Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt (35919 Views)

Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) / Man Cuts His Nose, Hacks His Ears And Tattoos His Eyes To Look Like A Skull / 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Uteghe:

Do we accept drug abuse and Igbo smoking because most criminals you know don't do weed? While most criminals may not have tattoos,a tattooed person is a criminal in waiting because tattoos has demons attached to it.
Proof @bolded and please don't bring the bible into this.
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 06, 2017
The Nigerian Police is the most useless organization on earth. If I'm in power, I'll just do a brand new recruitment for a new agency, and sack everyone of them. I hate them with a passion
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 06, 2017
Uteghe:
This is a welcome development.
From my observation, tattoo wearing folks are either violent sociopaths or criminals. Tonto Dikeh that pulled a fun at ex Hubby's aides wears tatoo. Few weeks ago,a tatoo wearing ''big boy'' was incriminated in the murder of an Imo born US soldier. Recently,a tattooed boy killed a Jumia dispatch rider.
One wonders why people in a religious society like Nigeria will deface their bodies with tattoos when the Bible expressly condemns it.
I SUPPORT TATTOO BAN.

So everyone with a tattoo automatically becomes a criminal. To me the Nigerian police just makes me hate this country...ordinary investigation that requires common sense, they can't do, that's how one day I was under attack by cultists, I reported only for then to ask me money for fuel, what am I paying tax for?.. its to torture people to confess that they know. Useless people.
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 06, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Bro, no offense but u need sense i swear.

Now answer me these;
Did Anini have tattoo?
Did Shina Rambo have tattoo?
The armed robber killed in Owerri, did he have tattoo?
The man that beheaded that woman in badagry, did he have a tattoo?
Does Shekau have tattoo?
Did Adolf Hitler have tattoo?

Please think and rethink before u post a comment.

Go and be senseless no more

The guy needs sensodyne in his brain...u r spot on
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by ikemesit4477: 6:00am On Apr 06, 2017
SmellingAnus:
With reference to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3724333/tattooed-lady-paid-n10000-soldiers about a lady that was almost arrested because of tattoo, I stay in Port Harcourt and about two weeks ago a particular Police man of the Abuloma division told me that very soon , arrest will be made on anyone with a tattoo in Port Harcourt reason being that most of the criminals that have been apprehended had tattoos on them...

Although within me I was sceptical and critical about the implementation of such arrest but I had nothing to worry about since I wasn't even a fan of tattoos...

Many folks in Port Harcourt may not be aware of this new development, thats why I am informing folks on Nairaland , especially those that reside in Port Harcourt to confirm that folks with tattoos will be arrested according to the Police officer of Abuloma division that I spoke with...

Mods ... This could save another person from unnecessary arrest...
some peoples own are so obvious, why will a decent person be wearing tattoos with scorpion inscription, I bet you majority of the them are either cultists
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by ajademola2000(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2017
All these people condemning tattoo are suffering from mental slavery smiley
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by ajademola2000(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2017
I have a tattoo of jesus christ on my body, how about that? grin bunch of ***** on this thread and OP stop spreading lies

1 Like

Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by cassette(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Uteghe:

Do we accept drug abuse and Igbo smoking because most criminals you know don't do weed? While most criminals may not have tattoos,a tattooed person is a criminal in waiting because tattoos has demons attached to it.
Your senselessness bothers me, this is easily the dumbest comment I have read my whole life, a tattooed person is a criminal in waiting ? Tattoos have demons attached to it ?? Like really Please which demons exactly ?
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by TolaniLuv: 6:49am On Apr 06, 2017
So, police will arrest me cus of tattoo I have on my body before the law was out? People go die i swear
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Katyusha(m): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2017
Ogashub:
I have always hated tatoos piercings and the high rate of stupidity that runs in the veins of our youths today
Just don't burst. I'm sure you're just as stupid as the "youths today"...if not more.
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Chadso(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Trina0936:

This got me reeling with laughter cheesy grin
Will they search a full clothed man or woman just because of tatoos? Many have tatoos on hidden areas like the breast,butt,stomach and back! cool

I just wonder how they intend to do the thing... prolly dey wud be moving around with tattoo detector...
I just taya for ph police sha

1 Like

Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Chadso(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Katyusha:
Just don't burst. I'm sure you're just as stupid as the "youths today"...if not more.

