Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her (40750 Views)

Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Daminaj1(f): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
For those that are not aware of the pre existing drama, here you go.

- Doris Ekere was married to Daniel Adenimokan
- They have a son together David.
- It is alleged that Stella broke her home
- Stella has refuted this claim saying they were just friends as at the time he was having issues with his wife. (Some people have said she made it worse for them to resolve their issues, who are we to judge grin).

Well, years down the line, the son David is in the US with her father, a move that was said to be against the mother's will but she had no choice.

If you look at the photo Doris shared on her page, you can tell it was from many years ago when he was younger which would give credibility to the report that she has not been allowed to see her son.

On his party, Stella shared a photo of David on her page despite refusing to share photos of her own children from her previous marriage to Jaiye Aboderin. This led many fans to call her out. below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSdjJB5jBNY/?hl=en

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/04/fans-call-out-stella-damasus-over-drois.html

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Daminaj1(f): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stella Damasus has now reacted to the backlash she got
http://www.daminaj.com/2017/04/stella-damasus-replies-critiques-over.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Daminaj1(f): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Doris Shared a old photo of her son.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Erngie(f): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nobody knows their true story. Stop judging her and get a life

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by dacovajnr: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shameless Mugcunt, deprived another woman of the happiness of having Her son around Her!undecided

30 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na wa.

I didn't know the reputation of this Stella woman until she allegedly snatched Doris Simeon's husband.

She should work on what people think about her, as much as the world must talk about you, it is a horrible thing if all they have to say are bad things.

32 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Jh0wsef(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
IF SHE NO WISH AM HBD, NA MALICE

IF SHE WISH AM, NA ANOTHER WAHALA

I JUST TIRE FOR 9JA PEOPLE

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Memphis357(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Currently listening to Dr.Dre ft Snoop Dogg and Devin the Dude's F**k You!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by NonFarmPayrol: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
undecided undecided

and how does this concern my bank Account

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by skarz: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wetin concern us
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by cathodekazim: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
i hate celeb pass poo

they stink to me
they all live a horrible life

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by lilmax(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
how is it stella's fault? are those comments from educated people?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by BigBrother9ja: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
So wetin consin us

Team TTT grin
Team EFE
TEam TBoss
Team Bisola
TEam Debby
Team.... Winner wink wink wink wink
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Akshow: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Aproko people. Wetin consign them?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by sisisioge: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
No be small thing! We aren't gonna hear the end of this, I'm sure. I think Doris should pick the custody issue with her ex...leave Stella out of the matter nau grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by mikeczay: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
All those people commenting, them get work?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by cyara(f): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who do we believe? Bloggers has made me doubt every story I read

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by hucienda: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good Lord, why did you allow social media to be invented? cry

Now even when pesin hang pant outside for sambisa forest, ee go dey disturb pesin for ajegunle.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by seunlayi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
cyara:
Who do we believe? Bloggers has made me doubt every story I read
that is their own way of earning a living. leave dem alone

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by kollynxofodile(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Honestly
This Stella fine sha

Who am I to jugde

What if the Husband is d one preventing the mum from seeing her Son.

Believe me
Some women has terrible issues

With all these slay queens nd mamas

If u end up wit one of them

Ur name na Sorry

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Tisham20(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
who do we believe? anyway KARMA will catch up wit some people
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by jericco1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by GloriaNinja(f): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who gives a shit? I don't care about her stupid Life. some of those judging her even have messed up lives, Nigerians and their judgemental stinky Lives. mtcheww how will this change the economy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by babablogger: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
I don't think you can snatch anyones husband except he wants to be snatched

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by olani76(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stella my woman crush after liz benson
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by johnummi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Let her family be ooo, world people
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by anny268(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
While others are bashing Stella, someone is busy begging people to vote for Efe. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by lilmax(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
seunlayi:
that their own way of earning a living. leave dem alone
hope when they get arrested you won't see any problem with it? keep talking crap
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigerians are really petty, how can Stella steal abi kidnap a full grown man for years? You guys should be calling out the man and not the woman. He obviously has issues with his ex, its has nothing to do with Stella.

And she can't return the child because she has no right to. The man took his son from the mother not Stella ooh. Although she shouldn't have posted his pix so as to respect his mother's feelings

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Dorxxy: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
I used to have respect for this so called Stella but, she lost it when she snatched a fellow woman's husband. You protect your kids and broadcast another woman's son. Return this child to his mother. You can never be his mom sad embarassed

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido Congratulate Burna Boy as He Wins BET Best International Act / JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father / Olamide Shares New Selfie With Son, Maximilliano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.