Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41009 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
My ex is very caring but the present one is a no-no. You call someone everyday and expect him to call you too and they feel like you are disturbing them, it has caused serious issues between I and my bf, he actually blocked me for some days and later unblocked me. Well I decided to give it a rest cus he told me he needed time, whatever that means.

If a guy is comfortable not hearing from his gf for days but do online , well I will be comfortable too.

Did the new boyfriend no calling start suddenly or there was symptoms of it from the start?

Sometimes I feel women have problems with guys that care 100%, they are just not Comfort with it.

Had a girlfriend I showed excess love with surprises. Once in a while I will either;
1- Pay for her SPA without her knowing, the SPA people will just call her to come for her session and she will be surprised.

2- Pay for customised chocolate to be delivered to her.

3- Go for a romantic weekends at a very nice hotel. Etc

Yet, this girl left for a stupid reason that I am too caring and it scares her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Beebase(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
I love to be in control, therefore if I say I'm busy I mean it and any Lady who dare bend my rule may face my anger sometimes.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by olumbest(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
They say am not romantic.
What does that mean sef ??
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
pillan:
for me..I think I'm stubborn and sometimes can act as if i don't care..what's yours?

Which means u are complete opposite inside, those fronting is just to protect u...

Noted

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Articul8(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
dhardline:
Although I am not too sure but someone said I am a perfectionist,I think that's my only issh.
Now i have found my colleague.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
I am completely unromantic, nd hve a fetish for wierdness. Its crazy

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Linqsz:

Did the new boyfriend no calling start suddenly or there was symptoms of it from the start?

Sometimes I feel women have problems with guys that care 100%, they are just not Comfort with it.

Had a girlfriend I showed excess love with surprises. Once in a while I will either;
1- Pay for her SPA without her knowing, the SPA people will just call her to come for her session and she will be surprised.

2- Pay for customised chocolate to be delivered to her.

3- Go for a romantic weekends at a very nice hotel. Etc

Yet, this girl left for a stupid reason that I am too caring and it scares her.
cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by hadedayor10(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2017
i dont normally call and 99% of girls like u to call them every now and then
also am (selfish) always placing myself ahead any relationship maybe that is why i found it hard to hold a relationship long

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Laveda:

It's not easy, I must confess.

Yes I know its not, but there I things you need to do else boredom will come in even i n marriage.

Just try in your little ways.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by toogbasky(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2017
WealthyMay:
I plan a brighter future fr u if u dnt av one.. I dnt date lazy ass wit or without a bright future.
And i'm stubborn in a cute way. cool

Funny,,,, how wud you knw if a man has a bright future or not,,,,,, u are a suspect

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by FreeSpirited: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2017
My sarcasm can be very annoying thats if I have ur time.

When you are yelling and throwing your anger , I can be smiling, finding it funny, stupid or too petty to take serious. On a good day, i would be staring at u blankly with no response, while u show ur crase, sometimes enjoying the scene grin

My worst reply at ur rants is usually sarcasm with coolheadedness and some devilish smile. I wonder why it makes gals go more haywire grin grin

I will never insult someone I'm truly dating so any form or shade of insult from you is the deal breaker.... Infact, I start doubting your merit/ worth the first day u insult me no matter the love we share.

I find it hard to understand, or take serious, those petty quarrel girls like to brew.....Most times I can't connect with it, or it doesn't make sense or get at me...that makes them go berserk and spoil everything grin grin

God help women with their unending dramas
Lastly, I wake early and will most likely disturb u for early morning sex...... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2017
joseph1832:
Code name: BlackFire. I remember that movie...

....and I also remember your moniker last year.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
He never calls right from time but chats, now, no calls ,hardly chats and he is out of the country. That's how the push girls to cheat.

So why leave the caring one for the uncaring one?

1 Like 1 Share

I am demanding, let me expantiate;
I want a guy that will call me first thing in the morning and last thing at night (fairy tale,not everyone has that time. So I have come to realise)

1 Like

Blackfire:

Noted,...
I hope tomorrow, you will not come and say he/i doesn't show concern...

Again noted.

Lol, I'm not like that all the time, so the people I've been with were able to tell when I wasn't being myself. They left me alone, knowing that it'll pass. I mean come on, everybody has a dark side.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by joseph1832(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Blackfire:

....and I also remember your moniker last year.
Last year? How come you remember it?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by oodua1stson: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
queenfav:
My OCD as per cleanliness and organization .. Most men find it annoying.
I hope you have seen a doctor about it?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Melonny(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Passive aggressive.. I may not get jealous or get angry but I don't forget things easily.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by joseph1832(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm not like that all the time, so the people I've been with were able to tell when I wasn't being myself. They left me alone, knowing that it'll pass. I mean come on, everybody has a dark side.
You meant 'a petulant side'? grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
I am very possessive. cry cry
I want all the space I can get. tongue tongue
I am very possessive of my space. grin grin
BTT is that you will not be able to understand me.
Heck! I don't understand what I want half the time.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Laveda(f): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
joseph1832:
You're still a diva, any day, any time. kiss

Awww thank you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by toogbasky(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
YTderin:
I get tired of arguments(no strength)
I can be spontaneous

I remember dis words........, you tell her you love her and she didn't reply, you decide to complain abt it and she tells you I don't have strength to argue, she flirts wit a guy on phn, you decide to communicate wit her to clear ur doubt, and probably beg her not to do dat in your presence , and she tells you same words............. Dat word ruined my 3 years relationship back in skul
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Articul8(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
WealthyMay:
I plan a brighter future fr u if u dnt av one.. I dnt date lazy ass wit or without a bright future.
And i'm stubborn in a cute way. cool
I see...
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Apparently u need to deal with that dark side... Else one day it will swallow u.
This is a point blank truth.
But if that dark side makes u to recuperate or recharge yourself... Ok

Anyway my name is blackfire...
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Senorprinz(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Its that i am usually not committed
Ill do everything to ask a girl out and wgen she now agrees i will now see it as stress
Especially when she wants us to go out ill just be like
Babe i csme back from lectures and went to work, i dont have energy and ill just b that way till she is tired and when she is gone i usually dont even feel it, or no, it feels more like a burden has been lifted and im free again

I just don like someone else trying to change my lifestyle settings
School to work to home, anyday i deviate will b at the bar close to my house where men meet and then back home
If no school and im free from work id rather stay home

thought i was the only one with this attitude, i tend to lose interest once i've succeded in making a girl fall for me. it's so bad that, i have no qualms if i don't hear from her in 3weeks, i just like being on my own, i've got a serious commitment problem, i just taya for myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Linqsz:

So why leave the caring one for the uncaring one?
cheesy.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Laveda(f): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Linqsz:

Yes I know its not, but there I things you need to do else boredom will come in even i n marriage.

Just try in your little ways.

smiley Thank you.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by joseph1832(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Laveda:

Awww thank you. smiley
And you're most welcome, any day, any time. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Samadict(f): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
For the fun of it here's mine......
I think things the opposite way. *see this one* can be taken as an insult especially when I am yet to know the person well. I also keep dates. You hurt me today, the time and date is automatically added to my database. I usually don't know I have done that until after a year or more I suddenly pull it out when something similar comes up. I don't forget the hurts. I didn't wire myself abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by oodua1stson: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Mine is stubbornness. Not that I give women headache but I'm a bit of an assh0le grin grin

Anyway the ladies love it and most of my ex still wanna come back
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Fuckshiit: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
yöu must fúçk me every blöödyfûçkiñg tîme i fúçking want
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Blackfire:

Noted
Lol...you won't need it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.