Tell him more bro... Na them righteous pass nonsense... people sha
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Chadso(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2017
cassette:

Your senselessness bothers me, this is easily the dumbest comment I have read my whole life, a tattooed person is a criminal in waiting ? Tattoos have demons attached to it ?? Like really Please which demons exactly ?
you wan give am headache??
You shoulda first asked him what tattoo means
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Teeklef(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2017
no be today nao,people from Omagwa,isiokpo,igwuruta,aluu,bitter cola and lots more have been experiencing the attack from soldiers since 2015. they do torture people with tattoo and bad haircut.
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by sikan(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2017
make dem go arrest all the musicians and footballers wey get tattoo na.......

NIGERIAN police. mtcheeeeeewwww
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by SmellingAnus(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
you've got tattoos?
No dear
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by SmellingAnus(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
OP whats is the name of the policeman?
even if I knew his name do you think it will be wise for me to mention it here?
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by maxysmith(f): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2017
even me.....but police didn't ave to arrest them because of dat
Ogashub:
I have always hated tatoos piercings and the high rate of stupidity that runs in the veins of our youths today
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by SmellingAnus(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2017
ajademola2000:
I have a tattoo of jesus christ on my body, how about that? grin bunch of ***** on this thread and OP stop spreading lies
hahahhaha if only you had taken your time to go through the comments from the first page, you would have known that there is not fake/false about this news... Lol... I am sure you don't stay in Ph... Have a nice day
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by alaskido(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2017
This is another avenue to enrich their dry pockets. The better build new prisons because they will arrest the whole phc.
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by bababuff(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2017
The police are not out to arrest everybody with tattoos.
Some of these criminals have special tattoos that identify them to their gangs.
Some are cultist, and these are the kind of people they are after. There are some
peculiar tattoos that are common to these people and if you have them, you will be arrested.
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by evexx1(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

What type? Cannai see?

A nude photo of a lady -

Me ofcus smiley
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
evexx1:

A nude photo of a lady -

Me ofcus smiley

U ink'd a nude photo of you on you

#licksLips# I need see it ASAP
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Codes151(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
dingbang:
Nigerian mentality sef.. I just wonder how the Nigerian police reason. So because one wears a tattoo, he or she must be a criminal.. On what grounds?? No wonder we are called a third world country..

Where is it in the constitution that tattoo is a crime in nigeria.. Well .. I just need to get the fvck out from this natiom
when it happened in Eket!! U people tot it was a joke? The even used charms to form izagaba for those that had blood on their hands!! Well,,, your right! It's time to relocate to ghana
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by iamwrong(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
dingbang:
Nigerian mentality sef.. I just wonder how the Nigerian police reason. So because one wears a tattoo, he or she must be a criminal.. On what grounds?? No wonder we are called a third world country..

Where is it in the constitution that tattoo is a crime in nigeria.. Well .. I just need to get the fvck out from this nation

Though unfortunate, but the Nigerian security forces especially the police actions seems justified as atleast seven out of every Ten youths that have tattoos are involved in criminal/questionable acts/vices. Same applies to youths with scars and questionable marks on their bodies.

Except you re a well known and a documented celebrity/public figure, or someone from a highly priviledged and politically/socially connected background its easy to bail yourself out of any trouble with these security agents. Hence I always appeal to normal folks not to think of getting a tattoo as its a trap security agents use to extort, implicate, harass you etc in different ways, to achieve one aim or the other (either good or bad).

Besides i notice recently that most criminals, touts, prostitutes of different shades, robbers etc all have one thing in common which is "Tattoo".

Here in Abuja over zealous plain clothes SARS men (who re on the look out for criminals based on intelligence information and boko haram suspects) randomly arrest/kidnap people and take them to their base and interrogate them for hours after which they bail their self or someone bail them out when its established that they re innocent not who they suspect them to be most are guys with tattoos.
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Codes151(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
evexx1:

A nude photo of a lady -

Me ofcus smiley
hmmm
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by Mznaett: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
eltalentino:
ARE you in IK?
Yes,I am
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by eltalentino(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mznaett:

Yes,I am
Wouldn't mind meeting up with you once am in town
Re: People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt by SmellingAnus(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
evexx1:
Hian!

I have a huge tattoo sad
really? But you are not in PH grin

On a lighter note...
Will you adore me if I understand your madness grin ... With reference to your signature grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals / Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women / Your Best Physical Or Body Feature...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.