is.. Read more.. http://moderngist.com/lied-pregnant-took-family
Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by LadyRomance: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Op farely used and tear rubber sha sha! Which is better?
Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Not even a fan of virgins... Will even prefer a non-virgin wife...
Note: it's my choice, it doesn't necessarily mean I am right... cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by jonaifame22(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
I pray for new wine, buh if I'm giving old wine i'll still accept cos they say old wine tastes better

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by SolidGenius(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Virgin of course... Some ladies have tasted it all - both long, short, fat and square. Some will start crying that their husbands couldn't last for 30 minutes - maybe one of their previous agbero Boi friend could shagg them for hours.

Most of them "80%" are promiscuous, they sleep with their boss, gate man, cousins and even ex. Tell me can you live with them.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
The dude above me needs his brain checked! He reasons like men of stone age undecided undecided

Op the answer to your question is subjective.. To each his opinion / taste. Some like their pussy new while some don't. Go figure! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
The difference between virgin and non virgin is the tightness of the cootie cat, and luckily there are many non virgin with super tight coochies.

Also, virgin women have no bedroom skills "yet", dont know themselves/body and therefore you need to train them before they can be bedroom worthy (thus fully satisfy you). So they would be great as a new wife for an equally virgin man, but a pain in the butt if just looking for a part-time bed mate.

To each their own
Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by yhunghestboss(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:
The dude above me needs his brain checked! He reasons like men of stone age undecided undecided

Op the answer to your question is subjective.. To each his opinion / taste. Some like their pussy new while some don't. Go figure! undecided
hope your own is new

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
yhunghestboss:

hope your own is new
Yours is not even in existence.... Pity undecided
Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by sunbilor(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin
Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by Kenneth205(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
BS
Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by kunlexy1759(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
U must b talking frm experience
jonaifame22:
I pray for new wine, buh if I'm giving old wine i'll still accept cos they say old wine tastes better
even d old wine was once a new one. And d new ones (virgin) of today shall become old wine (non virgin) soon.
Re: Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
SolidGenius:
Virgin of course... Some ladies have tasted it all - both long, short, fat and square. Some will start crying that their husbands couldn't last for 30 minutes - maybe one of their previous agbero Boi friend could shagg them for hours.

Most of them "80%" are promiscuous, they sleep with their boss, gate man, cousins and even ex. Tell me can you live with them.
Lmfao.

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? / Craziest Thing A Guy Has Done For You Just To Have A Taste Of That Pvssy? / Is Man Truly Evil? See This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.