Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) (76813 Views)

Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by KKKWHITE(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Women and cheating
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by northvietnam(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
why is it that Nigerian wives don't get stuck like this

this Kenyan technology is highly needed for my friends wife ASAP

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by fortunechy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kenya n bad news be like wia buhari is fighting corruption
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by nickxtra(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Why do Kenyans always speak in their native dialect, even when recording for TVs for public viewing? Isn't English language their official language?
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Temptee101(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I just finished watching the video. The Lover, the man is a Nigerian. Infact he is an Igbo man, I heard the woman and the crowd calling his name -Onyeka.
We Igbos should stop all these nonsense. We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe. We Igbos should stop bringing resentment and contempt to our tribe
Who is this one again?

Can't somebody peacefully go through a thread on nairaland without a lunatic either commenting or quoting?

Please i need answers as this is becoming a trend.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by theway83: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
konji nah yeye fowl.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by AreaFada2: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
If the man has kids with her, he should do paternity test on all of them. grin
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Organs(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
yomi007k:

Bae ....ur sounding like u support cheating. .

Mr Holier than thou, carry your wahala go front, abeg. This is stupid, silly and poor man mindset and backward mentality.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Tisham20(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin cheesy Kenya always making headline for the wrong reasons
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by KAYD007(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Now, what do you do when you get stuck bonking your babe?
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by hardbody: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:
I wish I've got a fvck to giveundecided

Can I give you a few to give? I mean fvck...
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by malware: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
So what did the husband do?

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by RaptorX: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Watching the clip nothing suggested this was Kenya or that anyone got stuck during sex. This looks more like a sensationalism by some hungry blogger using Kenyas name for traffic.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by oyetpel(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Papiikush:
I think the devil was born in Kenya.

Nothing good has ever come from that country.
You think so? the last time Mark Zuckerberg came to Africa, he visited Kenya and even ate their food.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nature8(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by femiabiolajamb(f): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
end time things. women its time to zip up. next story might be cheating girl friend cheesy
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by noziz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
dem no know sey e dey sweet e dey pain grin

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Ramaa(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Papiikush:
I think the devil was born in Kenya.

Nothing good has ever come from that country.
there is so many good news from Kenya....but here in Nairaland they have choose to bust only bad one.....just like Nigerian outside are only known for selling drugs and criminality.....
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by LastProphet: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=ObikeNkem post=55287878]I just finished watching the video. The Lover, the man is a Nigerian. Infact he is an Igbo man, I heard the woman and the crowd calling his name -Onyeka.
We Igbos should stop all these nonsense. We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe. We Igbos should stop bringing resentment and contempt to our tribe[/quo]

hmm you are truly wise to know this

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Jabioro: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
I sue, I can see the woman running for cover after they managed to disengage the preek from her pussy..
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
I doesn't know why ajepako name keeps coming to my mind after washing this video
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Splashme:

Why is this thing so common in Kenya?
I want to also see it happen in Naija oo
nigerians are smarter bro, lol
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Just Negodu... Your bishop must see this
U mean priest grin his partially blind i doubt it
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by airminem(f): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
I Recommend Nigerian Men To Start Rushing To Kenya And Get A Better Concoction Charm To Catch Their Wifey. You Will be Surprised Who You Married.
Just Chill
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by 9jja(f): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
As a woman I know that every woman needs sex and a good one for that matter. Maybe the husband is not performing because if he is doing his job the wife will have no need to look outside.

Meanwhile over 50% of people jeering her are guilty of the same sin.

Bottom line, we are in a crazy world. End time tinz!
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by yomi007k(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Organs:

Mr Holier than thou, carry your wahala go front, abeg. This is stupid, silly and poor man mindset and backward mentality.
grin

U No get sense but u no knw.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by folem: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by VanBommel(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I just finished watching the video. The Lover, the man is a Nigerian. Infact he is an Igbo man, I heard the woman and the crowd calling his name -Onyeka.
We Igbos should stop all these nonsense. We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe. We Igbos should stop bringing resentment and contempt to our tribe
you're a disgrace to the entire yoruba clan

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

U mean priest grin his partially blind i doubt it
You have used your mucheche to blind oga priest...
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by overdrive(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by davidif: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Kenya and their Mumuness

Oh so it's Naija that is better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.