Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? (22684 Views)

Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Move To Australia Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by novelist(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please house, it's not been easy down here in Nigeria. Currently making final arrangements to leave for Australia on a 6 months visiting visa God-willing. Having read countless testimonies and professional advise here on NL, I am convinced I too can get sincere advise here too by God's grace.

My question is, is it advisable or workable for someone with a visiting visa to Australia later on convert to permanent residence? Can I be able to get a job while in Australia with a visiting visa? What are my chances please?

I have a B. SC. Degree in economics and working as a teacher for roughly 3 years now. It's dawn on me that there isn't hope in teaching.

Your candid advise will be appreciated in advance. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by pjnaira: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
I want to ask what are the documents needed to apply for Australia or how do you go about getting your Australia visa. Pls, i need a link
Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by novelist(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
pjnaira:
I want to ask what are the documents needed to apply for Australia or how do you go about getting your Australia visa. Pls, i need a link
My brother, as you can see too, I am also here to make inquiries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by ugomnaanny: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
1. Application form
2. International passport
3. Passport photo (white background)
4. Birth certificate ( notarized)
5. Wedding certificate (if married notarized)
6. Child birth cert (if u have any notarized)
7. Evidence of relationship
8. Statement of acct
9. Payslip (if any)
10. Details of your plan in Australia
11. Work id
12. Reference letter from ur employer. Stating u are allowed to go on vacation and resumption date, your postion n date of employment.
13. Polio vaccination
14. Travel insurance
15. Visa application fee #41, 180 in naira.
16. Hotel reservation
17. Flight booking.
NOTE: if it is 6months n above visa u would have to do medicals xray.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by novelist(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
ugomnaanny:
1. Application form
8. Statement of acct
9. Payslip (if any)
11. Work id
12. Reference letter from ur employer. Stating u are allowed to go on vacation and resumption date, your postion n date of employment.
13. Polio vaccination
14. Travel insurance
16. Hotel reservation
17. Flight booking.
You mean you can fix the visiting visa to australia?
Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by ugomnaanny: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
No o biko! I applied last week. Am just sharing the requirements to u.
Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by novelist(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
ugomnaanny:
No o biko! I applied last week. Am just sharing the requirements to u.
Does it mean you truly don't need an invitation letter?
Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
novelist:
Please house, it's not been easy down here in Nigeria. Currently making final arrangements to leave for Australia on a 6 months visiting visa God-willing. Having read countless testimonies and professional advise here on NL, I am convinced I too can get sincere advise here too by God's grace.

My question is, is it advisable or workable for someone with a visiting visa to Australia later on convert to permanent residence? Can I be able to get a job while in Australia with a visiting visa? What are my chances please?

I have a B. SC. Degree in economics and working as a teacher for roughly 3 years now. It's dawn on me that there isn't hope in teaching.

There are a number of visas which allow you to work, but most have restrictions about the kind of work you can do. For example:

•if you have a tourist visa, you cannot work at all;

•if you have a student visa and a work permit, you can only work up to 20 hours per week while you are studying;

•if you have a working holiday visa, you are not allowed to work for any one employer for more than 3 months.

Australia is not like the US or EUROPE where you can hustle on a visiting visa. It is different. You will have your azz deported. You cannot hide. It is illegal to work on a visitors visa.

No you cannot convert to PR on a visitor's visa. Even if you decide to go the marriage route, you must leave the country and apply from country of origin and wait and pray they even consider a visa grant.

You have prospects. Change to a student visa or apply as a skilled worker since you have experience as a teacher. Do not ruin your chances with your dodgy intent

29 Likes

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by ugomnaanny: 1:43am On Apr 07, 2017
novelist:

I used one.
Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2017
@ropodinho3633

Where did you get your stats from?

Also a tourist visa could actually go for up to 12 months not 3/6months smiley

@novelist

The brainwashed advise above is what I am completely against. Do not ruin your chances by being dodgy. Australia is not a country like the US. A no further stay visa on a tourist visa prevents you from staying back. Read the below. You will have to leave the country and apply from outside the country. Feel free to post your visa grant letter here and cover/remove your ID details, let me analyse for you

https://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/52b-nfc

Don't say you were not warned. Our love for short cut is why Nigeria is suffering. Tourist visa limits you on so many levels.

Good luck

cc bellong

3 Likes

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by bellong: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2017
@OP,

If you listen to the negative advice up there, you will have yourself to blame later.

Immigration task force conduct periodic raid on illegal immigrants or those who breach their visa conditions. You will be caught, sent to immigration detention facility before being deported. After which you earn a 5yr ban.

