Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 AM

20 Valuable Lessons My Last Relationship Taught Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Valuable Lessons My Last Relationship Taught Me (866 Views)

What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Valuable Lessons My Last Relationship Taught Me by Beabeth(f): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
My last relationship taught me that I am enough. I don't have to prove myself to a man or change myself for him. If he doesn't see my awesomeness, his loss, my gain, thank God, move on!!

My love life is not up for negotiations you are either going to love the hell out of me or leave me alone.

I am not responsible for fixing someone that has scars from their past. God is the super glue, and I am tape. It takes a deep healing from the inside. I am not responsible to act like God and be the glue.

I am worth more than the minimum and deserving of the very best! Whether that be affection, effort or otherwise. Demand that you be treated as such.

Trust the instincts God gave you. If something is fishy about that person.....it's fishy.

Value yourself. If he consistently makes you miserable, God could never have sent him to you. He was never the one. No matter how many signs you think you have or how many confirmations they claim to have or how many men of God see y'all together If he doesn't treat you like his own flesh, He's not God's promise to you...run and stop the cycle of deceit.

If he's not matching your efforts or putting in any effort it's one sided and you need to move on.

Never give so much of yourself to a person that you don't have anything left to give yourself when it's over. You can't pour from an empty cup.

When you love honestly there's nothing to regret. You can thank them for their time, the wonderful memories, and the lessons learned. Then gracefully move on with a clear conscience.

Expect the unexpected and never let someone walk over you. No matter how bad you want the relationship to work. Let them go if they want to leave!

Not everyone has the same heart as me. People will lie about their education, finances, upbringing, etc. just to be more appealing. You can't help insecure people who don't want to change. Insecure people will lie to be appealing. Inferiority complex is a deal breaker. A man, who's not concerned about his future, won't be concerned about yours and he's not going places.

When a person constantly points out all your faults and insecurities and blames you for his moods and everything that goes wrong in the relationship because they doing nothing wrong then it's not you, it's them.

Don't allow a person make you feel like all you do is make mistakes.

Don't forget that life is not a fairy tale. You must be with someone who has goals and know where he is going. Otherwise the two of you will fall down and will not have something to show forth.

http://www.xobeabeth.com/2017/04/20-valuable-lessons-my-last.html

2 Likes

Re: 20 Valuable Lessons My Last Relationship Taught Me by cuedish: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Beabeth:
My last relationship taught me that I am enough. I don't have to prove myself to a man or change myself for him. If he doesn't see my awesomeness, his loss, my gain, thank God, move on!!

My love life is not up for negotiations you are either going to love the hell out of me or leave me alone.

I am not responsible for fixing someone that has scars from their past. God is the super glue, and I am tape. It takes a deep healing from the inside. I am not responsible to act like God and be the glue.

I am worth more than the minimum and deserving of the very best! Whether that be affection, effort or otherwise. Demand that you be treated as such.

Trust the instincts God gave you. If something is fishy about that person.....it's fishy.

Value yourself. If he consistently makes you miserable, God could never have sent him to you. He was never the one. No matter how many signs you think you have or how many confirmations they claim to have or how many men of God see y'all together If he doesn't treat you like his own flesh, He's not God's promise to you...run and stop the cycle of deceit.

If he's not matching your efforts or putting in any effort it's one sided and you need to move on.

Never give so much of yourself to a person that you don't have anything left to give yourself when it's over. You can't pour from an empty cup.

When you love honestly there's nothing to regret. You can thank them for their time, the wonderful memories, and the lessons learned. Then gracefully move on with a clear conscience.

Expect the unexpected and never let someone walk over you. No matter how bad you want the relationship to work. Let them go if they want to leave!

Not everyone has the same heart as me. People will lie about their education, finances, upbringing, etc. just to be more appealing. You can't help insecure people who don't want to change. Insecure people will lie to be appealing. Inferiority complex is a deal breaker. A man, who's not concerned about his future, won't be concerned about yours and he's not going places.

When a person constantly points out all your faults and insecurities and blames you for his moods and everything that goes wrong in the relationship because they doing nothing wrong then it's not you, it's them.

Don't allow a person make you feel like all you do is make mistakes.

Don't forget that life is not a fairy tale. You must be with someone who has goals and know where he is going. Otherwise the two of you will fall down and will not have something to show forth.

http://www.xobeabeth.com/2017/04/20-valuable-lessons-my-last.html

Oh sorry bout it.......Just move on.

Re: 20 Valuable Lessons My Last Relationship Taught Me by placeofallure(f): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sorry, just move on. It's brighter on the horizon.
Re: 20 Valuable Lessons My Last Relationship Taught Me by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah, yeah.Words to console yourself.

Nothing new here. You ain't the first to get heartbroken, definitely not the last.

Please, don't come here to wail again. If u are truly true to your words, you woudn't be here wailing your azz off
Next!!
Re: 20 Valuable Lessons My Last Relationship Taught Me by baralatie(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
heartbreak for the op! pele

(1) (Reply)

Who I Be? / .... / HOUSE OF LUST!! (complete Story From Topwriters Den)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.