Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) (36476 Views)

Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by CaptainTalker: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2017
Saraki's Wife Spotted Representing Dad At Ecobank' S Board Meeting

Guess who was spotted at the Board Meeting of EDC, a member of the Ecobank Group the other day?It is no other than Mrs Oluwatoyin Saraki, wife of Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.
Mrs Saraki, was at the meeting as a Non Executive Director representing her father, thw respected corporate titan, the Otunba Adekunle Ojora.

EDC founded in 1989 is the investment arm of Ecobank and trades in the Nigeria Stock Exchange

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
GOD BLESS SARAKI

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Rich man getting richer

Poor man getting poorer

What a society

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS SARAKI

Youth of our great country have sold their conscience

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

i sold.mine to saraki you sold yours to lai muhammed, how u take better pass me undecided

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i sold.mine to saraki you sold yours to lai muhammed, how u take better pass me undecided

I don't engage in dirty politics

Be it Any political party that performs well I will support

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

and baba is doing well abi undecided

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

It is a shame really. One of them will soon invade this thread to continue shouting "baba continue with your good work". That one did not sell his conscience. He has no brain.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

True. You are unlike the one I just told you about. He supports a failed party and their President in a stupid way. Help me ask him how much baba spent on his medical vacation abroad.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Aburi001: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Like husband, like wife!

Can't wait what befalls Saraki after 2019. Let him, Dino and continue holding PMB Government and masses to ransome for now.

One thing is certain, Saraki will not be the Senate President come 2019 tongue

Never again will ilorin Afonja smells that elated position.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by ibkgab001: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Olowo n sore olowo

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by BLACKdagger: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
Rich man getting richer

Poor man getting poorer

What a society
grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by hucienda: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

lols .. this is funny grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by maberry(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
An so?
How that one come take concern us now

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Rouges clan......
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Phiniter(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

True. You are unlike the one I just told you about. He supports a failed party and their President in a stupid way. Help me ask him how much baba spent on his medical vacation abroad.
why you wicked like this LOL

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by elmisti(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
couple Goals
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by abdulrazat(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
same circle.

The rich marry the rich and the poor marry the poor.

The rich get richer while the poor get poorer.

If you ever try to cross the line of poverty, you'll be met with strong resistivity from the rich but if you're bold and courageous enough, you'll succeed.

Don't stop believing.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Edelweiss44: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

I have not heard any misplaced irony more alarming to my ears in a long while like this statement coming from this sarrki fellow. A guy who sold his conscience to APC is coming here to say this Pls oga sarrki, park there joor and turn on your inner light and bring out your particulars grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by jumbohidi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
which of them is Saraki's wife ni

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by maberry(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
Rich man getting richer

Poor man getting poorer

What a society
It's you again angry
Where I keep my cane sef?

Boys make una grab am before he run

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by babatunx(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
More reason I need to double my hustle and leave these politicians for dia children to fight for them......Otherwise, my unborn children myt curse me if they couldn't attend the same school with d sarakis of tomorrow and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with with them....

Lord, unto thy able able hands I commit my efforts!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
hucienda:

lols .. this is funny grin grin
blood bro, abeg help me ask amu cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Help me ask him how much baba spent on his medical vacation abroad.
At least he doesnt use our money to drink ogogoro like your blother used to do

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Terror666(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
ecobank should fucking return my money or......
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by EAZY2422(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
ok.now what will u have us do @op.sometimes i wonder what d real essence of NL is again.hw hav this stoped our leaders from being dumb.*spits on thread nd walked d fvck out*
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by EAZY2422(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

ehen! Is it ur conscience....fvcked brains everywhere,forming smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na wa
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by kkoreday(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Aburi001:
Like husband, like wife!

Can't wait what befalls Saraki after 2019. Let him, Dino and continue holding PMB Government and masses to ransome for now.

One thing is certain, Saraki will not be the Senate President come 2019 tongue

Never again will ilorin Afonja smells that elated position.
if they get there kill yourself. born hater

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by UIA04(f): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
M
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by chimah3(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
NA dem nau!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career / Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.