Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) (76757 Views)

Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by lawalosky(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tiri gbosa 4 kenyans

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by cathodekazim: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
rada rada
kenya n scandals
egbin davido be careful o
mak uno go stuck for inside sex
ur own crowd go cause stampede
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
After marrying,she still cheats... Fear women
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Lilymax(f): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
To be flogged, where is my cane to do the flogging according to Sharia laws, they deserve 7000 lashes to enable them be free from the spell of Maguntongue
7000 lashes shocked
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Moreoffaith(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
wayceguy:

can i ask u a qwstn? is it dat kenya is under a spell?? cox i am not understanding any more, can u help me wit d qwstn? grin

I do not think they are under a spell my brother just that their mentality is kinda low.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Eephanyi(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Keneking:
"The two lovers and the woman's husband were taken to Bungoma Police Station."

For what ?
To continue the action?
To get the native embark on a restoration plan?
To get confessional statement from the duo?
To get the police officers get a clearer pictures of the encounter?
To take the action out of the purview of children and rate the movie 18+?

This government sef angry angry

to have a party in front of the DPO
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by afezy110(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
lol.. baba use jazz lock the woman puna ;Dlol.. baba use jazz lock the woman puna
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Zenithpeak(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kenya is the federal capital territory of end time event.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
To ba ngbo, o ti ganpa....

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by papauju(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
New
Bumbae1:
Those guys need to get laid grin
See people how dey are looking .. dont they have jobs to go too .

So because one person cheat they carry whole news crew .. dat country get time
e good?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by AngelicBeing: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lilymax:

7000 lashes shocked
Yes, both of them deserve it, after the lashes, the spell of Magun will be broken wink
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by nNEOo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who notice their big nose angry
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by SeniorZato(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wat is wrong with these kenyans
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by godunia(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
When are we going to see effective magun like this in Nigeria?
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Jay542(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Why that large amount of crowd? Did she cheat on them too

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by pat077: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
why always Kenya?
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by bigtt76(f): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kenyans too like f@ck!!! grin

contactmorak:
It's no longer a news as it has now become a normal phenomenon where cheating wives in Kenya get stuck with their lovers during sex. You can read our last report here

Yesterday, April 4, 2017, another married woman and her lover from Bungoma were caught after they got stuck while having sex. The unidentified woman who has been married for five years, was caught with her lover stuck at a room in Plan B Hotel, Chwele town.

Speaking to Nairobi News, her husband, Wilber Kibagendi, who works in another town, claimed he served his wife a witchdoctor's concoction, which she unknowingly took to expose herself.

'I have been married to her for the last five years but I live in Bungoma as I have businesses there. I was told she was cheating on me and three days ago I went to see a witchdoctor who gave me a concoction that will help nab her,' he said.

It was also reported that crowd who stormed the hotel had wanted to lynch the lovers, but police men around the scene disperse them with teargas before rescuing the naked lovers.

The two lovers and the woman's husband were taken to Bungoma Police Station.

Watch the video after cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fjCfgZrmjQ?t=2
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by ihesiuloa(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
I thought the news caster was mentioning Uganda how come it's Kenya? Besides this people are speaking Swahili which is a common language in East Africa but in Kenya they speak more of English than Swahili because of there more civilized nature amongst the other regions.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by jericco1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Funny.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by dorleey(f): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I just finished watching the video. The Lover, the man is a Nigerian. Infact he is an Igbo man, I heard the woman and the crowd calling his name -Onyeka.
We Igbos should stop all tyhese nonsense. We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe.
I have observed that all you do in nairaland is to incite tribalism. You should be so ashamed of yourself; try to live above stupidity. This might be fun to you but watch it affecting your generation. Help yourself before it gets late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Ekasco1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
What of the husband has he not been cheating on the wife?
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by hucienda: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kenya again?

Dis place wan turn kenyaland?
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Elkay3: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
It was his dream to last long, now he's achieved that. He'd last longer.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
A truly primitive society with no hopes of cognitive development.
The "African psyche" ravaged by poverty and illiteracy.

Pity! cry

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Anderlis(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Answer and win promo

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Demsay1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kenya >giant of the world in sex stuck<
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Drabrah(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by maskid(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
dorleey:
I have observed that all you do in nairaland is to incite tribalism. You should be so ashamed of yourself; try to live above stupidity. This might be fun to you but watch it affecting your generation. Help yourself before it gets late.

Leave the afonja fool, u shuld have noticed dat everyone ignored him/her, quoting him/her is making the idiot get noticed. If not for globalization, how can a purposeless and unpalatable scumbag have:access to a phone to type nonesense.

Abegi free am joor
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
I go go Kenya go magun for my babe
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by sulakishop(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
I need to contact Kenya, I need this Jazz as a matter of national security....
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Those guys need to get laid grin
See people how dey are looking .. dont they have jobs to go too .

So because one person cheat they carry whole news crew .. dat country get time
Just Negodu... Your bishop must see this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.