Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today (28380 Views)

Why I Disagree With Bill Gates On Nigeria Economic Recovery Growth Plan. / Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan / President Buhari Launches Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by dosantos: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
this government again i wonder how long it take them to know Nigerian problems. be u recover and everybody don go meet their maker. then I will know who u recover them for .I beg open boader.sho.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by binsanni(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
See deaf and dumb president of Nigeria! shocked
Walking DEAD!

Baba 90 YEAR-OLD posing as TRUMP 70! cheesy

President wey DRYYYYY LIKE HARMATTAN KPANLA!!! cry

See im face like zombie from DAURA CEMETARY? undecided

See hands like chewing stick.

Na photo-language dey reign now! grin

E don taya to travel ni?
Oya na, begin travel around the world.
Baba retire before "ALLLAH" retire you by disgrace! grin
hope u wont kill. your self with hatred

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by hobermener: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
F
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by iammolise(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
It is not only launch launch launch. Launch here n there... Let us see the prices of commodities fall.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by DMathematical: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gooooooooodmorning!!!

After playing blame game for 2years, you now have a plan

. . . All is well that ends well. I pray for maximum success here
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by binsanni(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
LivingHuman:
President Muhammadu Buhari formally launched the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) 2017-2020 at the the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja today. Photos below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/photos-of-president-muhammadu-buhari.html

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by emi14: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Qmerit:

Haba you leave that man alone you ve u taken ur medicine today,..?

Is he also ill....Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by AngelicBeing: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
See deaf and dumb president of Nigeria! shocked
Walking DEAD!

Baba 90 YEAR-OLD posing as TRUMP 70! cheesy

President wey DRYYYYY LIKE HARMATTAN KPANLA!!! cry

See im face like zombie from DAURA CEMETARY? undecided

See hands like Sokoto chewing sticks!
No WAEC PRESIDENT!

Na photo-language dey reign now! grin

E don taya to travel ni?
Oya na, begin travel around the world.
Baba retire before "ALLLAH" retire you by disgrace! grin
wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Ikechukwumdy: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
I Just De Pass, I Hear Buhari-2020 Hmmm, see Another Photoshop Of Buubuu
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Jabioro: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
beejaybig:
u better take it quickly cos u r definitely sick
What about you? because when you pursue a madman both of you will be terms to be of the same mind by the on lookers.. therefore remember to your drug. additionally i have bought you another brand.. check the top of your wardrobe before you go to bed tonight..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by KanwuliaExtra: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
binsanni:

hope u wont kill. your self with hatred

Only people with fake religions are hate-filled! kiss
Fake Christians or Fake Muslims LIKE YOU! kiss
Ewu Boko-Nama di ka gi! kiss

You nor dey shame?
With ya mumu "UKAZI" president wey nor fit see, hear, talk or PHOCK h-insai "za oza zoooooooom"! grin

Kimon gerrrrrrat of my posts.

You nor ASK APC how much the "LONDON MED-VAC"(medical vacation) cost to keep a "vegetarian corpse" alive? While millions have no light, water or access to basic health care?

Ask the DAURA DUNCE if he can READ or UNDERSTAND what he is holding in his BONGA-FISH KNUCKLES ke. wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Lordnewton1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
See fresh men Choi!!.. Chopin money!

Economics recor wetin?.. na today?. Mtcheeew!.
Rubbish!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Bawalism(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
[baba keep on working
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by millionaireman: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Another fanfare concluded. No body gives what he/she doesn't have.

First time around Buhari brought recession.

Second time around Buhari brought recession.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by AngelicBeing: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
ephi123:
Government of Photography.

I don't understand how carrying a book for picture taking translates into actual economic policies. I pity Nigerians.
Majority are zombies, the past, present & future politicians in this jungle called Nigeria never believed in patriotism, they take the masses for granted, just look at the nonsense book they are launching, the same way they launched vision 2020 and nothing tangible has come out of it, what they know best to do is loot, steal, rob and launder, useless government wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Curvinus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oya, economy lift body grin

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by ephi123(f): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Majority are zombies, the past, present & future politicians in this jungle called Nigeria never believed in patriotism, they take the masses for granted, just look at the nonsense book they are launching, the same way they launched vision 2020 and nothing tangible has come out of it, what they know best to do is loot, steal, rob and launder, useless government wink