Australia is surrounded by water which makes it difficult for illegal immigrants to hop in as they want.

When you listen to the criminal advice like above, you not only put yourself in trouble but also give the country a bad name making things difficult for sincere people.

Your decision.

24 Likes

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by Laird(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2017
novelist:

Google search Australia shortage occupation skill select and check for an occupation or skill You can key into

2 Likes

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by virtual3xpert: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
@ropodinho3633

I'm shocked that anyone would even send you a PM. It just shows you've misled a number of people into thinking that it's right to get a tourist visa to a country and then overstay your visa to 'hustle'.

This is totally wrong and unacceptable! Are you not embarassed by the fact that our reputation outside Nigeria is nothing to write home about? Obviously not! This would not only further portray Nigeria in a bad light, but it'll ruin the chances of genuine tourists from getting a visa.

Please if you're reading this, it's not worth the risk. You'll be an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. You'll be unable to mingle freely. The jobs You'll be offered will be 'shitty' and the pay ll be even worse. Most of all, You'll be caught EVENTUALLY and you won't be allowed to leave with anything. You'll be deported disgracefully and banned from entering for a long time.

Weigh your options and choose wisely.
cc justwise

12 Likes

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by spiceeamiee(f): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello..im trying to PM you but I don't know how it works.can you please drop your email? I need to ask you some questions about your Australian application. Please and Please, it's urgent. Thanks

ugomnaanny:
1. Application form
8. Statement of acct
9. Payslip (if any)
11. Work id
13. Polio vaccination
14. Travel insurance
16. Hotel reservation
17. Flight booking.
Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by kevindd: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don't think so, but you can try. Check out the service from https://etaaustraliaonline.com where you can apply for ETA. It is very easy to do online, and you will not have to go anywhere. I applied for my visa there too and everything was just flawless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by uckennety(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Once you touch down!the airport on your tourist visa!rush and apply for asylum on humanitarian grounds

5 Likes

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by topiiiiiiii(f): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
please go through the proper well let tourist be torist ,visiting be visiting ,permanent residence the right channel you have acess to all information that can help you migrate from wonderful people all you need is gather enough money and do the right thing.... please and please sha dont pollute the place for good and sincere people .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by basit322(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
kevindd:
I don't think so, but you can try. Check out the service from https://etaaustraliaonline.com where you can apply for ETA. It is very easy to do online, and you will not have to go anywhere. I applied for my visa there too and everything was just flawless.

I checked on d site .is very easier but I didn't see where to upload Pics and other documents
Does it mean no need for such documents??
Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by FODA(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2017
novelist:

bro,have you apply for the Australia visa?
Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by concho(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
uckennety:
Once you touch down!the airport on your tourist visa!rush and apply for asylum on humanitarian grounds
You sound like You know the current state of this country. Most of these guys telling the Op not to try it left through the same rout. Abeg bro, you fit brief me more on this your punch line?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by concho(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
topiiiiiiii:
please go through the proper well let tourist be torist ,visiting be visiting ,permanent residence the right channel you have acess to all information that can help you migrate from wonderful people all you need is gather enough money and do the right thing.... please and please sha dont pollute the place for good and sincere people .
Gather enough money indeed

2 Likes

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by success10(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
concho:
grin
concho:

1 Like

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by mokikeoj: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2018
Hi all, please where in Lagos can I get the polio and yellow fever vaccination certificates for applying for Australia Visit Visa
Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by Laird(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2018
uckennety:

Please let no one be deceived. Australia PRESENTLY DOES NOT TAKE PEOPLE ON REFUGEE BASIS. GOOGLE SEARCH TO CONFIRM

YOU ALSO CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VISITING VISA TO MARRIAGE VISA OR WORK VISA OR IMMIGRANT VISA INSIDE AUSTRALIA.

You cannot marry an Australian inside Australia and get stay. YOU have to go to your country and marry the Australian citizen in your country outside Australia and then from your Country processs Your marriage stay into Australia if Australian immigration approves of the marriage and does not think it is fraudulent

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? by Ogalanyaidi(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2018
concho:

U sound very desperate but this is not the best way to come to Australia because ur visa won't be approved or declined even. It wil be left unattended. I'm telling you because I ve lived here for sometime. If u aren't coming with student visa or permanent residency forget it. They will not grant u asylum or anything u think. Do ur research

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocating From The United States Back To Nigeria: Advice Needed. / Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Breaking News No More Visa Lottery 4 Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.