Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians (52893 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by ephi123(f): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
His father is a barrister and yet raised a criminal.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
He looks so innocent.What a shame
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Juve4(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
very pathetic

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by xynerise: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Somebody that won't check his page for a long time

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by buchilino(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
kogistar:
flat head vs flat head
KOGI?. Y AM I NOT SURPRISED.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
I hope justice prevails and this doesn't get swept under the carpet .
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by sassiemyk: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Like sincerely this guy must not be shot to death, he shud be decapitated little by little each day till there is nothing left. I rise...
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
If dem.bail this guy by mistake, he would be roasted alive.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
akereconfi:
I think his profile has being taken down
yea i noticed
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by 4everGrand(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amberon:
That's why I never envy people. Life is not a competition.

Come and take a bottle of Valentino wine.

Az in ehn, I will never envy anyone, by Gods grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
They should take him to those guys in slovakia in the movie "the hostel"
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by FTBOY: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
wisdom victor:

someone should rape and kill diz guy in prison

i concur!
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by FTBOY: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Juve4:
very pathetic
funny picture. www.nairaland.com/attachments/5110589_176296627878379313667548113297070661101249n_jpgc29d7d68e8c6dece7a2a7b1c3d306277 so the uniformed man is checking the particulars of the grass? grin grin
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Augzy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
unclezuma:
Slay mama and Slay papas have slayed a man... Literally!
Lol
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by akereconfi: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
ruggedtimi:
yea i noticed

Brain Jelly

That's his Facebook name

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by CrownStarPro(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
This one weak me

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by berrystunn(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Aggrieved online users have stormed the Facebook page of the Sodienye Mbatumukeke, the young man who ordered for iPhone 7 from Jumia and later brutally killed the Jumia delivery man identified as Mr. Chukwuma Eleje.

After brutally snuffing the life of Mr Eleje, Sodienye and two other accomplices tied him up and dumped him in a septic tank.

His victim, Mr Chukwuma Eleje from Ozizza, Afikpo, Ebonyi state -was married with 4 kids before his untimely death.

An online user who knows one of the killers (Sodienye) very well -took to his Facebook account to blast him -revealing that the suspect's father is a barrister....See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/angry-online-users-storm-facebook-page.html

Lie Is not iPhone jor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPP3otEGg8
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by cashkid: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
See the lady self, like vulture!!!! Oloriburuku.....won o no Jere eyin mejeji......
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Klington: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
The ijiot must an unrepentant drug addict..... cool
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by lozanni(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
kogistar:
flat head vs flat head
Dumb and Dumber

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
I can imagine how many people he must've deceived on Facebook especially girls who before now may've been drooling over him.
This is the reason people must be careful of who they go dating from social media.
Not all that glitters are Gold or Diamonds.
That is not to say there are no honest people online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by bellville: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
xynerise:
Somebody that won't check his page for a long time
for a long time? forever is more suitable. This is a serious case. During their interview I observed they did not understand the gravity of their offence. One of them was even laughing. They will soon realise what they got themselves into by the time the police handle them.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
These guys are very cruel...they murdered a man just because of a damn phone! undecided
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
berrystunn:

Lie Is not iPhone jor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPP3otEGg8

Damn, see the guy trying to put the blame on the tattoo artist.

But his story just didn't add up.

2 questions in the end that nailed him.

Did you report the crime to Jumia

Were you in possession of the two phones
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by ngwababe(f): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
VolTOxic:
Hmmm. Some of those comments though are troubling.
Troubling no be small bro! Me self don dey pity the guy, cos e better say him die than to face any those curses!
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by inioluwaDaniels(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
God Pls I plead dis evening visit the family of dis killer guy in ur anger if d barrister father wants 2 use influence n cover dis case.fight 4 d dead guy n d family he has left behind#crying
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Absuchat(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

??
The idiot get cobweb for brain.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
kogistar:
flat head vs flat head
Dumb and dead brain see nothing but "flat-head". Tribalism cum extremism.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by xynerise: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
bellville:
for a long time? forever is more suitable. This is a serious case. During their interview I observed they did not understand the gravity of their offence. One of them was even laughing. They will soon realise what they got themselves into by the time the police handle them.

Exactly my point. He won't have that opportunity to check his page again because he will be busy with fellow inmates in jail.
Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
This has nothing to do with recession or no recession, am dead sure accused or perpetrator of this crime are poorly educated. this is why every Nigerian need access to quality education, not necessarily for money or aggrandised nor ceremonial certificate nor meal thicket but to teach people about communal obligations and civic duties to be custodian and ambassadors of peace. More people in the South South, East, North and West of Nigerian needs it. The only and most efficient way to curb crime is not by recruiting more police and soldiers, equipping force men with more guns but by 1st education and secondly abundance of food, and thirdly accommodations, the rest needs will always take care of itself. Netherlands, France, Germany, Norway, and Finland has made this a success story in their countries, its up to us in Africa and our corrupt politicians to wake up to our obligations including d pastors flying about in jets and shying the forge list of world richest man. we all have a communal role to play for an homogeneous society

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians by adecz: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
sad A dude like this will befriend
a babe on social media, meet with her,
sleep with her & murder her for money ritual.
Its the type of guys that killed Cynthia.

These kind of dudes didn't have a father
or father figure & thus have no morals or scruples.
They are cold blooded

Babes beware,
all that glitters ain't gold.

Jungle Justice on my mind... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Man Captures 60-year-old Lover’s Nudity, Demands N1m (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.