It's a total shame. I don't understand how Nigerians who are naturally smart and intelligent could end up with this kind of aimless, visionless leader. How?!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by jimzad02(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
LONG LIVE BABA BUHARI

LONG LIVE BABA BUHARI

LONG LIVE BABA BUHARI

LONG LIVE NIGRIAN ECONOMY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by whyeray: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is coming about a mid term in the tenure of this administration, though its never too late. Hopefully it will be judiciously followed and regular review will be required to confirm the objectives are being met.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by ephi123(f): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jabioro:
What about you? because when you pursue a madman both of you will be terms to be of the same mind by the on lookers.. therefore remember to your drug. additionally i have bought you another brand.. check the top of your wardrobe before you go to bed tonight..

cheesy grin

this nairaland, hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Nigeriadondie: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sai baba na Sai bubu now. Saraki the rogue na President while Buhari na commisioner.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Klington: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
You launched change begins with you, no show, you launch this n that, still the worst is happening. Please let him focus on his health recovery first.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by AngelicBeing: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
ephi123:

It's a total shame. I don't understand how Nigerians who are naturally smart and intelligent could end up with this kind of aimless, visionless leader. How?!
Rub my back l rub yours, paddy ,paddy government, rig election for me, l win , l settle you and your household, engage touts to steal election materials , if possible kill, manipulate the whole process, just make sure l win and l will make you comfortable, grease the palms of INEC officials and every security apparatus to ensure l win, once l win, l will steal from the national treasury to make you comfortable, this has been the same system / method used all through the so called elections selections that we have witnessed in the jungle called Nigeria, honestly, if you ask me the way forward, l have no clue because the electoral system in Nigeria is set up to spring up clueless and useless leaders, the cycle of sufferings will continue until Nigerians themselves wake up and say enough is enough, engage in real civil disobedience like June 12 1993 elections won by late chief MKO ABIOLA and force these vampires in power to do the right thing or stone them out of office, according to keneking useless government

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by godunia(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Osibanjo, over to you. I shall personally blame you if this fails. Nigerians need you as the head of the economic team to turn things around. if we are going to see the desired change, it's up to you.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Solomon38: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
hucienda:
Happy smiles there by the current top 4 citizens of the republic.

Hopefully, the country will become great again.
...hmmmm..let watch
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by ephi123(f): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Rub my back l rub yours, paddy ,paddy government, rig election for me, l win , l settle you and your household, engage touts to steal election materials , if possible kill, manipulate the whole process, just make sure l win and l will make you comfortable, grease the palms of INEC officials and every security apparatus to ensure l win, once l win, l will steal from the national treasury to make you comfortable, this has been the same system / method used all through the so called elections selections that we have witnessed in the jungle called Nigeria, honestly, if you ask me the way forward, l have no clue because the electoral system in Nigeria is set up to spring up clueless and useless leaders, the cycle of sufferings will continue until Nigerians themselves wake up and say enough is enough, engage in real civil disobedience like June 12 1993 elections won by late chief MKO ABIOLA and force these vampires in power to do the right thing or stone them out of office, according to keneking useless government

You just nailed it. That's the bitter summary.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Jabioro: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
ephi123:

cheesy grin

this nairaland, hahaha.
It is doesn't matter.. you're the one that have all the time at hand to be wasted.. I have none.. hence you choose to pursue your course on nairaland let see how profitable it is to you..
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by ephi123(f): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
DMathematical:
Gooooooooodmorning!!!

After playing blame game for 2years, you now have a plan

. . . All is well that ends well. I pray for maximum success here

Yep, FINALLY but the truth is if the plan fails, then they will resort to the blame game again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by ephi123(f): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jabioro:
It is doesn't matter.. you're the one that have all the time at hand to be wasted.. I have none.. hence you choose to pursue your course on nairaland let see how profitable it is to you..

Take a chill pill, your reply to him was what I found funny.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Solomon38: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
LivingHuman:
President Muhammadu Buhari formally launched the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) 2017-2020 at the the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja today. Photos below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/photos-of-president-muhammadu-buhari.html
...let watch and see the caliber of the team
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Emassive(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
I guess Garri will return to 100 for one de rica... Bubu please resign
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today by Newbiee: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
God bless my President.
Sai Baba till 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues / Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 / Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.