Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May (6084 Views)

Data Prices Reduces As Min Of Communication Gives Order (see New Price List) / Must Have App On Your Device? My Thoughts On Gotv's New App. / MTN To Acquire DSTV And Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by enny66(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
It’s no more news that South Africa Company, Multichoice the owners of DSTV and GOTV has increased the rates of its subscription by 5% with effect from May 1, 2017.

Check out the new price here https://naijmobile.com/dstv-gotv-new-price/

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by bedspread: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
GUY POST PRICES HERE OR FORGET IT...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Carry your link and go

9 Likes

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by enny66(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Under the new price regime, the monthly subscription on DStv premium bouquet, which is N13,980 will be N14,700. Compact Plus DStv subscribers will pay N9,900 as against the current N9,420, while Compact subscribers will no longer pay N6,000 but N6,300. Family bouquet subscribers will now be charged N3,800 as against the N3,600 they are paying at the moment, while Access bouquet would be N1,900 and not N1,800. Commercial bouquet, which is currently N1,720, has been adjusted to N1,850.

The new rates for, GOtv Value and GOtv Lite bouquets, are N1,300 and N450, against the current rates of N1,200 and N400. GOtv Plus subscribers will have to pay N1,900 instead of the current rate of N1,800. MultiChoice has defended its action, saying the adjustment was made after careful consideration and a review of its business operations.

2 Likes

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by wellahealth: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
drop it here or I head to dstv's site.
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by enny66(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
bye bye tongue
wellahealth:
drop it here or I head to dstv's site.
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by borednhorny: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
As we nigerians are donkeys, we no get choice. Simple task of switching from analog to digital broadcasting, we cannot meet deadline. Multichoice continue

3 Likes

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by ameezy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by ZACHIE: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
DSTV and GOTV New Price. It’s no more news that South Africa Company, Multichoice the owners of DSTV and GOTV has increased the rates of its subscription by 5% with effect from May 1, 2017.

Under the new price regime, the monthly subscription on DStv premium bouquet, which is N13,980 will be N14,700. Compact Plus DStv subscribers will pay N9,900 as against the current N9,420, while Compact subscribers will no longer pay N6,000 but N6,300. Family bouquet subscribers will now be charged N3,800 as against the N3,600 they are paying at the moment, while Access bouquet would be N1,900 and not N1,800. Commercial bouquet, which is currently N1,720, has been adjusted to N1,850.

The new rates for, GOtv Value and GOtv Lite bouquets, are N1,300 and N450, against the current rates of N1,200 and N400. GOtv Plus subscribers will have to pay N1,900 instead of the current rate of N1,800. MultiChoice has defended its action, saying the adjustment was made after careful consideration and a review of its business operations.
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by policy12: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is one of d thing d legislooters and executhieves shu be looking at, y will a foreign country be making life unbearable for the masses? Nmba they won't talk on this that affect larger population of d country rather na tissue dem do dey discuss like issue.

Dstv I won't blame u ppu na our useless leaders no looters I blame.
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by brodalikeme(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Are people still patronising this guys? Maybe they have new content worth their high price. Anytime they want to increase the will start big brother, continue!!!

1 Like

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by mikron(m): 2:15am On Apr 06, 2017
even if prices shoot up by 50% nigerians will still pay. we dont know how to boycot things like this, so sad
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by seunlly(m): 2:17am On Apr 06, 2017
funny op..
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by toygod2: 2:49am On Apr 06, 2017
WELL lipsrsealed
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by laribari(m): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2017
enny66:

Well I sub compact plus month in month out (non-stop) mostly because of EPL and extra view (make wify nor disturb me with telemundo things or those yeye dwarfs called little women from Atlanta).

I have so much concern since the news of this increment becos as it is, every month I pay 11,420 (compact plus + extra view), so the increment is just 480 naira which is fair but still bad. Dollar dey come down, things a dropping too.

Reason for this payment is that I don't go to viewing centers, so I did extra view for convenience sake. Me nor fit drag TV with madam. grin grin

It is fair for other package except premium but this dstv na thief honestly. You pay so much yet they show stupid repeat all the time. Within 3days, they can air same program 3 times. Stupid people!!

I nor blame una, our local stations no get head and star times, Hitv se worse pass. Hitv almost broke the monopoly but nor foreign investors t support them. They focused only on capturing football (epl) but dstv deep pocket won them the deal.

If hitv had vision, they would build on other entertaining stations and create huge fan base. Life does not revolve around football alone naa..

Besides, if you must show epl, sign a deal with SKY SPORT 1 TO 6 just like supersport 1 to 12 on dstv. ESPN sef dey there, BT sport 1 to 5. Haba!!!!!!

These sport stations also show epl and other European leagues too, including ucl. Someone should abeg break th monopoly joor!

1 Like

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by laribari(m): 6:12am On Apr 06, 2017
mikron:
even if prices shoot up by 50% nigerians will still pay. we dont know how to boycot things like this, so sad

Agreed!! No choice and nothing to fall back on.
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by excanny: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2017
borednhorny:
As we nigerians are donkeys, we no get choice. Simple task of switching from analog to digital broadcasting, we cannot meet deadline. Multichoice continue

We no get choice?But the companys name multi choices.
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by Tazdroid(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2017
borednhorny:

1 Like

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by gabi101(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2017
hello everyone! please i dont know if anyone has any idea on how to unlock iphone 4s with glo sim? cry its telling me either to ''connect to itunes'' or ''choose another network''.please i need advice urgently on how to go about this,thanks smiley
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
brodalikeme:
Are people still patronising this guys? Maybe they have new content worth their high price. Anytime they want to increase the will start big brother, continue!!!
I find Gotv quite boring constantly showing us boring zee world and Nollywood movies.
Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by Jusipiy: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by gotnel: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
More money for South African business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSTV And GOTV New Price: Check Out How Much Subscribers Will Pay From May by brodalikeme(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
I find Gotv quite boring constantly showing us boring zee world and Nollywood movies.
DSTV and GOTV are all the same. If not for my kids and football, I don't need it

(1) (Reply)

Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X / Deceitful Offer From Jumia, Please Help!! / Pls Help Unlock This Nokia 2360 Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.