Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) (1487 Views)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yea... I have been loading and loading Thousands of Naira card to vote Efe. Same with my family and other known proffessionals whom I won't mention.

Why We love Efe: WE DONT EVEN KNOW!

Big brother incase you are reading this and you are planning to rig this in favour of Tboss or any other person, 3 things will happen.

(1) Big brother will loose its integrity because it will become obvious that you people are worthless and are scamming people of their hard earned money. It is a scam because what your criminal action implies is that you already know the winner from the onset but yet, you decide to scam millions by sms votes. BE WARNED! WE ARE WATCHING. By the way, Don't ever try to deceive us with popular vote and actual vote rubbish. Yes... Efe is Popular and we are Voting constantly too both on Wechat and SMS.

(2) Nobody will vote again whether its big brother Africa or big brother Naija. This is is so because its worthless owing to the fact that you will still rig your choice in.

(3) As regards our stolen money... Big brother, our blood will be hot. You will be.... Let me leave it there.

N.B
For all of you screaming that Efe has only popular vote and the streets while Tboss has the Elites, let me tell you that you people are the most incompetent ba**ons ever known to mankind. You can't just tag everybody supporting Efe "street" and poor. Efe is being supported by all and sundry. Both the so called streets and Elite.

The main reason why they are doing so is because they connect with him on an astral level nobody material can understand. Its help from Above. Because if you ask me, there is nothing special about Efe. Ironically, that is what makes him special and unique.

I think I have made my point known.

BY THE WAY, BIG BROTHER, DON'T EVER COME TO TELL US THAT EFE'S FANS WERE ONLY VOTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHILE THE SO CALLED TBOSS ELITE ARE VOTING REAL TIME. MOST OF HER OLOSHO AND TOMBOY FANS ARE ALREADY INSINUATING THIS. THAT GARBAGE WILL NOT SELL! NO BE BY MOUTH! I AND MY FAMILY ARE VOTING AND WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE TILL AT LEAST 500,000 is exhausted!

Bloggers can reach me for videos and proof!

Please bloggers, share this till it gets to Big brother either on Twitter or Facebook. Our collective money can't be robbed in daylight like that. Our Money has been feeding them in Big brother house courtesy of Efe. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by cathodekazim: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
pls i appreciate ur lov for efe
am broke
boss iwing us salary
pls just wire 5k to ny acct
i will forever b grtful to u

acc
stanbic bank

5 Likes

Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin
Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by okoliexpress: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Its funny the way people have conceeded the winner of this show to be Efe or Tboss, are the rest housemates without families and friends? Well 3 more days......
Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by iykofias(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
cathodekazim:
pls i appreciate ur lov for efe

am broke

boss iwing us salary

pls just wire 5k to ny acct

i will forever b grtful to u

acc

stanbic bank
u wan use d money vote Efe? Dnt worry urslf l'm sure he will undstnd grin
Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by cathodekazim: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
iykofias:
u wan use d money vote Efe? Dnt worry urslf l'm sure he will undstnd grin

i will o

bt the change. i go c food buy
Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by MJBOLT: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
lienus like say you don see 100,000,000 talkless of 500,000,000

1 Like

Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by Abdhul(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE WORK O O
Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
You can spend 500,000 to vote for Efe that is already rich whether he wins the 25million or not yet you have not given the dude here who is begging you for 5k the 5k. Dont you think this guy needs money more than Efe?

Until you can show compassion to those around you, you have no right to bash the organisers of BigBrother who you people are dashing money every week

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by blessme2019(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mynd44 God bless you for that statement.
Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by stonemind(f): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
ExcelNG:
Yea... I have been loading and loading Thousands of Naira card to vote Efe. Same with my family and other known proffessionals whom I won't mention.

Why We love Efe: WE DONT EVEN KNOW!

Big brother incase you are reading this and you are planning to rig this in favour of Tboss or any other person, 3 things will happen.

(1) Big brother will loose its integrity because it will become obvious that you people are worthless and are scamming people of their hard earned money. It is a scam because what your criminal action implies is that you already know the winner from the onset but yet, you decide to scam millions by sms votes. BE WARNED! WE ARE WATCHING. By the way, Don't ever try to deceive us with popular vote and actual vote rubbish. Yes... Efe is Popular and we are Voting constantly too both on Wechat and SMS.

(2) Nobody will vote again whether its big brother Africa or big brother Naija. This is is so because its worthless owing to the fact that you will still rig your choice in.

(3) As regards our stolen money... Big brother, our blood will be hot. You will be.... Let me leave it there.

N.B
For all of you screaming that Efe has only popular vote and the streets while Tboss has the Elites, let me tell you that you people are the most incompetent ba**ons ever known to mankind. You can't just tag everybody supporting Efe "street" and poor. Efe is being supported by all and sundry. Both the so called streets and Elite.

The main reason why they are doing so is because they connect with him on an astral level nobody material can understand. Its help from Above. Because if you ask me, there is nothing special about Efe. Ironically, that is what makes him special and unique.

I think I have made my point known.

BY THE WAY, BIG BROTHER, DON'T EVER COME TO TELL US THAT EFE'S FANS WERE ONLY VOTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHILE THE SO CALLED TBOSS ELITE ARE VOTING REAL TIME. MOST OF HER OLOSHO AND TOMBOY FANS ARE ALREADY INSINUATING THIS. THAT GARBAGE WILL NOT SELL! NO BE BY MOUTH! I AND MY FAMILY ARE VOTING AND WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE TILL AT LEAST 500,000 is exhausted!

Bloggers can reach me for videos and proof!

Please bloggers, share this till it gets to Big brother either on Twitter or Facebook. Our collective money can't be robbed in daylight like that. Our Money has been feeding them in Big brother house courtesy of Efe. Thanks.

this guy just want attention shaa

1 Like

Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
misplaced priority sir, there are hungry and needy individuals who need uplifting with just a faction of what you have spent voting. well it your money sha
Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see lies

1 Like

Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by hazan041(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Abeg o just gimme 5k to cover my debt Diamond bank 0082674860 If you gimme over that I tell your supporter will win
Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by Jodha(f): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Op... My belle dey ground... Twale baba. . Yhu 3 much.. Chai.. EFE getting all the love.. It's not him it's grace... God's grace.. He's the chosen one.. No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by hardeycute(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mynd44:
You can spend 500,000 to vote for Efe that is already rich whether he wins the 25million or not yet you have not given the dude here who is begging you for 5k the 5k. Dont you think this guy needs money more than Efe?

Until you can show compassion to those around you, you have no right to bash the organisers of BigBrother who you people are dashing money every week
Its his money he can pledge it where he so want.

Pls show the guy compassion or 5k big for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by Friedyokes: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
500 million naira to vote someone to win 25 million such idiots
Instead if you guyz to package the money and give him

2 Likes

Re: Just Voted Efe With 500,000 000 Naira (pictures) by cashreport: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vote Efe

My customer from ogun state spent 80k yesterday sharing cards

Vote efe ooooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can We Switch NTA Off? / Rasengan Versus Chidori. Which Is Stronger? / E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.