Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) (76806 Views)

Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin every thing excites the average Kenyan man or woman... Goat fall and break leg... Kenyans are excited....
Drunk man sleeps in bar... Kenyans are excited...
..... They are really excited people...
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Basfaq(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Splashme:

Why is this thing so common in Kenya?
I want to also see it happen in Naija oo
You can go and learn it,so that you would be selling it for us when you come back. grin
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Leiman100(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
The rate at which married women cheat is becoming alarming and I use to think "Well, even married men cheat", but I've come to realise something about men....

just simply say, man is by NATURE a polygamous animal.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
kai! Kenyaaaa. Na this kind thing dey excite crowd undecided
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You have used your mucheche to blind oga priest...
No be my fault grin
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by silentdomain(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Free de woman let her go FREE. Plenty of we men are guilty. Am fucking guilty too.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

No be my fault grin
its my fault abi? If I kiîiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick your head ehn you go tear race
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
its my fault abi? If I kiîiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick your head ehn you go tear race
Na u teach me grin
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Na u teach me grin
When and how? Was it theory based or practical?
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
When and how? Was it theory based or practical?
Theory grin
U smart i can tell ..
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by lozanni(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Those guys need to get laid grin
See people how dey are looking .. dont they have jobs to go to

So because one person cheat they carry whole news crew .. dat country get time

Well, you are right in a certain way, but it's possible the woman had committed the act so many times and her husbands ears had been ringing with tales of her wayward acts and so he decided to shame her.
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Theory grin U smart i can tell ..
Lol dunno what you are talking about cheesy
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by messenger4891: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I just finished watching the video. The Lover, the man is a Nigerian. Infact he is an Igbo man, I heard the woman and the crowd calling his name -Onyeka.
We Igbos should stop all these nonsense. We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe. We Igbos should stop bringing resentment and contempt to our tribe
I cant be sorry u were brought into this life blc it was divine but what u choose to be ,I may be sorry for u
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Hades2016(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
I wonder why women nor dey do jazz make their cheating husband Jolojolo stick to punna self..

Plenty men for don't turn chewing gum.. grin
tell me say na u da holy pass cheesy

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol dunno what you are talking about cheesy
Lol wink
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol wink
I cover my thoughts with the blood of Jesus
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by ajepako(f): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
IYANGBALI:
I doesn't know why ajepako name keeps coming to my mind after washing this video

Wetin you take 'wash'the video?

Sunlight, Omo ,klin or Ariel?

Alafishe... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I cover my thoughts with the blood of Jesus
Amen cheesy
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
lozanni:

Well, you are right in a certain way, but it's possible the woman had committed the act so many times and her husbands ears had been ringing with tales of her wayward acts and so he decided to shame her.
But where is the hubby seff anyway if she eventually marry again someone will do the same
How life is embarassed
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Amen cheesy
Did you filter the picture on your dp?
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Did you filter the picture on your dp?
Don't think so
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Don't think so
you aren't even sure? it's cute and I just gave a like (I don't normally do that tho)
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
you aren't even sure? it's cute and I just gave a like (I don't normally do that tho)
Wow! That is rare shocked
Gracias

Let me go browse other topics see you around smiley
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wow! That is rare shocked
Gracias

Let me go browse other topics see you around smiley
mention me when you need me
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
mention me when you need me
Will do
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by jhazzi: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
@ObikeNkem: Are you brain dead?
If u got nothing good to say then shut up.
Must you talk?

Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Thatman(m): 2:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Mtchew old stuff copied from xnxx.com angry angry angry angry
Re: Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) by Cashio(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I just finished watching the video. The Lover, the man is a Nigerian. Infact he is an Igbo man, I heard the woman and the crowd calling his name -Onyeka.
We Igbos should stop all these nonsense. We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe. We Igbos should stop bringing resentment and contempt to our tribe
garrawt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.