Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet (44788 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Prestigeboss(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]after all these tomorrow comes divorce cryafter all these tomorrow comes divorce
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by celestialAgent(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
ayaside:

Hmmm...I could go take some prewedding pix at the Emirates.. Not quite sure you gonna ask if I own the stadium. Dude is a pilot. Its okay for him to "use" the private jet. smiley
well, the op used the Jet as a point of contact! So questioning to ascertain the excellence of the union over those we have seen is paramount.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by ijayebonyi(f): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lovely looking couple. Best wishes to you guys

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by cutedela: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is quintessential and unique. Kinda like it.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by SuperSuave(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
chinex276:
me still dey search
that pic is damn true!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by porchbaby(f): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
smiley smiley kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by chillingbabe: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wow,husband material 101%...Where can i meet this type of man as my future hubby? where please,somebody help me before i die..Sooooo much cuteness in this pictures shocked kiss God please hear your baby's cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by cbngov01(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
No u may kiss the bride yet but them don dey kiss....na wa o, pre wedding pix na wedding things now o...NYC couple though
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Chikels: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
wetin concern you with heryam legs
jealousy
VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by prettyzee11(f): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
VolTOxic:
She has yam legs.
her Oga love d yam, wetin concern u?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by lookingfly: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who tell you say no handiwork of foundation me her fresh like that............. undecided okoo pussycat taster
youngberry001:
Fresh baby smiley

Her pu**sy would tested like banana wink

Luckky dude
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by cbright4real(f): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wow!!! very terrific and lovely

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Aleora(f): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow wow wow. This is really beautiful

I think I'm finally ready.
Ebami wa'yawo. Mo'n waya cry
Ayam here sir
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Aleora:
Ayam here sir
Are you? cheesy cheesy Do the needful if you think you are cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Aleora(f): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Are you? cheesy cheesy Do the needful if you think you are cheesy
grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet by mrvictor005: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2017
the new way of solving your financial problems, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.