Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) (41316 Views)

Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by tyokunbo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tension has escalated in Nsukka, Enugu State, as a group of masquerades known as Oriokpa Nsukka seriously manhandled Lawrence Ezugwu, a senior seminarian from the Catholic Diocese of Nsukka, breaking his head, Towncrieronline.Net has learned.

The incident took place on 29th March along Enugu road, Nsukka near Ugwuoye junction.

According to reports, Ezugwu was leaving the premises of St. Theresa’s Cathedral, Nsukka when the group of masquerades beat him up and smashed his head with a big stone, leaving him in his pool of blood.

Ezugwu lost consciousness and had to be rushed to a nearby hospital, Bishop Shanahan Hospital, Nsukka for quick medical attention.

According to news reports, when interviewed the victim said: "as I was waiting to know why the road was crowded, two masquerades came from behind me and started beating me mercilessly. As if that was not enough, before I knew what was happening, a heavy stone landed on my head. That was the extent I remembered until I regained consciousness in the hospital "

Towncrieronline.Net recalls that in September Desmond Ogbonna, a senior seminarian of the Catholic Diocese of Nsukka from Uda, Enugu also had his head broken by a group of Akatakpa masquerades in Orba, Udenu Local Government Council of Enugu State.

Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/05/masquerades-break-head-of-seminarian-with-a-stone-in-nsukka-enugu-state/

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Masquerade or man covered himself with clothes to perparate evi,the police should the do needful..

29 Likes

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by kogistar: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
masquerade breaks that flat head?

26 Likes

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by spartan117(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Op u mean a group of "madsquerades" right?
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Jetleeee: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
kogistar:
masquerade breaks that flat head?

grin grin grin cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Crauxx(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oshogbo weed
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by berrystunn(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Relocate
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by sisisioge: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Haaaa! E dey craaaze? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by haydeey(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
wait ooo, are the masquerades crazy, maybe they should start arresting masquerades or doing thorough search on them.
same incident happened twice and nothing done NPF I hail oooooo

anyways,

#haydeeywashere

3 Likes

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Punctual(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
I dont even know masquerade still exist until now....
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
I don't believe they are really masquerade

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
I dunno why but this sounds really funny to me grin grin

6 Likes

cry cry cry.
The Evil ones wore mask to execute this....
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by COdeGenesis: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lolz
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by BUHARImyDOG: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
oya Catholics the supporters of masquerade oya

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Masquerades are the worst bully, especially when they don't usurp money from u.
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by tunderay(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by piperson(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
So the masquerade is a cult boy, instead of using juju or magic he used stone, Omo u sef go street on them, broken bottle been no deh ground? use 2 by 2 or iron, haba!

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Tazdroid(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
They should take the masquerades to court

GloriaNinja:
Masquerades are the worst bully, especially when they don't usurp money from u.
grin
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by maxiuc(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Enugu and masqurades I Neva see

Abeg someone should help me with dat zuma meme
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by obafemee80(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
sad
Definitely,its someone that knows you that was disguising shocked

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Daniel058(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
I hate Masquerade 100 %, still don't know why it's acceptable in our church (CATHOLIC)
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by DollarAngel(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
That's bad
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by NnamdiKanu(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
meanwhile see how the Paris club refund is spent... Zoogerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Sisqoman(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Murdered Case?
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
The gods are wicked.
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by MEK14(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whoever was wearing the masquerade nonsense should be arrested and persecuted... Dat is y I've made up my mind to gun down any masquerade @ sight, I don't care if my father is the one wearing it... Quick recovery to the servant of God. You God will avenge 4 u in due course...

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by oloriLFC(f): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na lagbaja do am!
Re: Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) by Pavore9: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Can't forget the incident where a masquerade was sweating writing statement at the police station as regards molesting a Seminarian. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic / Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) / Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.